Open Up To Me

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never ran this fast in my entire life. Oh my gosh, media people are so crazy! Are they that crazy about finding gossips and rumours? Jeez, cut us some slack! I was panting hard when we reached Seunghyun's car. He smiled at me and then he started driving. I was still trying to catch my breath. 

As I catched my breath, Seunghyun just drove. I thought we were going home? Eh?

"Seunghyun? Where are we going? Aren't we going home?" I asked Seunghyun who was focusing on driving.

"Ani, just wait. I'm sure you'll like the place that we're going to." He smiled and held my hand. I just waited until he pulled over. We were at Lotte World! I've always wanted to go here!

"Ohmy, I've always wanted to go here!" I exclaimed then I felt his hands slip through my waist and put his chin on my shoulders, "That's good." He kissed my cheeks and I blushed.

He then held my hand and wore his sunglasses, so did I. We went to the ticket booth and he bought me tickets. We got in and we just tried our best to hide since there are so much people in here. I just hope we won't end up in the tabloids again. This will be trouble for YG. 

"Babe, let's go there, no one seems to be there." He pointed at a scary ride. I suddenly felt excited, "YAY! Kaja!" I pulled his arm and ran to the ride where surprisingly, nobody was there. I thought this would be a good ride. But oh well, as long as I'm with Seunghyun, everything is fine.

After that ride, I was unsatisfied, it wasn't that thrilling. I pouted and looked around if there are more thrilling rides that nobody goes on to, saddly, there is none. Most of the thrilling rides has long lines, which means we have to wait for a long time. We have no time to spare! I just dragged him to the places where nobody would come. I also dragged him to the arcade and he won me a teddy bear in a shooting game.

"Yay! It's so cute! Thank you, babe!" I tiptoed and kissed him.

He tapped my nose and chuckled, "You are so cute." I stuck my tongue out and then I saw a bench and I was finally exhausted. More than you'll ever know. Who would imagine having fun can be this tiring?

"Uhhh, I'm so tired, oppa." He looked at me and I blushed.

"What did you just call me?" I giggled because I knew he would like it.

"I'm not saying it again." I told him, I was just teasing him.

"Come on, please? Just one more time." He pouted and I found it cute. I stuck my tongue out and stood up, I dragged him to the food court because I was really really hungry. Not to mention that I didn't eat breakfast.

"Seunghyun, can you buy me food?" I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"No." He shook his head and I stood up straight trying to be serious, "Ok fine, I'll buy with my own money." I mumbled. I stomped to the line and he grabbed my wrist, "In one condition." I was eager because I was so hungry.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Call me 'oppa' again." He smirked, I rolled my eyes on him and said, "Oppa, booing booing!" I added aegyo but the reaction that I wanted wasn't it. 

He just laughed his off then I got upset, I stomped and just exclaimed, "You are so unfair! Just forget it, I'll buy my own food and just buy yours!" I hurriedly went back to the line and he caught my waist and kissed me.

I pulled away and said, "Hey! You're not supposed to kiss me here! Someone might notice us! And I'm mad at you. No kissing allowed!" He just chuckled and said, "I wouldn't careless if someone sees us. Let them, I can handle it and don't be mad. I'll buy you food. Happy?" He kissed me again and I kissed him back. Just as I expected, people did notice. When we pulled away, people started to take pictures. He then held my hand tightly and whispered, "Just hold on to me, I'll protect you." I nodded. I admit, that was sweet. Very sweet, so I followed him and he went to the line and when he was up, the cashier blushed and was shocked to see us.

"A-a-anyeonghaseyo, how may I help you?" Seunghyun ordered fries and clearly, the cashier was a big fan of TOP, so I asked, "Uhm, excuse me? Are you a big fan of Big Bang?" The cashier nodded and I looked at Seunghyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter