Seungri's Birthday

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa's POV

Seungri's birthday was only in a couple of days! I have to get started on organizing his surprise party! I asked the Big Bang members if they ever had a surprise party for Seungri but it turns out they haven't. This is my chance to make him feel special. I know he's been down the past few days because of his family problems but he was still able to put a smile on his face. 

I devised a plan with my sister, brother, Big Bang members and 2NE1 members where we will pretend that we forgot Seungri's birthday and surprise him at a hall. Of course, we will get him think that we all forgot his birthday. His parents and sister will be in the plan too. That would be great for him. 

As I reserved and searched for halls that fit Seungri's birthday, I was also planning everything else, what to eat, how to decorate the hall and how we will do the plan. Of course the others were helping me but I was the host so I do almost everything and they just help me. I had sleepless nights but it was all worth it, just to see Seungri's smile is very ok for me. It would suffice.

At last, it was a day before his birthday, we all went to Big Bang's dorm and pretended that there was nothing happening tomorrow. We all wore our poker faces and made him think that we forgot his birthday.

We were all sitting at Big Bang's living room watching tv shows. Ji yong had the remote so we were all annoyed. We all groaned and all Ji yong said was, "What?"

We all glared up at him and he just laughed, I also noticed that CL and him were together all these times. I whispered to Seungri, "Are Ji Yong and CL going out or something?" He looked at them and shrugged. I knew my plan was working because it seemed like he wasn't in the mood. I eyed Dara and winked, she smiled and did a thumbs up.

It was midnight and we were all sleepy. All of us decided to go back to our respective homes and among us all, except for Seungri, had our plans straightened out by that night. We were all excited. Seungri had no clue and I knew that he wasn't expecting anything about it. I needed to act out as if I don't know anything so I completely faked my crying when he got mad at me when I approached him.

I'm so evil. Hahaha.

Seungri's POV

All of them including Chrisa, forgot my birthday. I knew it. I never expected them to forget it this year. Especially Chrisa. I'm so frustrated, why is this happening? I tried to cool down but I just can't get it off my mind. How could they? So when they all came to our dorm, I wasn't that enthusiastic, I didn't say anything that much. It's either I shrug or I just nod. 

Chrisa seemed to be normal, it's just like a regular day. For me it wasn't. I was turning freaking 23 tomorrow! Don't they remember?! They even remembered Seunghyun hyung's birthday and Christine's but not mine? That's so unfair! I am mad at them, no I'm furious. I just don't want to show it because I don't want to ruin evrerything. I just won't say anything. 

The night passed and they all left. I just went to my room and burried myself in my pillows. Before they left, they were talking about something, som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter