The Boy's reactions

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

Today was the most amazing day of my life, as of now. I can't believe Christine's my girlfriend now, I can do everything I want to now, well it depends if she will allow it. I wouldn't want to pressure her with things that she doesn't want to do. I took her home and I didn't really want her parents to have a bad impression to me, even though I didn't really want to be away from her. Even if it's just for the night. I know I'll see her again tomorrow. We had practice tomorrow at the YG building so I would probably be seeing her.

As I got to the door, I heard screams and the members were teasing Seungri. I wonder why? Did something happen while I was gone? I bet there was. I opened the door and saw them jumping and maknae's head was in Ji Yongs arms, as if he was strangling him. I laughed at the sight of it because we were the typical boys that lived in one roof. Of course, as guys, we would be very playful.

I asked, "What happened when I wasn't here?" I eyed them and I just wanted them to tell me what happened. Well, they still don't know if Christine has agreed to be my girlfriend anyways but I really wanted to know what happened first before telling them.

"Both Seunghyuns are in love!!" Young bae shouted as he patted my shoulders even if it's awkward because I'm way taller than him.

"Huh? Both Seunghyuns? Seungri is in love? With who?" I raised one eyebrow at Seungri who stood up straight while Ji Yong eased his grasp on Seungri's head. I was confused for a second there but realized that he could be in love with Chrisa.

Before they could open thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter