First Day of Training

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a saturday morning, 5 AM, I had to get up early since it was our first day of training at YG. I showered and got out of the shower with my robe on. I blowdried my hair, put some mascara on, did a messy bun for my hair since I'm really lazy to style it, besides I'm just going to YG and practice. I went to my closet and found a gray sweatpants from Roots and I slid on a white tanktop and put an American Eagle black pullover sweater. I packed spare clothes, water and a towel and I was ready. I picked up my black Vans shoes and ran downstairs.

I saw my brother eating cereal and my sister doing the same thing. I kissed my mom on the cheek and said good morning. I got a slice of bread and ate it. I sat down beside my sister and she looked me, "Well, you look happy." Did I really? I didn't even notice.

I shrugged and just ate my bread. It was finally time to go, butterflies in my tummy came and I was nervous. 

We decided to go with my car since they were tired to drive. As I was driving, my brother's question shocked me, "How are you and TOP?" 

I chuckled and punched him in the arm, "Don't joke around. What do you mean?"

He raised one eyebrow at me and he knew I was hiding something, "You can't hide anything from me sis, I've got Dara to tell things to me."

My sister leaned in and said, "TOP? What about TOP, kuya? Ate? What's with you and TOP? Come on! Tell me!" 

Me and my brother looked at each other and laughed, "Oh sis, you know nothing. Well, here goes nothing. I like TOP and he likes me. Period."

I can feel that she was grinning. She pushed me a little bit but not that hard. A push in a teasing way.

At last, we were there. I pulled over and parked. We walked over and we knew the pass code. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter