Warmth of your touch

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so excited today! Not caring that people are going to see Jiyong and I in the public today. We already made YG make an announcement of our relationship anyways. Seunghyun has no say about it, that's good. I don't want any issues. The fans were supporting us and telling us that we looked good together. Which is good.

Today, we are going to the beach! We were going with the boys, Chrisa, my brother and 2NE1. Basically the whole YG family is coming. It's kinda like a family outing. It's going to be my sister's, my brother's and I's first family outing with them. This is going to be fun, but I'm afraid that Chrisa will be having a bad mood swing today since she's going to get exposed in the sun and a lot of people. Oh well, I hope for the best for Seungri.

I went to my closet and got my big Michael Kors bag out and rummaged through the pile of bikinis under my underwear drawer. I had to pick a perfect one. I picked out a pink striped two-pieced bikini and wore it. I wore denim shorts and a white tank top over my bikini and I put my hair into a messy bun and last but not the least, I got my pink Rayban sunglasses and slid it on making it my headband. I got my bright pink converse and wore it and put my pink havainas flip flops inside my bag. (http://oi49.tinypic.com/2i2otv.jpg)

I stuffed spare clothes, water, sunblock, lotion, bath products, towel, basically everything that's needed for this trip. I stuffed it all in my big bag and some, I asked my sister to put it on her bag since she has a huge bag. Which consisted of who knows what. At last, we were all set. Jiyong and the others were already downstairs since we were all going there together. We decided to use my BMW, my brother's car, Chrisa's car and my parent's SUV. SInce my car was five seater, including the driver's seat, I decided to let Jiyong drive and I would be on the passenger's seat, Daesung, Youngbae and Seunghyun would be with us while in Chrisa's car, there would be Seungri, who is driving, Chrisa will be on the back since it's dangerous to sit on the passenger's seat, Bom, Minzy and Riley would be there as well. My brother will be with Dara, CL, Teddy and Jinu. While the rest would be at my parent's SUV. 

I saw Jiyong who was outside talking with the boys, I went to him and hugged him, "Hey babe." Then he kissed me softly while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Eww, go get a room guys!" Daesung exclaimed and I just giggled.

Jiyong, however, slapped his head, "Ow!" Daesung said.

I slapped Jiyong's chest and said, "Ya, don't hurt daesung oppa." He pouted.

"Ha! She sides with me hyung!" Daesung and I just shook my head and giggled.

"You look hot, by the way." Jiyong whispered to me. I raised an eyebrow at him, "Whatever, Jiyongie." It was still awkward since Seunghyun was here but we have to get used to it. He was quiet, he doesn't even talk to me. Oh well. I won't talk to him either, there's no reason to talk to him. I've said enough. 

At last, it was time for us to go. I got in the passenger's side and the others went to their respective seats. Our parent's SUV was the first one to go since they knew where to go and we were behind them as Seungri and my  brother was behind us. We were in a line throughout the whole drive and I somehow fell asleep while holding Jiyong's hand while he was driving. It was pretty sweet. I woke up when Daesung squealed like a girl, I groaned, "Who made that noise and disturbed me from my beauty sleep?" I said playfully.

"Oh, mianhe, Christine. I was just amazed by the sight." I just chuckled and opened my eyes and looked outside which caused me to squeal as well. The rest laughed at me,

"Ooops. Daesungie, I understand your situation now. It's so amazing outside!" I just stared in awe at the beach where the sun was gladly showing. I smiled at the sight of it and felt Jiyong's hand squeezing mine. I looked at him and smiled.

Then I felt my stomach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter