They are out!

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's POV

Ok, I'm panicking again because I seriously don't know what to do. I know that I should encourage Chrisa to push but honest to God. I don't know what I'll do if I see blood. I hate blood. But, I have to it all up because I don't want to miss this. 

"Ok, Chrisa, when I tell you to push, do it, arasso?" Eun Mi noona said. Chrisa nodded reluctantly. She winced in pain which made me think that the epidural didn't make any difference because she can feel pain. 

"Babe, I'm here, okay? Do whatever you want to me, bite me, scratch me, pinch me, punch me, I don't care. Just vent out your pains to me. Arasso?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Sis. You can do this. Ate is here and your fiance is here. Just think of your three beautiful babies. Alright?" Christine kissed her forehead too and then Eun Mi nodded to the both of us, signalling that Chrisa will be starting to push.

"Ok, just breath, Chrisa, arasso? I want you to push, ok?" Eun Mi noona said.

Chrisa started to push hard and just by the looks of it, I know that it's quite painful. I don't know why but Christine and I started to push as well. I guess we were too carried away that we started to push a long with Chrisa.

"Good, just keep pushing, Chrisa. You can do it." Eun Mi said.

"Go babe, you can do it. Just keep pushing. You're fine." She pushed.

"That's good Chrisa! I can see the head of your baby now! You're almost there!" When Eun Mi said that, I just can't help but to be happy, my first baby is going to go out. I don't know the genders of our babies because we wanted it to be a surprise. I'm ecstatic to know. I wish it's a boy.

"EUUUUUUGH!" Chrisa pushed so hard and I heard the baby cry. 

"And here is your precious little baby boy! Your first child is a baby boy!" I saw Chrisa smile from ear to ear despite the pain she endured.

"Give me my baby." Chrisa demanded.

"They have to clean her up, babe." I kissed her forehead. I felt a tear from my eyes fall down and I just kissed Chrisa. I was so happy. I can't describe my feelings but I was just so happy.

"Thank you babe, for giving me a healthy baby boy." She smiled at me and I hugged her.

"Arasso, Seungri-ah! Cut the umbilical cord now." I nodded and for the first time, I wasn't grossed out of the blood I saw. I felt happy because this is the first time that I would be having to touch my son. He looked so precious and fragile. He looked handsome. 

I cut the umbilical cord and they wrapped him with blue cloth and put a blue hat on his head. I thought babies would cry when they get out of their mother but my son is very quiet. He didn't cry, his eyes were shut down but he gave me the most beautiful smile that I could have ever imagined.

I walked to Chrisa and showed her our son, "Babe, this is our son. Isn't he beautiful?" Chrisa sat up straight and carressed our son's cheeks. Christine was crying and she kept on saying that he's beautiful.

"I want to hold him, babe." I nodded and gave my son to his mother.

I saw Chrisa's eyes glisten as she held her son. I know that I've been with a lot of women before but I've never expected to have children at this age but I'm not regretting anything. I will surely give my family my best.

I saw Chrisa winced in pain, maybe because she was about to give birth to baby number 2. I immediately grabbed our son out of her hands and handed him to the nurse. 

"Oh, I think she's going to give birth to baby number 2, Eun Mi unnie!" Christine yelled. Eun Mi noona rushed to Chrisa and nodded.

"Yes, I think she is. Now, Chrisa, you did a good job earlier on giving birth to your son. I want you to do the same, ok? Just keep on  pushing." Chrisa ndoded again.

After a few more pushes, I heard baby number two's cry and I felt happiness again. Our second baby was here.

"And your second baby is a baby girl!" Eun Mi exclaimed. Christine was the one who cut the umbilical cord this time. 

"Good job, babe. I knew that you could do it. Just one more. Just hold on, ok?" I wiped off the sweat on her forehead and kissed her.

Soon enough, the nurse gave me my baby girl, she was just as beautiful as our son. Very identical to each other. I can't say who they look like right now but I know that soon enough, they would slowly look like us.

"Aigoo, our beautiful baby girl looks so beautiful." I cooed. Christine giggled and said, "She looks so beautiful. Your genes are so good, huh?" I laughed and Chrisa giggled.

"That's right, ate. Be jealous." We had a good time but then, Chrisa winced in pain once again.

"Baby number three is going out soon!!" Chrisa yelled as she yelped and she grabbed on to my arms, this time it was harder. I have a feeling that the third baby will give her omma a hard time.

"Babe, just hold on to me, ok? Chakaman, I have to give our baby girl to the nurse." She let go and I gave our baby girl to the nurse. 

"Arasso, push again, Chrisa." Eun Mi nodded to Chrisa and Chrisa pushed harder this time. I guess she just wants this to get over with. I'm really amazed by her strength for she endured the pain three times. I don't know if I can do it but all I can say is that she's my idol because I can see that she's strong. She's the only girl I knew with such strong features. She's not like any other girl who would give up and make other people pity for them but she's one unique girl who stands up for herself and doesn't cry for pity. She can stand up on her own and I'm proud that she's mine.

I heard the cries again and I wanted it to be a boy, once again but my wish wasn't granted because it was a girl. "Here is your third baby! And she's a baby girl!" I was still happy either way. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter