Chrisa's time to shine!

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa's POV

I woke up, I went to shower without looking at the mirror because I knew what I was going to look like. I put a robe on and blowdried my hair. I remembered what my sister told me last night, "Make him regret like I did to Mark", is it the right thing to do? I should try. I'm done crying anyways. I styled my hair into a wavy kind of hair, I usually just leave my hair alone since it's naturally straight. I put my bangs back and pinned it. 

I looked different, maybe because of my hair. I put mascara on, I never use make up unless it's a mascara, just like Christine. This time, I put lipgloss and went to my closet. Since it was a hot today, I decided to wear shorts and a decent top. I found a pair of American Eagle black shorts and a bright turquoise sleeveless chiffon shirt. I tucked in the excess parts of my chiffon shirt and grabbed a white leather belt. To match with my outfit, I put a white watch on my left arm and grabbed a turquoise converse shoes. (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ponk8&s=6) I grabbed my white jansport bag and put my school things in it. Since we also have practice after school, I grabbed my sports bag and grabbed a purple tanktop and sweatpants. 

I was all set for today at school. I felt confident. I feel refreshed. I'm starting a new life and a new day anyways! But I was always wondering why my school had to wear casual clothes when my sister's highschool had a uniform. I wished I had one too, I liked those short skirts. It looks cute, but oh well. I went downstairs and I saw my sister grabbing breakfast while texting. Funny, she doesn't bring her phone when she eats. She's probably talking to someone important. I shrugged and kissed my mom, she gave me a plate of pancakes and I sat down beside my sister who was eating pancakes while texting. 

I glared at her and said, "Sis, I'm going to eat your pancakes if you won't eat them."

"NOO! Don't! I'm eating, i'm eating." She looked at me, with big eyes. Shocked.

"Whoah! You look stunning elle! Wow!" I laughed at her and said, "Well, you're my inspiration." I winked.

We both giggled and my mom stared at us weirdly, Christine and I both said, "What?"

We all laughed. Today was a good day, not too sure about later though. 

"Hey, you wanna go with my car? I'll pick you up later. Want to?" Christine asked me.

"Uhm, sure! I'd love to." I followed her to her black BMW. Christine was wearing similar to mine, we have great tastes I might say. She had her red-brown hair braided into a fish tail braid and it has a pink ribbon on its end. She was wearing a diva pink long sleeve chiffon shirt, with a white cami under it, I didn't have one because that was my way of making Tae Hyun regret. Christine also tucked the excess length of her chiffon shirt under her shorts, which were white, same short as mine but it was white. She also had a similar belt with me, but it was pink. She didn't wear converse though. She always loved vans, so she wore pink vans. (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vdfj8y&s=6)

"Hey, I got this for you, well I bought it when I was buying mine. Look, it matches your outfit and not to mention, turquoise is your favourite colour." She winked at me giving me a box, when I opened it, it was a Ray Ban Turquoise Sunglasses!

"Oh my gosh, Christine! You didn't have to! Thank you!" I yelled, thankfully.

"Nahh, it was nothing. I was thinking of you when I was shopping back then. But I didn't remember that I have bought if for you but I remembered when I saw what you were wearing."

"Still, thanks!" I was very happy and I put it on. She put on her pink Ray Ban sunglasses as well, looking like we're twins.

She pulled over in front of my school and we saw Tae Hyun talking to his friends and his arms around the girl I saw yesterday with him. When I saw them, they saw me but I ran away. He didn't even call to explain or ran to me to catch me. I was hurt but I'm not going to cry in front of him.

"Hey, Chrisa, I actually  have a surprise for you. When you get out of here, someone will go to you, just walk up to there and someone will walk up to you and flirt with you, we'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter