Dance It All Off

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days of a weird encounter with my ex boyfriend, Mark. I didn't even imagine how it went. I just forgot about it. I knew it wasn't important anymore so I just focused with my studies.

Medicine is not easy to study for. I knew that. I studied hard but there were times that I needed to dance it all off. Whenever I felt like this, I would go to my dad's dance studio. My dad owns a dance studio where ordinary people can dance everytime they want to, just like a karaoke room. I signed in and the receptionist knew who I was so she just nodded.

I went to my usual dancing studio and put my iPhone to my iPod dock. The first song played which was Want U Back by Cher Lloyd. I danced into the rhythm not being aware of my surroundings. When I dance, I don't care who looks at me or who watches me. It's just me and my dance. My own little world. 

As I was dancing into the rhythm, I heard someone screaming outside the door and I ignored it, probably just a bunch of people that are excited to dance. I got used to it. But then, I heard someone opening the door but I didn't stop because sometimes it's just someone I know.

This time, I saw a girl dragging someone by the hand to go in the dance studio. I didn't know the girl. I stopped and turned off my iPhone. The people who stepped in was someone familiar. I couldn't think where I saw that girl before but I was sure I knew her. When I saw the one that she is pushing into the dance studio, that's when I knew who she was.

She was pulling Mark by the hand and making him go inside so that they could dance. It was Mae, his girlfriend, the girl he cheated me on with, two times. I scoffed and looked at them until they realized that I was there. 

They looked at me in the mirror. Mae was confused because I looked at them with the gaze of anger. Mark suddenly stopped insisting and looked at me. Mae looked at him confused. 

"Do you know each other?" Mae said.

"No." I managed to reply. I could see in Mark's eyes that he was hurt when I said that. I was laughing in my mind not getting the point why he would be hurt by someone like me. 

He stuttered, "I know her. Her name is Christine." I was shocked when he said that. Wondering what his point was.

"What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm here dancing?" I said to them.

"The receptionist told us to go here. Why are you ing? It's like you own this place." Mae said while glaring at me.

I scoffed and said, "Oh girl, you don't know who owns this place?"

"I might not know but it's definitely not you, you ." She replied.

"Look who's talking." I managed to say with a laugh. I grabbed my phone and called my dad. I put it on speaker phone when he answered.

"What's up christine? Is something wrong?" My dad said. 

"Nothing, two people are messing with me here at the dance studio, could you please send the guards in and get them out of here?" I told my dad while looking at them coldly.

Mae was shocked and I knew she knew what was happening. I heard the door open and the guards were there. They were pushing them out while Mae was shouting histerically that they paid to be here. I just laughed at them and I felt good.

Marks's POV

As we were getting dragged out of the dance studio, I thought to myself, she owns this place? Really? I didn't know that.

I also didn't know that she dances too. Maybe because I didn't know her that well when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter