Romantic date

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I heard my alarm go off, I knew I was to start getting ready, so I went up happily knowing that I would spend my whole day with Seunghyun today. I felt happy, just being with him and knowing that I'll be with him later. I went to have a shower and I sang while I showered. It showed that I was happy. I blowdried my hair and decided to straighten my hair as I wanted to look simple for our date.

I went to my closet and went through my wardrobe and couldn't find suitable clothes to wear since I didn't know what the theme of our date would be. I decided to wear a simple yet cool outfit. I wore a woven pink lace shirt, beige jeggings, brown boots, black eternity scarf, my pink belt. I also got my pink Ray Ban sunglasses just in case. I grabbed my gray casual coat, the one I got from Canada, and a coach bag that matches the colours of my outfit. (http://oi49.tinypic.com/2uxzoqr.jpg) I heard my phone and knew it was Seunghyun calling. I picked it up and he answered.

"Hey beautiful. I'm right outside, I want to greet your parents first before we leave but are they awake?"

"Mmm, let me check." I opened my door slightly and heard my mom rustling in the kitchen. "Yes, handsome, they are awake. I'll go right down and open the door for you, wait for me." I pressed the end call and got my things and went down to open the front door for Seunghyun.

I opened the door and I saw Seunghyun smiling and the fact that we had similar clothing, well not really similar, just the colour but his was brighter pink. He really stood out. It looked cute on him though. (http://oi49.tinypic.com/mttudy.jpg) He wore a gray v-neck shirt that had ridges on it and a bright pink collared jacket. He had dark jeans on and white nike high tops on. I smiled at him and guided him to our house.

My mom saw Seunghyun and immediately came closer and she had a warm smile on her face. She always wanted me to have a great boyfriend, but the thing is, Seunghyun isn't my boyfriend... Yet, I don't know. I just smiled and shook off what I was thinking.

"Welcome, Seunghyun! I heard a lot of good things about you!" She hugged him tightly and so did Seunghyun. Seunghyun had a warm smile on his face. I was glad.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Mendoza." He smiled at my mom and my mom just kept her arms linked to Seunghyun, she looked at me and winked at me. I rolled my eyes on her because she was going to tease me all day if we were to stay here any longer.

"So, are you guys going? Do you want some breakfast before you go on to your date?" She again winked at me. I just looked at Seunghyun and asked, "What do you think Seunghyun? Do you want to stay?" I was giving him the eye that we shouldn't.

"Oh, uhm, I guess Christine and I should start our day early, Mrs. Mendoza. If that's ok with you of course."

"It's ok. Have fun you guys! Take care of my little angel and don't worry about curfew, I trust Seunghyun." She smiled at us and shooed us at the door.

"That was easy." I sighed because I was relieved. Seunghyun looked at me confused.

"Oh, that look. You're confused are you?" He nodded and smiled.

He opened the door of his car leading me to the passenger seat, he quickly went inside his car and I spoke, "Well, my mom really wants me to have a great boyfriend and she usually sets me up with these blind dates which I don't really appreciate. I told her that it can wait and that I wanted to focus on my studies. She noticed that we were close and she assumed that we are dating, which she was bugging me about since I don't know, the day we confessed to each other?"

Seunghyun just laughed and said, "I like your mom, she's cool." He smiled at me and giving me a reassuring smile as we drove off. I was still wondering where we were going until I heard my stomach growl since I haven't eaten breakfast.

"Where are we going Seunghyun? I'm so hungry." I pouted and somehow he laughed and just drove. He pulled over into a Pancake house and I was so excited since I really love pancakes. That was for breakfast. I was so eager to go inside not noticing that he held my hands in public. I was worried because fangirls might see us and they might get crazy and start pulling my hair.

I shot him a worried look and he said, "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Aren't you worried about the media? Your fans? What if they see this?" I pointed out to our intertwined fingers. 

"Don't worry, beautiful. I don't care if they get crazy, I'm here to protect you and besides, why would they want to mess with Big Bang's TOP?" He said the last sentence jokingly.

"But... What if it ruins your career?" I was really worried about him. I didn't want to ruin his career by this.

"That's not going to happen, Christine. I'll fight for what's right. I'll always be here to protect you and you just have to trust me. You do trust me, right?" He put a strand of hair kept on my ears and cupped my face with both of his hands. He kissed me on the forehead and held my hand even tighter. We went inside the pancake house and sat on the middle of the restaurant with people staring at us.

"This is embarrassing.." I said.

"Not really, you'll get used to it. Just ignore them. You'll be fine." I just nodded and the waitress gave us a menu but I noticed that the waitress gave me a death glare. Maybe she was a big fan of TOP. 

"Did you see that?" I asked TOP while whispering. He nodded and smiled.

"Don't worry, even though the girls around here are crazy about me, you're the only one that I'm crazy about." I was blushing and I didn't notice that  the waitress was still there. I heard her scoff in a quiet way. I just ignored her. 

"What would you like to order, sir?" The waitress asked flirtingly. I looked at the waitress looking at Seunghyun intensely and Seunghyun was still looking at the menu and said, "Can I have blueberry pancakes with a little bit of syrup and a hot coffee please? How about you Christine? What do you want?"

I was still staring at the waitress until I noticed that Seunghyun was staring at me waiting for an answer, "Oh, uhm, can I have banana pancakes please with hot chocolate." The waitress just nodded and walked away. 

I kept silent and I felt Seunghyun's gaze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter