Mood Swings

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm now six months pregnant and I'm big now, but thankfully, I'm healthy and my babies as well. But, as you know, pregnant ladies crave for food and sometimes we have mood swings. 

"Ya! Seunghyun! Who told you to just leave your plate on the freaking table?!" I yelled and I saw Seunghyun running towards me to get the plate and wash it. I rolled my eyes and said, "Aish, babo." 

He stuck his tongue out at me and said, "Aigoo, you and your mood swings. When you woke up, you said you love me and now.. I only left a plate on the table and you explode." I sighed and said, "Just take it or leave it." 

He chuckled. "I'll take it." He dried his hands with a towel and went closer to me and drifted his hands on my waist. "I'd rather get married with a moody woman than someone who won't love me like you do." I smiled and leaned my forehead in his. 

"You just know how to get me, Seunghyun." He chuckled and kissed me. "Of course. Nobody else can get you except for me." I smirked and said, "Are you sure?" His eyes widened and I laughed. "I'm joking babe. I'm all yours and please! I'm pregnant with your babies!" He laughed and pulled me. "I'm really excited for our babies. 3 more months and we'll see our babies already." 

I giggled and said, "I know. Can you believe that?" 

We were about to kiss but my phone rang. "Ugh, seriously?" Seunghyun groaned and I giggled. I bet he's ually frustrated now. We haven't had you know.. For a long time now.. Probably a month now because my stomach has gotten bigger. He's scared. It's funny. 

I walked to the coffee table and grabbed my phone and answering it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" 

"Christine!" It sounded familiar then I realized it was Dara unnie. "Omo! Dara unnie! How are you?" I haven't seen the girls for a while now. I have been hiding here at our house because I've been sleeping everyday. Yes, I love sleeping now. It's funny how I love sleeping now. I hated sleeping back then.. 

"I'm fine! We miss you! I heard you've been slacking all these days!" I giggled and said, "You've heard it right. I am slacking. I sleep. Eat. Sleep. Eat. That's my daily routine." I heard her chuckle. 

"To break that routine, why not hang out with us? We all need a girls day out. What do you say?" I thought for a while and said, "Mmmm, how about the boys? What are they doing? Are they going out as well?" 

"Yeah, they are. They haven't called Seunghyun yet?" Dara unnie asked. "I don't know. He didn't say anything."

"Hmmm, I'll ask Christian later. So, are you coming?" I smiled and said, "Yeah, sure!"

"Great! I'll pick you up at 3, arasso?" I smiled and said, "Arasso. I'll see you later unnie." I hung up and went to our room, where I found Seunghyun just hung up on the phone. "Oh! Babe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter