Bittersweet

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

I was walking down the field when the soccer team was there. I watched them and someone had caught my eye. He has a fresh cut brown hair, a built and tall body.

I told myself that I don't stand a chance with the pretty girls that go around him. I felt someone caught me when I was hit by a soccer ball. I looked up and it was him. Smiling at me.

I felt my cheeks blush and I immediately stood up because I was embarrassed.

"Sorry", I told him.

"No harm done, by the way I'm Mark, are you new here?" Smiling at me widely.

"Yes," I said, "I see, that's why I never see you around here. Anyway, be careful next time!" He patted my shoulder and went to the soccer field to play again.

As the weeks flew by, he goes to my locker everyday to meet me up and walk me to class everyday. I only thought he did that because we were friends and that he pitied me since no one would want to be friends with me.

In fact, people hated me, they think I'm fat and that I didn't look good compared to the people in my school. I knew that but that didn't stop me from being friends with him.

He was the only one that supported me. When all those times that I thought we were just friends, he suddenly asked me out of nowhere while walking me to class, "Uhh, do you have a boyfriend?"

I was shocked and I just scoffed and told him, "Me? Have a boyfriend? Are you kidding me? With this appeara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter