Am I Getting You Back?

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time to go. Jiyong and I were in the airport already, waiting for our flight. I was nervous, what if he didn't want to come with me? He has to. I don't want to lose him.

"Hey, you alright?" Jiyong asked me.

I nodded and said, "I'm nervous, Jiyong. What if he doesn't want to come with us?" He hugged me and shook his head, "That's not going to happen, Christine. He loves you and will only love you, arasso? Don't worry. We got this." I nodded and finally, we heard our flight is open. We headed to the plane and we were on business class. It was a long trip.

So for the most part, Jiyong and I slept. After all that sleeping, here we are, at California. I trust Jiyong and I will have to trust myself too.

"Christine, I recieved the message already and I think it's not a good idea to just go there without energy. We'll head over to the hotel first then go there first thing tomorrow, arasso?" I agreed. I felt so tired and I felt like I had no more energy.

We went to the hotel and he handed me my key card. Our suites were right beside each other and I waved at him. I swiped my key card and it opened. I sighed and went inside and laid down my baggage.

I washed up and I decided to call Seunghyun. There were butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why but I felt nervous. Nobody was answering so I just left him a voice message, saying, "I'm going to bring you back, Choi Seunghyun." That left me in peace. I fell asleep then I felt someone shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes, surprised that Jiyong was in my room.

"Ohmy! How did you get in here?" I exclaimed.

"Master key card, tin." Then he showed off his key card, I rolled my eyes on him.

I looked at my phone to check the time and it was only 8 AM.

"Why so early?" I asked him while rubbing my eyes.

"YG texted me that Hye Young isn't at their condo right now. It's better if it's only Suenghyun there. She'll be back at 2. Come on." I quickly got out of bed and I opened my suitcase and got what I needed, clothes and shoes.

"Just chill here for a few minutes. I'll be back." I told Jiyong and he nodded.

I went to shower and got out with a light pink chiffon dress, faded pink heels and a pink bag with fringes. I had to look presentable, don't I? Just in case I encounter that .. I also got out my pink rayban sunglasses and Jiyong was just staring at me. (http://oi49.tinypic.com/io0qhs.jpg)

I waved my hand at him and snapped my fingers, and he jumped up.

"Omo, mianhe. I was zoning out. Anyways, you look.. beautiful." I smiled up at him and smirked, "Well, don't I have to show something?" He nodded and smiled.

We are now headed to the address that YG sent Jiyong yesterday. It was a luxurious condo, it even made us go wow. Both Jiyong and I. "You ready, tin?" He looked at me while sliding his sunglasses on.

I nodded and said, "Let's go." I gulped.

We went up to the tenth floor, and found Hye Young's suite. The hallways were nice. Very luxurious, I say. 

We rang the doorbell and we immediately heard footsteps. I was very nervous.

The moment it opened, we saw Seunghyun, wide eyed. He glanced to me and Jiyong, back and forth. 

"W-w-what are you guys doing here? How did you-" He got cut off by Jiyong.

"How did we know you were here? Easy, we have our ways Seunghyun. Can we come in?" Jiyong said bluntly. I guess this is the reason why Jiyong is the leader of Big Bang. 

"Uhh, ar-asso." Seunghyun stuttered.

I nervously got in. I looked around, it was very nice, simple. It wasn't too extravagant for a fasion designer.

He gestured us to sit down on the white long couch while he sat across from us. He looked at me with his intense eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" Seunghyun asked, with a cold mannered voice.

"We are here-" Now, Jiyong was cut off by Seunghyun, who was still staring at me, "I wasn't asking you." I guess he was asking me. Don't be too soft Christine. I know he did this for a reason but I'm still kind of mad at him for leaving me. He left me just for Hye Young? Bull.

I started off to be calm, "We're here because we want to take you back." 

"Take me back? Why would I go back to you guys?" I was hurt. My heart has just been crushed by this. I closed my eyes. Trying to hold back the tears.

"Listen, Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter