How to propose?

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun and I went to my room and just rested there. We were watching TV on the bed when someone knocked on the door, "Come in!" I said. I looked at the door to see who it was and it was Seungri. I was confused a bit but thought that he might have needed something from his hyung.

"Hey Seungri, what's up?" I asked him.

"Well, can you guys help me while Chrisa is taking a shower. You know her, she takes a shower for a very long time, which gives me time to compromise and ask for your help." I had an idea of what he was talking about and nodded.

"What about, Seungri?" Seunghyun asked with his deep husky voice. I just can't get enough of that voice. It makes me shiver.

"Well, I still don't know how to propose to her. Asking her to be my girlfriend four months ago was just at the Han River. It wasn't that extravagant but proposing to her is different. I want her to feel special but how?" He scratched his head and sat on the bed facing me and Seunghyun.

"Hmmm.." I'm trying to clear my mind and think of things that Chrisa would like. She wants something simple and not that big but she would definitely appreciate something that her love will do, even if it's super simple or super big.

"Well, her favourite colour is turquoise, I know you know that but you could use that as a theme colour. You would want to use balloons, maybe hang them on the railings of the Han River. Each of the balloon would have separate letters that would spell out, 'will you marry me?'. How's that?" I gave him a suggestion.

"That's not bad, but what else can we add on?" Seungri asked.

"Does Chrisa like your singing, Ri?" Seunghyun asked.

"Yeah, I sing to her because umma Christina said that it's a good idea to talk to the baby while he or she is in the tummy. So when she can't sleep because of the baby, she calls me and I sing to her until she falls asleep." Seungri said, I think I know where Seunghyun is going.

"Good, you could sing to her before you ask her." Seunghyun said, that's not a bad idea too.

"Hey, that's a good idea! You can sing her the things that you normally can't say in person." I told Seungri.

"I can tell anything to her, up front." Riiight, here he is, boasting again.

Seunghyun hit his head and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter