Forgiveness

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at the hospital and gave Seunghyun his clothes, but I decided to go to the nearest pharmacy and buy something. I took what I wanted to buy and paid for it with full proof disguise. I hope nobody recognized me, because if someone did, I'm dead. I reached the hospital and went to the girl's bathroom in the lobby and opened the box of pregnancy kit. Yes, I bought a pregnancy stick. I want to make sure if I'm pregnant or this is just a sickness. I'm feeling nervous as I was waiting for the result. 2 more minutes. 

1 minute.

30 seconds.

10 seconds.

5 seconds..

"Positive." I froze. I put it inside my bag and tried two more kits and they both resulted as positive. I fanned myself as it was getting hotter. "Is this true?" I thought. I looked at the three pee sticks again and realized that it was true. I stood up and went out of the washroom and rushed to Seunghyun's room. I was about to open his room, but I decided not to because I wanted to clear my mind out.

"Should I tell him now? Yes, I should, right? He deserves to know. He's the father, anyway." I sighed and calmed myself. I opened the door, but I didn't expect the person inside to be there. Hye Young. 

Seunghyun and Hye Young looked at me. I can feel the room tense up and I just continued to stare at Hye Young. "What are YOU doing here?" I sternly asked Hye Young. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt as I stared her down. "Babe, just calm down." I shot a glare at Seunghyun, who I saw gulped. "Calm down?" I muttered. I laughed sarcastically and said, "Calm down? After what she's done to us? How am I supposed to calm down?"

Hye Young spoke up and said, "I-I-i was just visiting Seunghyun. I was hoping to see you here as well, but you weren't. I didn't mean to barge in and disturb the both of you, but I wanted to apologize with what I've done. I never intended to hurt you both. I was just overwhelmed with my feelings." I don't know if I should believe her but half of me says that she's sincere and the other half is telling me not to believe her. Which one should I believe?

"I'm truly sorry, Christine. I am sincere." She told me and I relaxed. I sighed deeply and nodded. "Ok, fine. But it still doesn't change the fact that you hurt me and Seunghyun. Nothing's going to change the past and it's hard to forgive you just yet, but I'm forgiving you just for the sake of our peaceful lives. I don't want to live in a messy life, I don't want my child to live in hell like I used to live in." I slipped. Bad timing. 

I mentally slapped myself as I saw Hye Young and Seunghyun look at me. "Child? What are you talking about, Christine?" Seunghyun asked flatly and I took out the three sticks inside my bag. I handed it over to him as he looked at it. "Two blue lines means positive." I told him and his eyes widened. He looked at me, speechless. 

"Y-y-y-ou're pregnant?!" He exclaimed and I cringed. "Yes." I said sternly. He tried to get up and hug me but I resisted. "Don't move, you're still weak, Seunghyun." He shook his head and said, "I don't care. Omo! I'm going to be a father! This is great!" He hugged me and squeezed me. I don't know if I should be happy right now, when Hye Young returned to our life again. I looked at her as she was smiling at the sight of us.

I then realized that she was really sincere. I looked at her and smiled. I patted Seunghyun's back and said, "Yes, you're a father n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter