He's Gone

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week of ignorning Seunghyun or should I say TOP? I ignore his texts, calls and even if he approaches me whenever he sees me. I don't know what to say to him. Everybody has noticed that we are fighting but none of us are saying anything, at least I think so. However, Jiyong was the only one to know. He was the one who comforted me, which I appreciated and I think he's telling Seunghyun what to do.

Speaking of the devil, my phone is vibrating again, another call from Seunghyun. This is really not annoying me, it's just.. It will make me more mad if I talk to him. What am I going to say to him anyways? I don't want to hear anything anymore. My ears are busted. I can't take it. I know that I have to let him explain more later on but I am totally not ready for this.

Someone was knocking on my door, "Who is it?" I asked first, because maybe it was Seunghyun.

"Honey, it's me." Oh it's my mom. What a relief.

"Come in!"

"Hi honey, sorry to distrurb you, but there's a phonecall for you." She handed me the phone and I sighed.

"Hello? Who's this?" Everytime somebody calls for me, I ask who the person is first. If it's Seunghyun, I hang up immediately.

"Christine, it's Jiyong. I need you to dress up now and go down. QUICK!" I can sense the tension in his voice. Did something happen?

"A-a-arasso. I'll come down quickly. Just wait for me!" I turned off the phone and quickly went to my closet and just got whatever. I got sweatpants, with a dark blue aeropostale shirt, dark blue converse and a dark blue coach sling bag. (http://oi48.tinypic.com/5dp0tg.jpg) I took my neccessities and shove it inside my bag and got out and ran downstairs. I opened the front door and saw Jiyong's Bentley waiting for me.

I went to the passenger side and opened the door. Right after I sat down, he sped off. I held on and got my seatbelt to get in. 

"Jiyong, what's happening?" 

"You'll see. I just need you there, so everything can be alright. If I explain everything to you, will you be calm?" 

I nodded, "Seunghyun, he has been calling and texting you for the past week, right? Have you checked any of his texts?" I was worried, I don't like where this is going to.

"No, I haven't been." I answered with a shaking voice.

"Check it. NOW." He ordered me.

I opened my bag quickly and got my iPhone out and check my messages. He had 50 missed calls for the past week, and 35 text messages that had similar messages on it, "Christine, I'm sorry if I was a jerk. I didn't mean to be. Please don't ignore me. I can't live without you. No matter how I want to prove to you that you are the most precious thing to me, I don't think that you'll ever forgive me. I understand if you don't want to forgive me but please. Hear me out. If you don't reply to me with this last text, I know that we have broken up already. I'm so sorry with everything that I've done. Be happy. I love you." The tears in my eyes were falling when I read it. What's happening?

"J-j-j-iyong, what's happening?" I asked him.

"Christine, I know that you've been hurt but hyung has been hurt more. He's been keeping things from you so that you won't feel any pain. To protect you. I'm not siding anyone right  now but I just think that you should know why Seunghyun did those things. He kept that secret because he was determined to fix it. He kept it because he didn't want you to stress about it. He kept it because he thought that it would be the best if he dealt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter