Happy Siblings

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a great day today. My sister is happy, I hope. My brother is happy with Dara. I'm happy with Seunghyun although we are not offical yet but I don't mind waiting for him to ask.

I saw my sister smile very big today, I'm happy. I do know one thing; Seungri likes Chrisa, which I think is very good, since Seungri doesn't cling on to women that easily. I guess he saw something in my sister that he really liked. I'm glad. I just hope Seungri won't be a fool and break my sister's heart. I will totally kick his whether he is in Big Bang or not.

As 2NE1 was practicing, I waited because we were the last ones to practice and Big Bang was the second one. I saw Seunghyun walk towards me. I pretended that I hadn't noticed him, he might say my eyes only follow him, I don't want to appear addicted to him. 

"Hey" Seunghyun greeted with a smile.

I smiled to him first and said, "Hey Seunghyun."

I didn't notice that he was wearing a fitted white v-neck shirt. I could see the figure of his arms, which are muscular but not that much. His body was built but not that much. I didn't expect him to be this built though, I thought he didn't want anyone to see his figure but I guess was wrong.

"How are you doing today, beautiful?"

"Seriously, Seunghyun? In a tanktop and a yoga pants? Beautiful?" I raised an eyebrow and playfully slapped his arms. Whoah, his arms felt hard not like the first time I did this. I guess he's been working out.

"Of course, why wouldn't you be beautiful? With anything you wear, Christine, you are beautiful." He gave me a pleasing smile and I just nodded and smiled.

"But hey, did you work out? Your arms are a lot more harder." I playfully said.

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, I've been working out. I have to be in shape y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter