Unexpected Arrival

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost the end of the year, we had to practice harder because after 2012, we would be debuting as a trio. We would be called the 'CLM'. CLM is our initials, mine stands for Christine Lynn Mendoza, Chrisa was Chrisa Lorielle Mendoze and Christian's was Christian Leroy Mendoza. We had to learn korean too, it was manadatory since we signed a contract from YG Korea. It was really hard. I had to make time studying for korean as well as studying for my exams for school. 

When Seunghyun had time, he would help me since he was a great teacher. All he does is stare at me but when I get irritated and get serious, he would teach me seriously. Which means, we were closer and he tends to fall asleep beside me when he teaches me at our house. Nothing happened between us though. He wasn't as touchy as Seungri. I know Seungri and Chrisa had something going on but Seunghyun and I, nothing at all. I guess that's good. 

He's patient after all. It was three weeks after Seungri's birthday and I noticed that Chrisa has been sick after that. I wonder what happened to her, it's very unusual for her to get sick though. She would always pee too, was it urinal infection? I told her to get a chek up but she said that she was fine. Of course it worried me, a lot actually. 

Seunghyun would be going to our house today and teach me more of his korean lessons. First, he would stare at me intensely then I would  hit him and tell him to be serious. Someone rang the door and I knew who it was. It was of course, Seunghyun. I went downstairs and opened the door for him and he kissed me suddenly and his other hand was hiding something.

"What are you hiding?" I raised one eyebrow at him.

He laughed and said, "Ta-da! These are for you! Belated merry christmas!" I gasped and he was holding a flower bouqet mixed with pink roses! My favourite!

"You're so sweet babe. Thank you! PINK ROSES!" I hugged him and he kissed me. 

"Anything for you babe. Now, shall we go upstairs and learn some korean tiings?" He kept on saying' tings'. He said that it was 'in' in Canada and that he wanted to learn how to speak like that. It wasn't a good idea. We came to my room and he naturally sat on my bed and layed down.

"You are way too comfortable around here now." He sat up straight and said, "Why? Is it bad? I'm sorry." He looked down and I giggled, "It's not babe. Don't worry. I just thought that we look like a married couple now. That's it." I went to my closet to get my bag and searched for the notebook where I put my notes.

I got my favourite pen out and sat beside Seunghyun. He started to teach me basic things and went to the more complicated things. It was so hard to pronounce. Believe me, being a filipino and having to learn korean. The accent being mixed together? Not a good combination actually. Seunghyun kept on laughing whenever I mispronounce something, saying that I'm cute. I doubt it, I look silly.

"I give up." I said and sighed.

"Don't babe. You're doing good, come on, one more time. He taught me how to say 'Have a good day' in korean, which was, "Joh-eun halu doeseyo,".

"Did I say it right?" He nodded and clapped.

"There you go, that was the last one for today. Now, I can hug you now!" I sighed and let him hug me.

I was exhausted, I was dead beat. I had to study for my exams, learn how to properly sing, dance and learn how to speak korean! This is crazy! I don't know how I can manage this but good thing I'm dropping university after I finish the first year, which is after my exams next year. I can finally focus on my dancing and singing.

I held on tight to Seunghyun and we just kept silent. I thought he was asleep but he stood up straight when I heard Chrisa rushing to her washroom again. I heard the door bang, guessing she was hurrying again. I hate to see her suffer. I rushed over her, Seunghyun behind me, worried. I patted Chrisa's back while she vomitted, well nothing actually.

"That's it, we are going to the doctor's today. Seunghyun can you get my coat, anything, just pick anything and I'll get Chrisa ready." He nodded and went back to my room to get me a coat. I helped Chrisa up and got her a coat and a fresh clean sweat pants and a white shirt. She changed in the bathroom and I waited for her with Seunghyun downstairs. I was impatient so I tapped my foot.

She then finally showed up and I grabbed her wrist then walked out to Seunghyun's car. We reached the hospital and asked the nurse if our family doctor was available and she checked her schedule and nodded. I said my thanks an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter