I love you too?

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three months, three months of suffering under depression. I still feel alone but not as much in the first month. I've been seeing my therapist for three months now and I've been recovering. She said that my bad break up with Seunghyun triggered my depression again. I have to avoid thinking about him and I'm doing fine in that. I'm spending so much time with Jiyong in these past three months. He has been with  me all the time.

Cancelling his schedules or re-scheduling just to accompany me for my appointments. Sometimes I would reject him since I don't wan to burden him. He was a great help to me and I appreciate him. I don't even know how to repay him. I admit, I am trying to move on and I am slowly accepting the fact that Seunghyun and I are never meant to be together. He came back after that one month but we never contacted each other since that day.

That day when I shouted at him, that day when he fully crushed my heart. I promised myself not to look back anymore since I have a lot in my hands now. I take care of my pregnant sister, who is big as hell, she's 35 weeks long, which means she might give birth anytime soon. Since she was carrying three kids inside her, it's not a shock that she's big. She is still living with us but they have bought a house and decorated it already. 

Seungri was really serious about my sister and I'm impressed. I'm proud of them. Staying strong, and that's what I wanted for them. They are together for 7 months now and I even thought that it was fast. 

Here I am, trying to regain my happy side and recover fast by working hard. Whenever I would see Seunghyun at the building, I would ignore him completely. There was one time when YG wanted us to collaborate and he rejected and I just said, "I'm down with anything you say, YG. YG says, it goes." I'm trying my best to change and I think I'm doing good in that.

I'm here, at one of the practice rooms in YG, alone. Dancing, I'm full of sweat while thinking. I dance everything off when I'm bored or whenever I want to think because it  gives me a peace in my mind, but suddenly, I heard the door open and I knew who it was. It was Jiyong, of course. He would always drop by to see how I'm doing. People are even thinking that we're dating. Which is insane. 

I did think about that, but for now. I want to focus in my career first and let the fans die down into the break up issue. They were really devastated because of it. They thought that we were meant to be but people kept on saying that we should get back together. Hell no.

"Hey, oppa." I smiled at him while continuing to dance. He walked and sat on the corder where my duffle bag is. 

The song ended and I collapsed on the floor, tired and sweaty.

"Tired?" He asked.

I nodded and I crawled back next to him, he chuckled, "Ya, don't crawl. You're not cripple. Sit down and I'll get your water and towel." I smiled at him and followed what he said.

I sat down and leaned onto the wall, then he opened my duffle bag and rumaged to look for my towel and water and little did I know, he was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" When I looked down, my underwear is exposed. I totally forgot!

"Ohmy! OPPA! CLOSE YOUR EYES! You are definitely not supposed to see that!" He laughed.

I slapped his hands and I wrapped it with my spare clothes where he can't see it. "I am not going to let you go through my bag again." He laughed again and I glared at him while drinking my water.

"Whatever, oppa." He then hugged and put his chin on my shoulders my back into his front.

"I didn't see it! I swear!" I giggled and said, "Doesn't matter."

"Wae?" He asked.

"You saw it already. I can't do anything about it anyways." I shrugged and he hugged me tighter.

"You know, earlier, I saw another article of us." I turned around, wriggling out of his grasp and raised an eyebrow, "Again? Don't they know that we are just BEST FRIENDS. Hellooooo?"

He chuckled and he held my hand, "Christine, what do you feel when you are around me?" I was confused suddenly. 

"What do you mean, oppa?" I asked him.

"I mean, do you feel happy, content, something like that. When you are with me?" I saw hope in his eyes and I squeezed his hands, "Of course, oppa. I feel happy when I'm around you. You're the person who got me back on track. You helped me so much and I'm thankful. You've been here for me for the past three months and I won't forget that." He leaned closer and kissed my forehead.

We've been really touchy for these past few days. I don't complain since I think.. I like it. I don't know what I'm feeling yet but I'm sure it's something that I can't ignore.

"Do you want to wash up first then let's go out?" He said and I immediately got up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter