Coincidence

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we are, at the living room of our house. Seungri is here, lounging with Chrisa's head on his lap. I, who is still waiting for my beloved. Why is he taking so long? Are you kidding me? Knowing just the fact that my sister is engaged with the silliest maknae on earth is unbelievable but what is unbelievable also is that TOP is late today. He's not usually late. He better have a good reason for being late.

On the other couch across from me, Christian and Dara are watching TV while cuddling. Am I really the only one alone here? I got up and they all looked at me, confused.

"Where are you going, tin?" My brother asked me.

"I'm going to get a big teddy bear from my room since I have no one to hug with!" I walked up the stairs and went to get a big teddy bear. I stared at the teddy bear and remembered where it came from. It came from Mark, it was his first gift to me. I decided to not get it since it gives me back bad memories. I hid it somewhere in my closet, somewhere not noticable. I went back downstairs and I saw TOP sitting down where I sat before. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I went back beside him this time, I crossed my arms at my chest and decided to not say anything until he says something. He didn't greet me, I wonder why? Did something happen? I looked at the others and mouthed, "What's wrong with him?" Seungri shrugged and mouthed, "He didn't say anything." I just nodded and tapped him.

His eyes looked like he was restless or something. I bet something is bothering him, but what is it? I decided to grab his wrist and went to the backyard so that we could talk. I felt uneasy and I felt that something was really wrong.

He just followed me in silence, he didn't even complain.

I faced him and he was looking at me with confused eyes.

I raised an eyebrow at him and asked what's wrong. He didn't answer, so I felt really frustrated.

"Look, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong. Just tell me, Seunghyun. Is something wrong?" I was trying to be understanding as much as possible but he's really not helping.

"Nothing.." He muttered under his breath, good thing I have good hearing. If I didn't, I wouldn't have able to hear that.

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it. Babe, just tell me. You can trust me, you know that right?" I grabbed his hands and held it tight. He sighed and said, "Ok ok, I'll tell you." I smiled and asked, "So, what's up?"

"I saw Mark early this morning, he approached me and he said that he wanted to have a talk." My eyes widened when he said Mark's name. I just didn't respond and decided to listen to him. He continued, "We talked about you, obviously. He won't approach me if you weren't the subject anyways. So, we went to a cafe where no one would recognize me and he started off by saying that he will do everything just to make you his again.." I know he's worried but there is really nothing to worry about.

"Babe.." I held on tighter to his hands and said, "You have nothing to worry about. I know that you know that I love you and no one will change my mind, even Mark. Even if someone pays me a million dollars for it, I won't do it. I'll do everything just to be with you. I promise you that I will not break up with you nor leave you." I smiled up at him and he shot me a weak smile.

"I know that, Christine. It's just.. He said he'll do everything, I know I'm very determined to fight back but what if he decides to destroy our relationship? What if he says things that aren't true to the media? What if he decides to distance yourself to me?" He was fighting back his tears and I just couldn't help it, I hugged him. So tight that he won't be able to breath, but no, that's impossible, he's too strong for my strength.

"Even if he does everything babe, I won't give in. Don't forget what he did to me. Nuh-uh, there is no freaking way I'm giving in and besides, I love you, not him. I love Choi Seunghyun, NOT Mark Le blanc." I emphasized on the NOT. "Did he say anything else? I know he's the type of person to not give up with something that he really wants until he gets it, so I'm guessing he threatened you?" He slightly nodded. I sighed, Mark was always the type to threaten people. That's what I disliked about him. We would always argue about that.

"That is Mark Le blanc. Just don't worry about it babe, if he threatens you, don't mind it. He won't really take it seriously, he's just a person with words not with actions. He's not brave enough to fight with Big Bang's TOP!" I managed to say a joke to lighten up the mood and Seunghyun gladly chuckled. I smiled at him.

"Come on, let's go back to the living room where the love birds are. They might be waiting for us." I grabbed his wrist when he wasn't moving when I pulled him, he then suddenly pulled me closer to him and hugged me and whispered, "I love you Christine, more than you'll ever know. I won't let you go. I will make you mine forever and I will make you my wife and the mother of my kids." I giggled and said, "I love you more Seunghyun. Of course, I'd be happy to be your wife and the mother of your kids." He kissed my forehead and pecked my lips. We stared at each other and enjoying our own little world.

He then let go of me and intertwined our fingers and led me to the living room where everyone was. They were looking at us and Christian was the first to ask, "What happened? Are you guys alright? Everything fine?" I love how he's so worried about out relationship. He's so caring. Seunghyun and I nodded and I said, "We are definitely fine. Strong as ever." I winked at  them and Seunghyun put his arm over my shoulder. 

Seunghyun leaned closer to me and whispered, "Do you want to go on a date with me? Since we were so busy helping the maknae set up his proposal, we didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter