Advanced Birthday Present

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa's POV

Ever since the time Seungri came to our house for dinner, he's been bugging me to show my room to him. I got annoyed so I dragged him to my room and gave him a short tour at our second floor. He was amazed by my simplicity in my room, he thought I would have girly things but I didn't, Christine would but I won't. I like simplicity. He said that I was neat too, neat? Really?

"Really? This is neat to you?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.

"I usually have my things all over the place, so yes, this is neat to me." He said. I laughed and sat on my bed, he followed. He put his arms around my waist and I put my head on his chest. He layed down slowly into my bed and our position was still the same. 

"Babe?" He called me.

"Yeah?" 

"I have a question, if you don't mind. You  might say I'm erted though, I don't care. I'm just curious." I immediately knew what he was going to ask. I gulped and said, "Go ahead, try me."

"Are you still a.." I cut him off by saying, "a ?"

He let go of me and sat up straight and I did the same, he looked at me and said, "Yeah, are you?" He was serious and I said, "Yes, I am. Why did you ask?"

"That's good, because I want to be your first and last." I smiled and said, "Of course, and I wouldn't want to ask you the same question."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, not a good idea." So he admitted it, he isn't a anymore. I just shrugged letting him think that it wasn't a big deal but I couldn't hide it, it was a big deal. He probably had with dozens of women before, that's unfair but what can I do? I'm dating a freaking idol! I guess that's a given.

"What are you think of?" He asked me and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, nothing much. Don't worry." I smiled up at him. He smiled and in a flash, he was on top of me. I knew what he was trying to do because Tae Hyun has done these so many times before. I just didn't give in because I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter