Delightful Darlings

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhhhhhhh! Seunghyun! Can you walk faster?!" I screamed my lungs out. "Omo omo! So uhm, your bag, car keys, wallet." He checked the things we needed first but damn.. I needed to get to the hospital fast! Yes, it's been three months and here I am, about to give birth to my two twins which I do not know what genders they are. "! Forget about everything else! I NEED TO GO TO THE ING HOSPITAL BEFORE YOUR TWINS GET OUT OF MY ING PEEHOLE!!" I was furious, no, i was getting eaten my by emotions due to the excruciating pain I'm feeling. Who knew being in labour is this painful? Damn. I don't know how my sister survived this but I idolize her already. 

Suddenly, I felt Seunghyun carry me bridal style and ran to his car and placed me on the passenger seat. He didn't put the seat belt on me because it'll just suffocate me. He ran to the driver's seat and sped off. While he was driving, I managed to call my parents. "Christine?" I heard my mom say. 

"Mom.." I said in pain. Seunghyun stole the phone and talked to my mom. "Omma, Christine's going to give birth already. I'll take her to Seoul hospital. We're going to be there in 5 minutes tops." I watched him talk to my mom as I was still in pain. 

". I never want to be pregnant anymore, Seunghyun! Never!" I exclaimed as he just chuckled at my rants. I got annoyed. "Are you seriously laughing at this matter? It's not funny TOP!" He laughed and said, "Ya! Relax! It's not good for our babies! You should be thankful that you're going to give birth to two beautiful babies." I smiled at the thought of being able to hold our babies. 

After 5 minutes, there was a stretcher rushed to TOP's car and I was ushered to the emergency room immediately. "We need to check how much she's dilated until Eun Mi comes." I heard the doctor say. Luckily, it was a female doctor. It would be so awkward if it was a man. And I'm sure Seunghyun wouldn't like that. Suddenly, there was a phone in front of me, mirroring what I looked like with beads of sweat on my forehead and while Seunghyun smiled and posed at his camera. 

I love how chill he is despite the fact that his woman is about to give birth to his twins. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "What a flop. Who takes pictures of selfies when their pregnant fiance is having a hard time with coping with her labour?!" He ignored me so I huffed my cheeks and thought of something. 

I smirked and said, "I am so totally going out of the country after giving birth. This is so useless." His eyes widened in shock and suddenly looked at me. "Omo! A spider!" I jumped up and hugged Seunghyun's waist. I heard him chuckle then I pulled him away immediately. "Omo! Your face was too funny." I pouted and looked away. I can't believe he's being such a jerk to me lately."Aigoo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter