The Truth

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was nervously looking around when I realized how beautiful our surrounding was. I was completely mesmerized with the decorations, the wall and the ceiling, not knowing that Seunghyun was staring at me. We locked eyes and I saw happiness in his eyes. 

To break the awkwardness, he said, "Uhm, should we order?" I nodded and he snapped his finger and the waiter came forward. I was shocked when he did that. It made him look cool. "Wow, you look experienced." I said playfully.

"Oh, I'm not, I just wanted to try it because Ji Yong usually does that when we're out for dinner." He smiled. I smiled at him too. He looked handsome, I like what he did to his hair. It looked good on him. 

The waiter handed us the menu and Seunghyun asked me what I wanted to eat. I really didn't know what to pick because it was my first time going in an awsome place like this. He looked at me waiting for an answer, I was kind of embarassed and he had a smile on his face. "Can't decide?" I nodded and he said, "Don't worry, I'll order for you." He smiled and ordered.

We were waiting for the food when he interrupted the silence by saying, "Well, you look beautiful tonight." I felt my cheeks blush and I just said, "Thanks, you look good too."

When I'm nervous, I kinda twist my foot and fidget. I looked down at my phone when I saw a text from Dara. It said, "Hey, I'm sorry if we left you in shock, I guess you're with TOP right now. Have fun my little dongsaeng. ;) <3" I replied, "Wow, how could you leave me hanging? Lol it's okay, I guess I could have a heart to heart talk with him tonight. Thanks Dara. :)" I put my phone inside my purse and I looked up and saw TOP looking at me. I asked, "Do I have dirt in my face?" 

"Oh, no. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I have been staring at you. You just look.. beautiful." He smiled awkwardly and rubbed his forehead.

I giggled and said thanks. Finally, the food came in and my eyes grew big. I didn't know how to eat all this when TOP was there across me. 

"Wow.." I said, shocked because of the amount of food that he ordered.

"Just eat the food that you can, be comfortable, you won't have to be conscious around me. Arasso?" He winked and smiled at me. I nodded.

We started eating and it was silent. He broke the silence with, "So, how have you been these days? Been good?" Still looking at his food. 

"Yeah, I've been good. How about you?" 

"I've been fine. I still didn't change my wallpaper you know."

I looked up at him and found him staring at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter