Another Baby Talk

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I am, at my recording studio at YG. Thinking deeply while trying to write a song about Seunghyun and I. Nothing is coming out of my brain and I've been sitting here for who knows how long. Seunghyun and I haven't talked since yesterday because he was pretty busy with variety shows and interviews and of course, the people kept on asking about our relationship. What surprises me is.. Whenever Seunghyun is asked about our relationship, he would be so enthuiastic and have different answers. He would put a different energy to every answer and it feels good. 

I realized that writing right now will lead to nothing so I dialed Dara unnie's number. "Yoboseyo?" She answered after the 3rd ring. "Hi unnie. Are you busy?" She giggled and said, "Ani. Wae? You need a girl night out?" She read my mind and I sighed. "I definitely do. I'm draining myself out and I think all my brain cells are burnt." She laughed and said, "Arasso. Where do we meet so I can tell the other girls too." I was happy when she said that the others would be coming too. "Hmmm, should we go shopping?" 

"Sure. I could use some shopping therapy and some new clothes for my closet. Christian threw most of my clothes away because apparently, he said I didn't need them." I laughed, "Are those your tank tops?" She sighed and said, "Yes.." I knew it. My brother hated it when Dara unnie wears tank tops. He said it's too revealing. "Aigoo, arasso. I'm at home right now and the other girls too. We'll just meet there. I'll pick them up and then we'll pick you up, where though?" She said.

"Pick me up in Seunghyun's villa." I was still not used to saying Seunghyun's villa as my house. "Still not used to saying 'our house'?" Dara unnie asked and I answered in a muffled voice. "Mmm, yeah." She giggled and said, "You'll get used to it. Anyway, go home and I'll get ready and inform the others." 

"Okay. See you later unnie." I hanged up and grabbed my things and rushed to my car. I saw so my fans gathered outside, good thing I parked at the back. I sped off and the fans saw me and started to follow me. I drove faster and then I lost them. I drove to 'our house' and then I saw Seunghyun's car parked and my eyebrows rose up. "He's home and he didn't tell me?" I gathered my things and opened the main door. I looked around and saw Seunghyun laying down the couch. He looked tired and beat. I put my things down the coffee table and crouched down to his level and could see sweat coming out of his forehead. I was alarmed because he was pale. "Seunghyun? Seunghyun! Baby! Wake up." I tried to wake him up, but no avail. I checked his forehead if it was hot and it was heating up. I took my phone out and dialed Dara unnie's number immediately. "Unnie! Cancel the plan! I'm sending Seunghyun to the hospital now!" I hung up before she could reply and I immediately grabbed Seunghyun's shoulder and put him up. Good thing I know the right ways to carry a person, if not, I would have struggled. I slung his arms over my shoulder and dragged him to my car. 

"Baby, just hold on tight. Ok?" I whispered and kissed his forehead. I closed the back door and drove off. I didn't care if the police chases me. I need to drive as fast as I can to the hospital. I reached the hospital within 10 minutes and thank God, someone recognized me and helped me to get Seunghyun out of the car. He was wheeled down to the emergency room and I can't even go inside. I was anxious but I had to keep my cool. I called his parents first, "Hello? Omma. This is Christine. Please go to the nearest hospital in Seunghyun's villa. I drove him here because he was running a really high fever when I got home. Please get here fast." I tried to hold back my tears, but it didn't stop. "Omo! Christine! We'll be there immediately! Thank you for telling us!" Omma hung up and I called Jiyong next, "Hello? Christine?" He said groggily.

"Sorry if I woke you up Jiyong. It's just.. Seunghyun is here at Seoul Hospital. Please co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter