Step by Step

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For some reason, I felt like my heart didn't waver. . That's a good thing right? Was it really love that I'm feeling for Jiyong? I guess it is. I just stared at  the surroundings and I looked at my watch. It was time to go. Jiyong must have been waiting for me.

Ring a bell?

Yes, Jiyong.

Omo! Jiyong!! 

"I have to go, Seunghyun.." I was avoiding saying Jiyong's name to add on to the awkwardness.

"Uhm, alright. I'll drop you off your room." My eyes widened.

Do I say yes or no?! What do i do when Jiyong sees me with him? He won't mind, right? We didn't do anything anyways.

I nodded hesitantly and we walked to Jiyong and I's room. I stopped in front of our door and was going to open the door when Seunhyun suddenly spun me around and hugged me. I was utterly shocked with his actions.

I was mute. I couldn't say anything. I felt sick and guilty. This is not suppose to happen! 

"Uhmm, Seunghyun?" 

"Mmm?" He muttered.

"Do you mind letting me go?"

He let go of me slowly and sighed, "Mianhe, I didn't know what I was doing. Go inside. Jiyong might be waiting for you." I'm shocked for he mentioned Jiyong all of a sudden.

I just nodded at him and turned the door knob and went inside. I walked in and immediately saw him lying on the bed with his eyes closed. 

I walked to him and i knelt down the floor so that I could see a close up of my dear boyfriend. I smiled at the sight of him sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I know that he's also having a rough time, not only with work but he has to cope with me as well.

I sighed and i carressed his hair and cheeks, "I'm sorry if I'm a burden to you. I know you've been having a hard time because of me. Don't worry. I'll try my best not to be a burden to you anymore." I kissed his forehead and headed to where my suitcase was placed.

I opened it and got out comfy clothes. I headed to the bathroom and washed up for the night. It was already 8:30 PM. Can you believe that? 

I finished washing up and Jiyong was still in the same position before I went to the bathroom. I sat down on the couch on the living room and decided to watch TV first. As expected, korean shows. I don't understand anything, unlike at our house.. We could watch english movies or shows or korean shows with subti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter