Goodbye

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We got back to Seoul and nothing else feels like home. "I LOVE OUR HOUSE SO MUCH!" I exclaimed when we entered our house making my brother and sister chuckle. "Aigoo, will you help us bring your freaking suitcases inside the house and stop being silly will you?" I laughed and nodded. "Arasso arasso. Chrisa just get your babies down and sit down for a while. I know you've been stressed." She sighed and nodded.

Seungri was busy cleaning Chrisa's car but after he cleaned it he helped Chrisa take care of their babies. "Are you guys going to  your house tonight or are you staying here?" Chrisa and Seungri looked at each other and Seungri said, "I guess we could stay here for the night." I nodded and I carried my suitcases to my room. I put it on the side and decided to nap for a while. I was so tired of driving.

I groaned because I heard someone knocking on my door. "Coming!!" I shouted and I opened the door groggily. I looked up and saw a smiling Dara on my door. "Hi sleeping beauty! Get ready and go down. Dinner's ready." I raised and eyebrow and said, "Is everyone here?" She nodded and I sighed. She followed me back to my room and sat down on my bed. I went to my closet and I inhaled the scent of my closet. "Ahhh, I missed my closet." I heard Dara giggle and said, "Aigooo. It seems you have so much to fix here, my dear dongsaeng."

"I do. Wanna help me?" She rolled her eyes on me while I pouted. She laughed and finally gave in, "Fine fine! But first go get washed first and dress up because everyone is waiting for us." I nodded. I chose my Zoe Karssen Live fast Sweathsirt, my Rag & bone mila shorts, my calm the down beanie and lastly, my black keds shoes. I got out of my closet and saw Dara unnie folding my clothes neatly.

"This is why I love you unnie!" She glared at me and scoffed, "So, the use of having an unnie like me is to have someone fold clothes for you?" I giggled and hugged her, "Aigoo, my unnie is sulking. Don't worry! I love you because you love me." I winked at her and she laughed. We got out of my room and headed downstairs where I heard constant laughters and teasings. This is also why I love YG. They are so into each other and we help each other.

"Oh! FInally! We were starving to death!" My brother exclaimed. "Don't over react, my love." Dara approached my brother and kissed him on the cheeks. I chuckled and said, "Sorry for the wait guys." They smiled at me and they went to the kitchen and got their own set of plates and other utensils. The food smelled delicious. "Mmmm, delicious food. I'm so hungry!" 

"Obviously, you were sleeping like a log." CL told me and I laughed and said, "Sorry about that. I'm just tired." She winked at me and I stuck my tongue out. 

"Omo! I like your beanie, Christine!" Youngbae said and I chuckled, "Thanks, youngbae oppa." He gave me his famous smile and I just smiled back at him. "Calm the down." I heard Seungri say. I looked at him and he just smiled at me. "You are so weird, Seungri." I told him and he scoffed. "Whatever, I was just reading what's on your beanie. Jeez. CALM THE DOWN!" I laughed and everyone else laughed as well. 

"SEUNGRI! Don't you dare use profanity when your daughters and son are here!" Chrisa exclaimed and she gave him a spank on the thigh. "Ouch! Yes yes! I'm sorry baby." Seungri kissed her and that shut her up. "Ewww, guys! Go get a room and please! You guys have babies already." I exclaimed and everyone giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Aigoo, someone's jealous." Bom unnie said.

"Am not." I stated non-chalantly. 

"Yes you are." Bom unnie stated with her chubby cheeks. "I am not going to state anything further since this conversation isn't going anywhere." She giggled and said, "Just give up, Christine. I know you miss someone." She winked and I just rolled my eyes on her. I just ate my food on the couch while listening to the gang talk. I saw YG and my parents approach me and I fixed my posture as they sat across from me. I smiled at them and said, "Hey mom, hey dad, hey YG." They smiled at me.

"So, what's up?" I put my food down the coffee table and the three of them looked at each other and sighed deeply. "We heard what you're suggesting. About the trainee thing." I sigehd and nodded. "Yeah, I guess it's about time you hear about it." My mother held my hands and said, "Are you sure about baby?" I looked at my mom and I could see that she doesn't want me to go. I smiled at her and nodded. "Yes mom, it's for the best."

"Why? Did something happen?" Ok clearly, nobody has spoken up about the incident, since they went home right after Chrisa gave birth. "Mmmm, I guess you could say that." I nodded slightly and I looked at them as they scanned my eyes, trying to figure out what happened. "What happened, Christine? Come on, tell us." YG said. I sighed and nodded.

"Well, let's just say that I'm single?" I said unsurely. The three adults gasped and I can feel that I need to give them a better explanation. "Single? What about you and Jiyong?" YG asked. I looked at him and bowed my head, "H-h-he.." I couldn't tell him that Jiyong cheated on me. What if Jiyong gets in trouble? Much worse, my parents would surely be mad at him. "Something just happened. We didn't click. So we broke up and I think it's better for me to go to America so that I can work without anything on my mind. Right?" 

They raised their eyebrows on me and I sighed, "I'm telling the truth. I just want to think about my career and maybe while I train there, I could finish my studies of medicine so by the time I debut, I will have a degree and I get to debut, right?" They looked at each other and nodded slightly. "Well, I guess that's not a bad idea but are you really sure? I mean, you would be alone.." I laughed slightly and said, "Mom, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself and besides Aunt Belle would be at the states right?"

My mother shook her head and said, "No, she went to France dear. Rile would be staying here permanently." I sighed and nodded. "Well, I guess I could live by myself there.. Mom, dad, YG.. Please, just let me. I promise to be back when I can do it already. By the time I come back, that's the time I'm ready to debut. Just let me." They sighed deeply and they nodded. I smiled and squealed. "Really?! You'll let me?" They nodded and my dad spoke up, "It's not like I can do anything about it anyways. Fine, we'll let you but in one condition. NO BOYS. Ok?" I nodded repeatedly and said, "Yes! Definitely and besides, the reason why I chose to be away from Korea is to avoid boys dad." He nodded and sighed.

"Yay! You  guys are the best!!" I hugged the three of them and jumped up and down. I looked at the whole room and everyone was looking at me. "What? What are you guys looking at?" Everyone shook their heads and I smiled. "Guess what guys?!" 

"What? They allowed you to go to America?" My brother said in a stern voice. I ignored it and I nodded with a smiling face. He sighed and walked out. My smile turned into a frown and everyone's eyes followed Christian going out to the backyard. I sighed and said, "I'll follow him and talk to him." I rushed to the backyard and saw Christian looking at the sky. I stood beside him and crossed my arms. "Are you that upset?"

He looked at me and shook his head, "No, I'm not upset. It's just hard.." I looked at him and my nerves softened. "Kuya, I know that it's hard for you to let me go but please.. Just let me go. I know that when I get back, I will be a brand new Christine. I will know how to stand up for myself and I will know how to raise my head up high without anyone letting me down." He looked at me and and sighed.

"What else can I do anyways? If I let you.. would you return a favour for me?" I nodded and smiled. 

"Of course, anything for you, Kuya." He smiled at me and he hugged me.

"Promise me when you get back, you'll be able to find your way back again. No  boys allowed there, alright? Follow what you want. Do whatever but just promise me that you will get back as a new Christine that who will hold her head high. I know that you're suffering with Jiyong and Seunghyun and I know that by the time you get back. You'll be able to know who you love truly. Promise me, ok?" I nodded and I hugged my brother tightly.

"I promise you, Kuya. I'll get back here with my feelings and emotions set back to place and I will be someone that people will look up to." He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Ok, drama time is over. Let's go back,  hmm?" I nodded and he put his arms over my shoulder and squeezed my shoulders.

The night was fun and it served as my farewell party because I decided to go to America by next week. 

A week has passed and today is the day of my departure. I sighed as I zipped my last suitcase closed. I looked at my room for the last time and I made sure that I had everything. The memories I had with Seunghyun and Jiyong. I will always keep it. I opened the drawer of my nighstand and grabbed the ring box where the ring that Seunghyun gave me was placed. I opened it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter