Messed Up

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa has finally given birth to three adorable children! I am so happy and excited! I can't explain how happy I am for my sister. I'm attached to Lynn Chin Ae. She's so adorable! I think I'm attached to her because I cut her umbilical cord. Is that it? No, I don't think so.

"You are so cute!" I cooed while I was carrying my niece in my arms.

"Aigoo, you are so obsessed with your niece, babe." Jiyong said, I slapped him on his thigh and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Jiyong. How can you not get obsessed with this angelic face?!" I shoved my nieces face on Jiyong. Good thing she didn't cry.

"Ya! Stop doing that to my baby and will you stop fighting? What are you, a bunch of 5 year olds?!" Chrisa yelled.

"Okay okay! Sorry! I didn't mean to.." I said, but I realized, did she just talk to me like she's older than me?

"HOY! Chrisa Lorielle Mendoza! Did you just talk to me in an un-mannered way?!" She bowed her head and glared at me.

"Don't you glare at me young woman." I told her with a serious voice then I felt a hinch of pain on my cheeks.

"Ahhhh! That hurts!" I exclaimed.

"Stop fighting you two. The babies will cry!" Jiyong exclaimed and Chrisa and I glared at him and he just playfully smirked.

I continued to talk to my niece but she suddenly cried. "Wah, she's crying. I know this cry, Chrisa. She wants you to feed her." I stood up and gave her to Chrisa. While Seungri held their baby boy out of Chrisa's arms. 

"I'll see you later my little bundle of joy! Auntie is just going out ok?" I kissed her forehead and she gave me a toothless smile. That smile is just priceless.

I turned around and tugged Jiyong's arms out of the room. I sat down at the waiting room and sighed. 

"Why are you sighing?" Jiyong asked.

"I want a baby." I heard him chuckle at me and I raised my eyebrows. "What?" 

"You won't even let me touch you." I scoffed and said, "Did I say that I wanted to have a baby with you?" I know what I said was dry but it was only a joke. I hope he takes it as a joke.

"Ohhhhhhh! Someone snapped!" I heard someone say, I turned around to see and I saw Youngbae and Seunghyun with Teddy.

I smirked and I saw Jiyong staring at me. "I was just joking babe. I hope you didn't take it seriously." I kissed his cheeks but still no reaction. 

"Babe, are you serious? I said I was only joking." I sighed and said, "Ok, whatever. I'll just let you cool off. I'm going outside." I was about to stand up when I felt him tug my arm which made me land on his lap.

"Who said I'm mad?" I chuckled and slapped his hands away.

"Let go, Kwon Jiyong." I ordered.

Instead, he tightened his hold on me and put leaned his head on my back which tickled. I giggled and he asked, "Why are you giggling?"

"Well, if you weren't leaning on my back, I won't giggle." I giggled again because he's leaning deeper. Such a tease. 

"Let go, G-dragon!" I yelled as I giggled. He finally let me go. I sat down beside him and Seungri finally came out of Chrisa's room. "You can go in now. Chrisa's done with feeding Lynn." I smiled and followed him inside. I saw my niece with her mother and I can't help but to smile even wider. I loved babies. Ever since my little sister came, I took care of them. 

"Oh, baby girl, your aunt is here. Do you want to go to her?" I heard Lynn coo and I couldn't help but to laugh. 

"See, she wants me." I said confidently. Chrisa handed me my favourite niece and I sat down on the long couch and just stared at her. I admit that I want to have a baby already but I know that I'm not ready for it yet. I'm still 18 and I still have a long way to go. My career will be on the line if I decide to have a baby. I know for Jiyong and I's , it's quite hard for him to endure his ual desires but.. yeah, I can't give what he wants yet. I'm not yet ready.

I know I'm being a little bit unfair for I had with Seunghyun already but that's in the past. As I was immensed with thinking, I felt someone sit beside me, both sides. Jiyong was at my right side and Teddy was on my left side. Daesung was beside Jiyong and Youngbae was beside Teddy. There wasn't enough space so Seunghyun was left standing. 

Lynn started to cry again so I sang for her and cradled her. That's what I would always do to Chrisa and Riley when they were babies. I saw a flash and I looked at Jiyong who was holding his phone out in my way. "Did you just take a picture of me?"

He nodded and grinned. I rolled my eyes and continued to hum a song until Lynn's eyes were slowly going down. I smiled as she was falling asleep. I carressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"It seems like I found a babysitter for Chin Ae, huh?" Chrisa said. I giggled.

"I would love to babysit her but you have to pay me, neh?" I joked.

"Psh, as if you need money. Girl, you have an idol boyfriend plus you're an aspiring idol. Why do you need money from your sister?" I giggled and said, "I was only joking. I could take care of my niece everyday. If I can even buy her from you, I would." She glared at me.

"You are definitely obsessed with my baby." 

I nodded and said, "I am and I'm proud of it." I heard them stiffle a laugh.

I was just admiring my sleeping niece when Jiyong whispered, "I'm just going out for a bit, ok? I'll be back." I looked at him with a questioning look and he winked at me and went off.

I sighed as I knew what he was going to do. "Where's Jiyong going?" Chrisa asked.

"Probably going to smoke again." I muttered. I hate it when he smokes. I just can't let him quit, can't I? 

"He's still not quitting? I thought he already did."

"Jiyong? Quit? Are you kidding? He would finish a whole pack of cigarettes in a matter of two hours." I glared at Teddy.

"Ooops, sorry. Wrong move." He held his hands up, signalling that he gives up.

"Whatever, I don't care. If he wants to burn his lungs, so be it. I told him a lot of times already. He won't listen." Everybody went silent after that until Teddy said, "Ya, Seunghyun-ah. Aren't you tired of standing? Sit down! There's an available seat, you know." I glanced up at Seunghyun who was awkwardly looking at me and back to Teddy. 

I scanned the room and I realized that Teddy was referring to Jiyong's old spot on the couch. I smiled at Seunghyun and nodded. He slowly sat down beside me, being cautious not to touch a single strand of my hair. 

"Ya, hyung. Sit comfortably will you?" Daesung stated. I felt Seunghyun's skin touch my skin slightly and I felt shivers in my spine. He still has that effect to me, I know. I know that I just can't brush away  these feelings but I can't waver. Not now.

"So, how about you Seunghyun? Did you quit smoking?" Teddy asked. I remember that I also reprimanded Seunghyun to quit smoking and thankfully, he did. Jiyong is really different from Seunghyun because Seunghyun looks like he's not the type to follow rules but he does. On the other hand, Jiyong, who looks like the opposite of Seunghyun is the hard headed one. 

I didn't realize that I was holding onto my breath, waiting for Seunghyun to answer, "Y-y-eah. I did." I smiled at his answer, relieved.

"Omo. Chincha?! You're not a smoking factory anymore?" Teddy joked.

"Ani, hyung has been good these days. He's not smoking anymore. Ever since Christine got mad at him." I stayed quiet and there was silence embracing the room. More like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter