Boy Talk

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

As I went upstairs to our dorm. I heard people screaming at the living room. The members are probably watching something. I opened the door and they looked at me. Ji Yong was the first to ask, "Where were you, hyung?" I ignored him.

"Ya! I'm talking to you hyung, don't be rude. Come back here. Where were you?" Was I some kid? I'm 25, I don't need anyone asking me that and besides, I'm older than him.

"Why? Did you guys miss me?" I managed to play around and I heard ew's from the members. I just laughed.

"I knew where he went, he didn't bring his car." I was shocked when Young bae answered, I told him not to say it because he was the only one who knew.

"Where did he go?" Ji Yong asked. He looked at me with a playfull eye and I just glared at him.

"He went to visit you know who" winking at everyone and me. I groaned and yelled, "Ya! Young bae-ah! I told you not to say it to everyone! Aish."

"Ohhhhh! You mean Christine Lynn Mendoza?" Seungri asked and Young bae nodded with a playful laugh.

Everyone was looking at me playfully and I sat down at the floor beside Seungri, rubbing my forehead. I felt embarrassed because this wasn't usually my personality. It wasn't like me to visit someone, especially a girl unless I really like her.

Seungri tapped me and said, "I knew you liked her hyung! I knew it I knew it! She is pretty though, does she like you back?"

"I know hyung! Does she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter