Sisters For Life!

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a long night but I cherished every moment of it. It was perfect. It was all thanks to my YG familiy. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I said that! I'm a part of YG now, and I still can't get used to that. When Seunghyun drove me home, I actually got confused when he had his car, I thought they drove in one car it turns out Ji yong drove it to the hotel for him. 

As I was about to open the car door, Seunghyun grabbed my wrist and said, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What? My purse is with me, my phone is inside it." I was confused, thinking hard if I forgot something.

"Not that, I mean this." He leaned in and kissed me softly, I thought it was only a peck but it was longer than I thought. I was just frozen there but I kissed him back. He pulled away first but still close to my face, he leaned into my forehead and said, "Goodnight, my love. Sweetdreams."

"Goodnight, Seunghyun. Dream of me." I said playfully and he kissed me again, letting go of my wrist. I smiled at him and got out of his car.

I waved at him goodbye. I went to the house and saw that there's no more lights open. I looked at the time, it was 1 AM already. Great. I still have school tomorrow. I'll probably won't have enough time to sleep.

I rushed inside and took out my heels and ran up to my room. Just when I touched my door knob, I heard a sobbing sound coming from my sister's room. I tiptoed quietly and leaned my ear to the door to see if my hearing was right and there, I was right after all. I knocked quietly and the sobbing stopped immediately. 

"Chrisa? Are you ok?" I asked her softly and I heard her footsteps coming. I was very worried, she wasn't the type of person to cry this much at this hour. She would always just ignore everything.

She opened the door and I saw her looking down at the floor. I hugged her immediately and we walked towards her bed. I saw the door still open and I let go of her carefully and closed the door so that no one would hear us talking.

I sat down beside her and put my arms around her, putting her close to me as I carressed her hair. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter