Baby Shower

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's POV

"Ahhh! Maknae! I don't even know what I'm going to do with you." I exclaimed as he broke a vase in our living room. "Christine is so gonna kill you.." I muttered while Seungri scratched the back of his head. 

Jiyong hit the back of Seungri's head and said, "I don't even know how you handle house work." I laughed and said, "Ya, Jiyong. You have to give him credit for being a good father but not being a good helper." We all laughed because we all know how clumsy Seungri is. 

"Aish! Hyuuuung!" Seungri whined like a little kid. "Ya! Stop being a kid and act like your age. You're acting like your kids." I retorted and he pouted. I shook my head and told them to continue what we were doing. 

Organizing a baby shower for my fiance is harder than i thought.. But I think it'll be all worth it. 

Christine's POV

It feels good to be out of Seunghyun's sight once in a while. He's been so overprotective these days that I just want to run away from him. But then again, I can feel his love and concern so it's fine. As we were walking down the streets of the Myeongdong, we were fascinated with the beautiful boutiques around and the amount of people walking down the streets. 

"Omo! Unnies look at that!" Minzy pointed at a boutique with a lot of dresses and cute tops and I frowned because I know I can't shop. I sighed and said, "Go ahead guys. I'll just follow you." They frowned and realized that I was pregnant so nothing would fit me. I smiled and said, "Oh come on guys! Don't think about me. If you want something from that shop, buy it!" I exclaimed and they sighed.

I walked ahead of them and said, "Aish, you guys are so stubborn. Come on!" I entered the store and the associates started to look at me wide eyed. I smiled at them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter