Preparations

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, YG superstars are getting engaged!

We all know who TOP is, right? He's also known as Choi Seunghyun, the boyfriend of YG's new bomb shell, Christine Mendoza. Both of them dated for 8 months and Christine dated his fellow band member, G-Dragon for a short while. We still don't know what caused their break up but there were rumours that G-Dragon cheated on Christine. After four years of going to school and training in Canada, Christine has now returned and is now engaged to Choi Seunghyun! 

Another engagement happening is Christine's sister, Chrisa, and the maknae of Big Bang. It is revealed that the couple already have triplets, named Chris Jiaehyunbae for their eldest son, Lynn Chin Ae being their eldest daughter and the maknae, Leina Mi Hyun. The two parents are now having the time of their lives, they have three wonderful kids, a big house, a happy family, a supporting group of friends but the only thing missing is the marriage. It was announced by a representative of YG that Chrisa and Seungri will get married next year following Chrisa's brother, Christian and Dara's wedding. 

Christian and Dara on the other hand have been dating for about 10 years already. They became the motivation and inspiration of alot of teen idols because they are still together. Just like Se7en and Han Byul. Dara and Christian are now engaged and is currently arranging their plan for their wedding. It is said that the couple wants a new years wedding so that means their wedding will be held in a couple of months! 

Hold your horses! There are more people in Big bang that are engaged! These are Taeyang and G-Dragon! Taeyang revealed that she has been dating Park Bom for the past 4 years and have proposed last year. They decided to get married next year along with the line of marriages. And as for the leader of Big bang. He revealed a shocking truth, which is him being engaged with the leader of 2NE1. Yes, you read it right, to CL. The baddest female in town! 

It is a happy year for them and I hope Daesung and Minzy will think about their marriage soon! With all these marriages coming up, are they all going to hold their careers or keep on continuing it? Are they all ready to start a family? Well except for Seungri and Chrisa. I am sure that all of them are great parents potentials.

 

"Aigoo, ya! Kids! Don't run around the whole living room! Your omma will confiscate all your toys if you continue this!" Seungri yelled. His children stopped running around and froze in place. Seungri smiled and walked to them. "I'm not mad. I'm just asking you to not run around because you might trip and fall. You know that your omma doesn't like it when you get hurt right?" The three youngsters nodded and listened. "Just sit down and watch TV or go to the playroom to play, hmm?" Seungri told them and they nodded. The two girls went to the playroom to play with their dolls while the eldest was watching TV. "Appa, where's mom?" Seungri chuckled and said, "She's picking out her wedding dress, kiddo." 

Chrisa was at the wedding gown boutique along with her sister, Christine, Dara, Bom, CL and Minzy. The five of them are getting married so they are choosing their gowns together. However, Minzy just came along to help them decide on their gowns. "Guys! How about this one?" Chrisa asked when the curtains opened. The girls were in awe because it was the most beautiful dress that she tried on. "Omo! That's the one!" Bom exclaimed and the girls nodded. "Hmm, I think it needs to be more y, Chrisa." Christine commented and Chrisa nodded. "I think so too. You know Seungri." The girls sighed and said, "Chrisa. You've tried on so much wedding gowns already. Did something caught your eye? Don't even talk and think about Seungri's preferences." Dara said and Chrisa thought for a while. "Well.. I liked what I tried on the first time." The girls smiled and signalled the stylist to get the dress. "Change now and let us see again, hmm?" Christine said and Chrisa nodded. 

The girls waited until Chrisa was done changing into her preferred dress. "Omo. This is beautiful. How can I not realize that?" Bom commented and the rest agreed again. "Aigoo, go for this one!" CL exclaimed. "I agree. It's decent and elegant." Chrisa smiled and twirled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter