The Only Question

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who drives fast?" Chrisa asked in a hurry and everyone looked at each other and pointed at me. My eyes widened and asked, "Me? Why?" Everyone looked back at Chrisa and Chrisa started to cry, "Chin Ae.. She.. She.." She started to stutter and I got really worried. I walked to her and rubbed her back. "What happened to Chin Ae?" 

"Chris called.. He said that she's in the hospital.. Ate, please drive us to the hospital." I nodded and got my purse and rushed out of the boutique. We headed to Dara unnie's SUV and she tossed me the keys and I got in and stepped on the gas right away. 

"Dara unnie, could you please get my phone out from my purse?" I asked and she obliged. She gave me my phone while I punched in Seunghyun's number. "Hello?" I heard him say. "Babe, we're already at the hospital and I think your fans have caught on that Chin Ae is here because they are gathering at the entrance." I told him. 

"Arasso. I'll tell YG to get bodyguards for you and I'll go down as well." He said and I shook my head like he can see me. "No, nobody's going anywhere. Just stay there and we'll wait for the bodyguards.. Unless Chrisa wants to go now." I looked at Chrisa who was looking at me intently. "Chrisa, do you want to go now?" I asked her and she nodded. I sighed and nodded. "Babe, we're going in now. Forget about the bodyguards. We're good. I'll see you." I told Seunghyun and hung up. 

"Come on." I told them and they hesitated. "Unnies. Please, Chrisa is in the state where she can go insane. We HAVE to go now." I told them and they nodded. We gathered our stuff and huddled together and successfully got inside the hospital without scratches and without getting hurt. "You guys ok?" Dara unnie asked and we all nodded. "Arasso, let's go to the desk and ask." I nodded and we went to the reception desk. I was the one who initiated to ask. "Uhm, excuse me? Do you know the room number of Lee Lyn Chin Ae?" And the nurse squinted her eyes at me and said, "Sorry ma'am but we can't give the room number to just anyone." 

"Excuse me?" I said, offended. Clearly, she doesn't know me. "I said, we are not allowed to give the room number to strangers." She said while looking at me and the girls. I laughed sarcastically and slammed my purse on the desk. "Look. I have no time for games because my niece's life is on the line here. Whether you give us the damn room number and stop being rude or shall I call YG himself for you?" The nurse smirked and said, "Rules are rules ma'am. No matter how much you scare me, it's not going to work." 

Chrisa yelled, "Just ing call YG! My daughter's life is on the ing line and just stop this!" I deeply sighed and got my phone out. "Seunghyun, get YG on the damn phone. Right NOW." I said while gritting my teeth and glaring at the nurse. 

"Hello?" YG greeted. "Hello, sajangnim. A nurse here at the reception desk won't tell us the room number. Could you please send at least one of the Big Bang members here?" I asked and the nurse's eyes widened. "Arasso. I'll send Jiyong and Seunghyun down." 

"Alright, thanks." I ended the call and looked at the nurse and took my sunglasses off. "Still won't believe me? Just wait girl." I said and Dara unnie squeezed my shoulders. "Tin, calm down." I sighed and ignored it. Soon enough, Jiyong and Seunghyun is now seen in the elevator and is now walking towards us. "Christine!" Seunghyun yelled and I waved my hands at him. He ran to us and asked, "What's up?" 

"Well, this nurse apparently don't know us.." Seunghyun looked at the nurse and bowed her head. "Uhm, they are with us and this.." He pointed at Chrisa, "Is the mother of Lyn Chin Ae." The nurse looked at us apologetically and nodded. "I'm sorry." I heard the nurse mutter and I ignored her. I walked towards Chrisa and held her arms. "Let's go." She nodded and we headed to the elevator. "What happened back there?" Seunghyun asked while we were in the elevator. 

"Well, your little fiance here snapped." CL said and I glared at her. "I did not.." I muttered and they disagreed. "You definitely did tin." Minzy said and I sighed. "Ok fine! I did! But she was ing at me! I was telling the truth and she was just ing out!" Seunghyun chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're too vicious." I slapped his arms away and he hugged me tighter. "Aigoo, is my fiance sulking?" I pouted and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter