Chrisa's day

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa's POV

Seungri asked my teachers if he could stay with me the entire day in my classes and they agreed because they said that they understood my situation and thought that it would be good if he was to stay. 

"Can I stay here with Chrisa from the beginning until the end of school? I just need her to stay safe. I don't know what the students of this school are capable of, I just want to make sure." My principalbnbbn has agreed to what Seungri has suggested. 

"Can I stay  here when I'm day off as well? I'll be off for a few weeks since my hyungs decided to rest for a while. All of us have been stressed lately, so YG decided to let us rest. Which means that during my day off, I'll be taking care of Chrisa." My principal nodded, her name was Mrs. Kim. She was a nice principle. She even told us that if Seungri is not here for the day, she would hire bodyguards and I said no. It wasn't neccessary. 

So Seungri stayed with me in classes. He just sat down beside me while I take notes. He repsects me so he just watches me, sometimes, he gets amazed by what our teachers are saying. There was one time in math class that I couldn't get the question, I guess Seungri felt that I was having a hard time and he got my pencil and paper and he solved it. It turned out to be correct and he just smiled.

"I never knew you were this smart." I .

"Just because I fool around most of the time doesn't mean I don't know anything." He stuck his tongue out and I giggled. We were only doing our seat work which gave me time to talk to Seungri. He would encourage me to finish my seatwork so that I wouldn't have to do it at home. I finished my seatwork with the help of Seungri. He was pretty smart at all subjects, I was shocked.

"I bet our baby will be a genius." He was too full of himself. I punched him lightly and the bell suddenly rang. It was lunch. I got up and he got my bag. He carried it for me since he said that it was heavy and that carrying heavy things would be bad for our baby. I just agreed since I can't win in our arguements about the baby.

I was talking to Seungri at the hallway and went to my locker but when I was done putting things inside my locker. I saw Tae Hyun and his girlfriend walking towards us. They haven't noticed Seungri and I yet but they were laughing about something. I just ignored them and just went with  the flow. Seungri's grip on my hands were suddenly tight. 

Tae Hyun's girlfriend saw us and she tapped Tae Hyun and he looked in our direction. I glared at him and he said, "Oh, h-hi, Chrisa." 

"What the do you want?" I snapped. Here goes my mood swings. I was just thankful because my mood swings will help me fight back at them.

"Nothing, I was just saying hi to you and oh, congratulations on that... thing." He pointed at my stomach and I got furious because he called my baby a 'thing'. How could he. Seungri was about to say something but I held up my hand, I wanted to rip the out of Tae Hyun, so instead of that, I said, "Thing? Did you just call my baby a thing?" He didn't know what to answer, I let go of Seungri's hand and went closer to Tae Hyun.

Seungri told me not to go closer but I still did, I went closer to him, I looked up at him and said, "Don't you ever dare call my baby a thing. You piece of . A baby isn't a thing, if you called this a thing, then I guess you were a thing as well? Or are you an alien that came from another planet? If you have a backbone with you, fight me. If you don't, don't you call my baby a ing thing again. I dare you." My eyes were so furious and I believe I was red. I could see people crowding up at us and Tae Hyun's girlfriend slightly pushed me which caused me a slight pain on my stomach. I ignored it.

I looked at Tae Hyun who was staring at me blankly, he was defeated and the one who answered for him was his girlfriend, "You ! Don't you dare talk like that to Tae hyun!" DId she just call me a ? Really?

I scoffed and said, "Do you really think that I'm the here? In thi school, we all know that you've ended up with a lot of men. So, now. Who's the ing huh?" I was filled with anger. Seungri pulled me beside him and he kept on telling me to stop it.

The girl didn't answer, so I said, "So, both of you don't have mouths now? You can't say anything? Because all I said was true? Is that it? After what you've done to me Tae Hyun, I don't care if I end up in hell to what I'm going to say to you right now. But God knows how much I want to rip the out of you! When you decided to cheat on me, I felt betrayed. I wanted you to feel the same things as I did but I knew that wasn't worth it. After finding a better man, which was Seungri, I realized that I shouldn't even think about you and I shouldn't even consider our memories anymore. So I decided to be strong and to move on. Here I am, standing up, successful. Being the girlfriend of Big Bang's Seungri, trainee at YG and being a mother of Seungri's child. I can never ask for more. This is something that I didn't expect and this is something that I don't want to lose. You, never deserved me. Just go yourself and be stuck with that ." I didn't cry, I didn't shout, I just felt what I wanted to say. All those things that I've said to Tae Hyun, are the things that I've been wanting to tell, all these times. I felt better. I felt like a weight has been lifted in my shoulders.

His eyes were filled up with tears. I grabbed Seungri's hand and walked about where the crowd gave us space so that we can walk away. I can hear sudden claps from the crowd. I didn't know what was that for. 

Seungri just stared in my eyes, he touched my cheeks and said, "I can't believe that you had it in you. I came here trying to defend you but you insisted on defending yourself. No wonder I found you attractive ever since I saw you at YG's office singing and when I volunteered to the scheme that Christine has made to make Tae Hyun jealous. I never regretted any of our memories, I never regretted the day I asked you to be my girlfriend and I never r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter