Big Change

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa's POV

It has been a week since we knew about my pregnancy. YG has agreed to have a YG meeting with all of us to come up with compromises. My sister, my brother and I went to the YG building for our scheduled meeting at 12 PM. I just wore something comfortable since I was too lazy. I've been lazy these past few days, I don't know if it's because of the pregnancy but I have been vomitting and peeing a lot since then. 

We arrived at the YG building and went to the meeting room where the Big Bang members and 2NE1 members are already there. Daesung sat beside Seungri who sat at the end, Daesung gently stood up and sat beside Taeyang. Seungri patted the seat beside him and smiled. As I passed by Daesung, I told  him my thanks and sat beside Seungri. My sister sat beside Seunghyun while my brother sat beside Dara.

Someone opened the door and I figured that it was YG. It was, he waved at all of us and said, "Wow, everyone is early." We all smiled and he sat at the middle where he can see all of us.

"So, I called you guys here for a meeting to tell you what we are going to do." We all leaned closer and the first person Yg looked at was Seungri and I. I thought we were in trouble but he suddenly said, "First of all, I would like to congratulate Seungri and Chrisa for their baby. I hope he or she will be healthy and just a reminder. It will be chaos for the media. I'm just reminding you but I will be in charge just because of your safety. Nevertheless, I will still consider your opinions and would ask for your permission if I will do something, ok?" Seungri and I looked at each other and nodded.

He then looked at Seunghyun and my sister and said "As for both of you, what do you really want? Do you want your relationship to be public or what? I have no problems with it going public. It's just the media." They were both silent and I was fed up, I knew Christine wanted it to be public but she was just worried about TOP's fans. 

"Why don't you guys just put it on public? It didn't have that much problems with Seungri and I, it did but, just wait for them to calm down, they'll come around." My sister looked down, she was fidgetting, when she is nervous. Obviously.

Seunghyun spoke, "I have decided. I know Christine wants it to be public so yes, please. Make an official statement that Christine and I are dating." Christine looked up, shocked and said, "WHAT?! Are you sure, Seunghyun?" She looked worried. 

"Yes, beautiful, I'm sure. Don't worry." TOP smiled. I was relieved because I could see that she was relaxed now. More like relieved because they didn't have to hide their relationship anymore.

"Well, that's great. I will make an official announcement about TOP's and Christine's relationship and about Chrisa's pregnancy and Seungri being the father. Now, to my last resort, CLM will debut as a trio but your activities won't include Chrisa since it will be dangerous for her baby. I understand that you are anticipating for this but you will just make a big comback when you give birth and get settled again." I nodded. I felt relieved because I wasn't stressing about it anymore since YG has plans for me. Seungri held my hand and I smiled at him. 

YG scanned everyone's faces and saw Ji Yong talking to CL, "You, Ji and CL, are you by chance, dating?" Ji yong's eyes were big and he stuttered, "W-w-w-hat?! Psh, noo!" CL laughed and said, "No sir" She said that with a worried face. I know something is with them. All of us gave them the 'look'. They shrugged and got back to their own world when YG ended the meeting.

 

Seungri's POV

Weeks have passed and it's 2013. 8 more months and I will be seeing my baby. I can't wait! Who knew I would be this excited to see my baby? I wanted to be with Chrisa more, especially when I knew that she was pregnant with me! She's the love of my life and I just can't live without her! I'm even thinking of marrying her or even just proposing to her first and just being an engaged couple would be alright to live in one roof first, right?

I'm just going to ask Seunghyun hyung, he might know the answer for my thoughts.

I knocked on his room and had told me to enter, I peeked in and saw him on his bed texting. "Hyung? Can I talk to you?" He nodded and said, "Come in, it's not like you're shy right? C'mon, you're the endorphin of Big Bang." I laughed and came in.

"What do you want to talk about?" He put his phone aside, just being the typical hyung who would listen to his little brother.

"Uhm, I'm thinking of proposing to Chrisa now. I know it's a little bit too sudden but we are having a baby now. I guess it's appropriate for me to marry her. Right? I mean, I want to take care of her, see her before and after I sleep. I want to talk to our baby day and night and I just want her by my side." My hyung slapped the back of my head and said, "Pabo, you don't have to marry her to stay in one roof, you could ask her to live with you or buy a house of our own and ask her parent's permission. But having to marry isn't really the best option right now. You can't stress her right now. She's pregnant, you could talk about it about her and just stay engaged until she gives birth but it will postpone her debut, it depends on how you all handle the stress, Ri." 

Wow, I didn't think Seunghyun  hyung would give me an advice about this. I thought he would just listen. He's pretty impressive.

"Well, I guess I could do that. I'll just ask her about her opinion on everyhing. Thanks hyung! And oh, how are you and Christine? Doing good?"

He nodded and said, "Yeah, we are good. She said that she can't believe that she's going to be an aunt and that her little sister is going to have a baby first than her big sister. I just laugh at her because we haven't even talked about having yet." My eyes grew wide and shouted, "WHAT?! NOOOO, it's been four months hyung! How can you endure that!" He laughed and slapped me again.

"Ouch! That hurted you know!" I shouted.

"Pabo, I don't 'show' love with . Unlike someone! I show it with surprises and actions, and by action, not ." He furrowed his eyebrows staring at me.

"What? That's how I show it, and ever since she was pregnant, boy, believe me. She is very... HOT. I tell you. Even if she wears sweats, she would usually wear fitted shirts but isn't it weird? She should be wearing baggy clothes instead of fitted ones." I laughed at that thought because now that I think about it, she does wear fitted clothing, I thought she hated fitted clothing? Women.

After that night, I let a fews days pass to think about my proposal. I asked Ji yong hyung to help me pick out a ring for our engagement party and our wedding ring is different. I wish she likes it. She's been having mood swings, crying out of nowhere, laughing with small things and getting mad for no reason. Sometimes I get annoyed but afterwards, I always think that she's cute. I would always talk to her tummy too which she finds weird but I like talking to our baby though. 

It was that day, the day I would buy our engagement ring. Ji yong had called the store and made good reservations of good rings. I would have it engraved with our initials and I will pick the one that Ji Yong will think that she will like. Ji Yong was always the best in these cases.

I got ready and went out when Ji yong hyung was already sitting on the couch waiting for me. He turned around and smiled.

"You ready, panda?" I nodded and he patted my shoulder and led me to the door.

"I feel so nervous, hyung." I told Ji Yong hyung because I was nervous, how should I propose to her though? Would she like the idea? I'm going to talk to her family today and onviously, she's not going to know about it. 2NE1 and the memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter