Just Say it

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What was going on here? Who is this girl? She's beautiful though. She had a bright smile when she saw Seunghyun. When Seunghyun said that I was his girlfriend, her smile faded but she managed to bring it back. That's funny. I have a bad feeling about this though. Does she love him? Or is she a big fan? Uggh, I don't know. I guess I just have to trust Seunghyun.

"Unni!" A girl shouted and Hye Young turned and said, "Oh, Min Hee. Where were you? I told you to stay close! I will get lost." Min Hee? My best friend? I looked over to the girl named Min hee, and I was shocked. It is her. She did tell me that she had a sister who was in America but she didn't tell me that she knew TOP. Was that the reason why she was shocked when I said TOP of Big Bang visited me once? 

"Min Hee?" I called her, she looked at me, shocked. "Christine! Omo! It's you!" I smiled and she came to hug me.

I saw Seunghyun and Hye Young shocked, "Hi Seunghyun oppa, and sorry unni for losing you. I didn't intend to. Oh you guys must be wondering why I know Christine. She's my bestie." Min Hee clinged onto my arms with a bright smile. I smiled as well.

"Oh, really?" Seunghyun said with a bitter smile.

"Yeah, she's my bestest friend! Nobody can separate us." I giggled and Hye Young laughed too, "Arasso arasso. But we have to go now Min hee, omma and appa are waiting for us at the car, remember?" Min Hee released on her grasp and shouted, "Oh! I almost forgot. Sorry!" I laughed of her silliness.

"Bye, Min hee. See you at school." I waved at her as she waved back to me and Hye Young smiled at me and smiled brightly at Seunghyun.

Seunghyun was still looking their way as I just stared at him.

TOP's POV

Min Hee is Christine's bestfriend? Oh no, this is a lot worse than I thought. It's so messed up! First, I see my ex girlfriend here at the mall with my girlfriend and Hye Young's dongsaeng is Christine's bestfriend? Uhhh, how can this be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter