Unacceptable

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been another four months. Four months of Chrisa having mood swings, cravings and pain. She's bigger than ever. She's five months pregnant and she looks like a big balloon. I just can't help but to laugh at her whenever she walks. She looks like she's gonna give birth any second. As of my relationship with Seunghyun, I can't say it's good nor bad. It's hanging in the middle. We fight over small things and fight about Hye Young. I don't really mind when it comes to small things but I hate it whenever we talk about Hye Young.

Hye Young has started her attempts to steal Seunghyun. She's been texting him, non-stop. I told him to change his number since he was annoyed as well but he didn't want to. They met for a few times but Seunghyun wouldn't give me any other detail other than 'we argued'. It's always that, I'm itching to know what they are talking about. 

There has been rumours that TOP is cheating on me but he denies it. Obviously, he's dating me. I don't know why but I feel really uneasy. It's not that I don't trust him but I'm just scared. Scared of this change of heart. What if he changes is mind? What if he realizes that he still loves Hye young? I have a lot of questions in my mind that I can't find any answer to it. I've tried to confront Seunghyun but he would change the subject, from that, we start to argue.

Today, luckily, we haven't argued. We haven't talked either. He still says good morning whenever he wakes up and says goodnight and calls me but we don't see each other that much since he just released his solo album in Japan and I'm busy practicing and recording for our debut. It was really hard but I'm hanging in a string, I just hope he is too. 

While having deep thoughts, I was in the couch at the recording room, Jiyong with us. Since he is the producer of our debut song. He is really strict but then again, he's just working. He is caring too, when he feels that we're tired, he will tell us to rest and leave the rest to the next day. Sometimes, Seunghyun would drop by the recording room to see us record but would go out immediately. 

"Christine, you alright? You're spacing out again." There I was, spacing out again until he tapped me on the shoulders.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just thinking." I said.

"Thinking of what?" He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

I sighed and said, "Nothing, is it my turn to record?" I changed the subject immediately.

"No, we are not recording your part until you tell me what's wrong." He's been very supportive and been a good oppa to me. 

I sighed deeply again and said, "It's about Seunghyun. You already know that our relationship is hanging by a thread. It's been four months of arguing, oppa.  I don't know where this is going. He refuses to talk about our problems. I want to sort things out, I want to know his opinions and what he's thinking but he's pushing me back! I don't know what to do, oppa." I cried and held my face.

Jiyong sat down beside me and said, "Just cry it out, Christine. I know that you guys are not in the best terms right now but I'm sure hyung is just stressed out. I'll talk to him, don't worry." He just patted my shoulders and somehow, I felt somewhat relieved because this is the first time I'm letting out my feelings to someone in those four months.

"Thank you oppa, but don't talk to him. Just let him open to me by himself." I stood up and said, "If you'll excuse me. I'm going to record now, I'm ready."

Jiyong oppa just nodded at me and I gave him a slight smile. I went in the recording room and starting to sing my lungs out. Good thing my part is high, this way, I can sing my lungs out. 

I sang for three hours and finally, Jiyong gave me a thumbs up. "Good job, Christine! You can go home now!" He smiled and gave me a thumbs up again. I went out the recording room and got my bag, "Thanks, Jiyong oppa." I smiled at him.

I went home and fell asleep right away.

Seunghyun's POV

I am so tired. I headed to our dorm and nobody was there apparently. I went to my room and fell back on my bed. I reached out for my phone and checked if someone texted or called me. There was none.. 

These past four months, my relationship with Christine isn't good. I haven't been telling her that I've been meeting Hye Young Secretly to discuss things because I know that she will freak out. Even the media took a picture of us and thought that it was Christine but when it was confirmed that it wasn't, everyone is thinking that I'm cheating with Hye Young. Even the Big Bang members got mad at me. 

What do I do? I'm not cheating on her, I'm just discussing things. I really love Christine, doesn't she know that? Doesn't she trust me? I know I've been a bad boyfriend but that doesn't mean that I don't deserve her trust.

I heard someone open the front door and said, "Anyone home?" That must be Jiyong, I stood up and went outside. I saw Jiyong on the couch with his feet lifted on the coffee table.

"Ya, hyung. We need to talk." Jiyong told me as soon as he saw me.

"About what?" I said as I approached him.

"About Christine, your life and lastly.. Hye Young." I stiffened, what? Christine? Why?

"What about them?" I said non-chalantly.

"Tell me, are you cheating on Christine?" My eyes grew wide, how could he say this?

"WHAT?! NO I AM NOT!" I stood up and raised my voice at him.

"Hyung, calm down. If you're not guilty of anything in the first place, don't over react. It's just a question." He has a point, why did I over react? It's not like I still have feelings for her. No, I don't. 

"No, I'm not and I'm sorry I yelled at you." He nodded and said, "Well, hyung. From what we are seeing, you've been out most of the times and in those times, I guess you were with Hye Young, not Christine. Am I right?" How did he know this?

"H-h-how did you know?" I stuttered. Babo, Seunghyun. Why are you stuttering! You're not doing anything wrong! I'm not cheating on Christine. I love her too much to cheat on her.

"I've got my ways hyung. Anyways, since I know the truth and I am utterly shocked. Guess what Christine is feeling?" My eyes widened, "She knows?"

He shrugged and said, "I don't know if she knows that you are seeing Hye Young secretly but, she knows that something is going on.. and my point is, hyung. What the hell are you doing with Hye Young? Christine said that you've been ignoring her questions about her. Why are you hiding it? What are you hiding and why exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter