Wish Granted

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One, two, three, four months have passed and here I am, very pregnant, even though I'm only five months pregnant. I don't know why but I have a big stomach for a five month pregnant woman. "Babe, are you ready?" Seunghyun asked from the outside of the washroom. We are going to go to the doctor for my monthly check up and today we will also know why I have a big stomach. I got out, revealing my maternity clothes, which because I can't wear my normal clothes for a long time, but Seunghyun bought me a lot of suitable maternity clothes, so it's fine. 

"Ya! That dress is too short!" Here comes my naggy fiance. "Relax babe! I'm just going to get my leggings." I walked to our closet but I stopped and said, "But tell me the truth, you're liking what you're seeing right?" I winked and laughed. I heard him groan and picked out my black maternity leggings. I was about to wear it when Seunghyun s his arms around my waist while rubbing my tummy. 

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked him while he was sending butterfly kisses to my neck. Seunghyun, don't do this to me!! My hormones.. I can't stop them. Ugh! "Nothing.." He answered and I groaned. "You are too much. Go. Outside." I ordered and he shook his head but instead, continued to kiss me. "Now, Seunghyun. I need to put these on! We're already late with my appointment." He groaned and hung his head low. "Fine." 

I giggled and shooed him away and wore the leggings. I got out and saw Seunghyun fiddling with his phone. "Let's go babe!" I exclaimed and he stood up and looked at me ily. I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't stare at me with those y eyes." He chuckled and held my hand. Off we go! 

We reached his car, we were about to go but his phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" He answered. I was just looking at him and he looked frustrated. "I can't, I'm about to go to the hospital for Christine's appointment." I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, I can't. I already told you hyung." Hyung? YG? "Aish! Fine! But can it be after her appointment? I really don't want to miss this one." 

"Arasso! Arasso! I'll be there!" He looked mad. He hung up and put his phone inside his pocket. He looked at me nervously, and said, "Babe.." I sighed and said, "You can't come again can't you?" He reached for my hands and I just let him. He nodded. "Arasso, I'll drive myself there. Just do what you have to do. Take care." I kissed him and got out of his car. I went to the garage and got inside my car. I saw Seunghyun still on the driveway, probably waiting for me to go. I sighed and drove off without acknowledging him. 

I know it's not his fault, but he could have persuaded YG more. He totally gave up immediately.. Whatever, it's always like this anyway. I'm just upset because he's missing out in a lot of my check ups. It's either I go with Chrisa, Dara or Hye Yoon unnie. But today is my first time going alone so I'm rather nervous. I just sighed when I reached the parking lot of the hospital. I slid my sunglasses on and bowed my head down so that no one would recognize me. I safely got inside.. I went to the reception desk and smiled at the receptionist. "Good morning ma'am." I nodded and said, "Good morning. I just wanted to ask if Dr. Kim is ready for my appointment?" The receptionist looked at her computer and smiled at me. "Yes, she is. You can go to her office now." I nodded and said my thanks. I walked to her office and opened it to see her writing down something. "Eun Mi unnie!" I called h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter