History Repeats Itself~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

The phone rang in my ear.

*One ring…*

*Two rings…*

*Three rin—*

“Hello?”

I let out a held breath. “Troy?”

“Oh my goodness, Uki?!” he whispered fiercely. I heard a door shutting in the background when he continued with, “Are you okay?! How badly did Tony hurt you?!”

I laughed slightly, a relieved smile spreading across my face. “I’m fine. About a million stitches and a million and one glass shards in me, but otherwise, I’m fine.”

“Oh my goodness, Uki, I’m so sorry! I tried stopping him when I found out what he was planning to do, honest, I did!”

“Put it on speaker,” Agent Yi whispered to me.

I glared at him but did as I was asked. “Troy, it’s okay, but you’re gonna have to listen to me. How badly are the other girls hurt?”

“They’re not doing so well,” Troy said, a hint of sadness entering his voice. “The moment you managed to run away, Tony got pissed and took it out on all the other girls. He’s now put three monitors per room instead of just one.”

I cursed under my breath. “Are you okay? He didn’t hurt you, right?”

“A few bruises here and there, but I’ll live.”

I frowned slightly when I heard that he got hurt on my account. Damn Tony man. Damn him to Hell. I sighed heavily and said, “Troy, I have a favor to ask of you. I know you’re probably gonna be totally against it, but I need you to do it for me, alright?”

“I’ll try my best,” he said uncertainly.

“I know this is probably gonna sound absurd, but…I need you to bring me back to that building.”

“WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?! TONY IS GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND HERE AGAIN! I’M SURPRISED HE HASN’T KILLED YOU YET! UKI SEOHAE CHOI, THERE’S NO WAY I’M AGREEING TO THIS!”

I looked around as all the guys around me gave me that ‘I told you so’ look. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. “Troy, you have to. This isn’t about me anymore. I have to save Alex and the other girls. Troy, I know you. I know that you hate being there. This isn’t like you, Troy. I don’t know what trouble you got yourself into to have ended up in a place like that, but…I can help you get out of it if you would just cooperate.”

It was quiet for a minute or two and I was beginning to think he hung up on me when he said, “It’s too late for me, Uki. It doesn’t matter if I get out now or get out later, I’m still gonna have to do some jail time for this. It’s over for me. My name and reputation is forever tarnished.”

“Troy, I can help you out of it! Granted, you’ll have to do some jail time, but if you quit and leave now, cooperating with everything I tell you to do, I’ll fight for you in court! I’ll fight to death!”

“Uki, you don’t understand!”

“Troy Marcus Burchett, I am begging you! I need my sister back! I don’t know what’s happening with Alex and I need her back! I’m the only one who can save her and you’re the only one who can help me. Please, Troy. I know the old Troy that I fell in love with is still there, deep, deep down. Please? Just do this one thing for me and I promise you I’ll never bother you with anything else ever again.”

I hated pulling that card man. That ‘fell in love with’ crap. I hated pulling it, but this was kind of a crisis. Hell, I’d do anything at this point, just so long as I get my poor Alex back. I looked at the guys around me, my parents, the police, my sister Jiwon, but the one face that stood out the most was Donghae’s, who looked at me with a slightly hurt expression. I reached out for his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze, letting him know that it was something I had to say.

“Troy? Are you still there?” I asked.

It was silent for a couple more minutes. I started fearing the worst. What if Tony got a hold of the phone?! What if one of the other monitors got a hold of the phone?! What if something bad happened to Troy?! I was about to say something else when I heard him clear his throat.

“Alright, here’s what we’re gonna do…”

~~~~

Donghae pulled me closer to him, his arm around my waist, staring at me with his intense eyes. I smiled at him, kissing the tip of his nose. “Staring isn’t good for your health you know.”

He sighed. “How can you be making jokes at a time like this? I don’t like the idea of you going back there and I especially don’t like the idea of leaving you in Troy’s capable hands with his plan.”

I sighed and rested my forehead against his, staring right into his eyes. “Donghae, don’t worry. His plan is actually pretty well thought out. I mean, think about it. I didn’t even consider that possibility. And you have to know that he’s serious about being on my side. Why would he risk coming here knowing that we have the police here with us if he weren’t?”

He sighed again and closed his eyes, still keeping his forehead against mine. “I just don’t wanna lose you. You’re the best thing that’s happened to me in awhile, Uki. I don’t think I can cope with losing both you and Alex.”

I laid a hand on the side of his face and leaned forward, kissing him on the lips. “You’re not gonna lose me, Donghae. I already told you. You can’t get rid of me that easily.”

He smiled at me and suddenly rolled over, holding himself above me with his elbows propping him up on both sides of my head. I smiled at this, taken aback by his sudden movement.

He smirked and leaned down, kissing me a little harder than before, his fingers entangling in my hair. He pulled back for a moment, looking at me as he said, “I wouldn’t ever wanna get rid of you.”

~~~~

“Uki, wake up,” I heard a voice say.

I buried myself deeper into Donghae’s warm side, groaning for the person to go away.

“Uki, c’mon, wake up,” the voice said again.

I shook my head slightly as I felt Donghae’s arms tighten around me instinctively as the person ripped the blanket from us.

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!” a voice shouted.

My eyes snapped open, along with Donghae’s, as we looked down at ourselves. Holy ! I immediately jumped out of bed, covering myself with the blanket. WHERE THE HELL DID MY SHIRT AND SHORTS GO?! WHY AM I HERE IN ONLY MY BRA AND ?! AND WHY IS DONGHAE SHIRTLESS IN JUST HIS BOXERS?!

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

“Siwon, I can explain!” Donghae yelled, running away as Siwon leapt toward him.

“Yah, oppa! Stop! Nothing happened!” I yelled at him as I ran forward and yanked Siwon back.

“NOTHING HAPPENED?! NOTHING HAPPENED?! YOU BOTH ARE SLEEPING IN BED HALF AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT NOTHING HAPPENED?!” Siwon screamed.

“IF ANYTHING HAD HAPPENED, DON’T YOU THINK WE’D BE FULLY ?!” I retorted.

“YAH! UKI! DON’T MAKE HIM ANY MORE UPSET! IT’S ME THAT HE’S GONNA KILL, NOT YOU!” Donghae yelled at me, his eyes widened in panic.

“What’s going on?!” a flurry of voices yelled, the door busting open.

My eyes widened in shock as my face immediately flushed in embarrassment.

“Whoa!” Heechul exclaimed. “What an interesting sight to see first thing in the morning.”

“YAH! I AM GOING TO KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!”I shrieked, grabbing a random shirt and sprinting to the bathroom.

Once inside, I let out a breath and sunk to the floor, my back against the door. Aish, these guys. I’m about to leave and they still manage to find some way to irritate me.

Siwon’s POV~

“Donghae…!” I said between my teeth, an edge of anger coating my words.

“Yah, Siwon, nothing happened, I swear!” Donghae said defensively, hastily pulling on a pair of sweats.

“HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU AFTER WHAT I JUST SAW WITH MY OWN EYES?!”

I snapped my glare to all the guys laughing at the door, falling over themselves. Yah! I just realized they all saw Uki half ! AISH! WHERE IS UKI?! I AM GOING TO KILL HER! The bathroom door opened and Uki walked out, one of Donghae’s oversized T-shirts on, tying her hair up into a messy bun. I noticed she wasn’t wearing any shorts, just the shirt. Aish, this girl. At least it was a huge shirt on her.

“You say one word,” she said, directing a venomous gaze to the guys still laughing, “and I will kill you all, arasso?”

“So Uki. Black, lacy, and Victoria’s Secret? I like it,” Heechul said immediately with a devilish wink and a smirk to match.

My face burned immediately. God, hyung, why do you have to say things like that?! SHE WAS MY BABY SISTER FOR GOD’S SAKE!

Uki just narrowed her eyes and smirked back. “You can like it all you want, but you’re not the one who gets to see it.”

All the guys started laughing, teasing Heechul as his smirk didn’t so much as waver. “You really wanna play this game, little girl? Oh I’m sorry, you’re no little girl. You filled out that outfit way too well to be considered one anymore.”

“Yah, hyung! That’s enough! She’s my little sister for God’s sake!” I yelled at him, stopping both him and Uki from further continuing their little ‘game.’

Uki just shrugged her shoulders, giving me an oh so innocent look. “He started it.”

Heechul laughed, shrugging his shoulders, an innocent look on his face as well. “You know how I am, Siwon. I’ve got an image to uphold.”

I rolled my eyes and looked at Uki and Donghae. “If I ever walk in on something like this again, I’m gonna murder you both, do you understand me?!”

“You sure can try, but I highly doubt you can succeed!” Uki said in a taunting sing-song voice as she skipped away from me.

“UKI!”

Aish, this girl.

 

Kekeke. I figured a little comedy was needed to relieve some stress(x

Lol. Anyway, Alex will most definitely be coming back within the next three chapters or so?! I'm so sad that this story is almost coming to a close! D:

Thanks for all that's supported me since the very beginning!<3