Situations~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Jiwon’s POV~

“Yah!”

I chucked the remote at my TV, disgusted by the face of my little sister on it. How dare she? How dare she make a fool of me?! I was here in England while she was off gallivanting around in Vietnam with Siwon oppa?! How dare she?! And now I find out that she’s helping some charity booth instead of studying?! What was all this nonsense?! I grinded my teeth, my lips curled in disgust. I couldn’t let her do this. She should be here studying. Going to school. That’s the only reason why I was in this Godforsaken school in the first place! So I would be able to show her up! What’s the point of me being here if she’s not gonna be here?! I let out a frustrated scream, throwing the DVD remote at the screen the moment her face came on again, talking about the charity she was helping with.

“So why this charity, Uki?”the reporter asked.

Uki shrugged her shoulders, laughing. “I just felt like this charity really is neglected because of the fact that most people would want to avoid things such as talk about the past of an abused woman, but I see no problem with it. I like being able to help them sort through their problems. It gives me a sense of accomplishment that nothing else would be able to provide.”

I angrily shut the TV off. Look at her. Look at her spouting this bull! We all know the only reason why she signed up to work there was because of Troy! I smirked. She thought she hid it so well. She thought she was soooooo good at hiding all those bruises. Hmph. Yeah right. I knew. I knew about everything. But why would I say a word for, eh? She got herself into the situation in the first place, so it wasn’t worth my time. I chewed my lower lip for a moment, deep in thought. Then I smiled to myself, picking up my phone.

Dialing a number, I waited patiently while the phone rang. After one or two rings, I heard a voice say, “Hello?”

“Mmm, hello there. Are you still looking for Uki?” I asked with a wicked smirk on my face.

Uki’s POV~

“What’re your talents?” I asked, filling in the paper with Amanda’s information.

She tilted her head, thinking for a moment, while Siwon was sitting in her lap, happily clapping his hands on the table we were sitting at. Then she looked at me, a smile on her face, as she said, “Ballet.”

My brows rose as I wrote it down. “Really now? Ballet?”

She nodded, a proud smile on her face. “I used to be the best dancer in my class. I was even being considered into studying dance in the States when I turned sixteen. But…Other stuff happened, and that’s obviously not gonna be happening anytime soon,” she explained, a sad light entering her eyes.

“You shouldn’t give up. Ballet isn’t something just anybody can do. If you’re really that good, there’s always some academy out there that’s willing to accept you. And you’re still young enough to go to high school. If you work hard enough, you’ll graduate with your diploma and everything. When do you turn sixteen?”

“Next year.”

I winced slightly. She was just so young. “Well, you’re the age of an average freshman then. I’m sure if we work hard enough, we can get you enrolled into high school by the time the spring semester starts.”

Her eyes lit up at the prospect, but then she faltered, her eyes dropping back down to look at Siwon. I smiled gently. “There are people out there who run special daycares for situations just like this. Amanda, you gotta know that there are more opportunities out there than you really think there are. More importantly, however, you have to be open minded to them.”

She hugged Siwon closer to her, an uncertain look on her face. “I don’t know, unnie. I haven’t been in school for the past three years now. It’d be kinda hard for me to just jump back in like that.”

“The teachers would be more than willing to help you through it. Amanda, I know you’re a smart girl. I have faith in you.”

She smiled sadly. “You’d be the first one.”

I looked at her, thinking for a second. “Amanda, if you don’t mind me asking, where are your parents in all of this?”

She chewed her lower lip slowly, turning her gaze to her lap. “They abandoned me.”

I in a sharp breath. I’d been hearing that statement a lot in the time I’d been helping with this booth, and I knew it was best not to press the matter. I just cleared my throat and said, “Well, Amanda, you have the potential to make something of yourself, that I know for sure. If—” “Oh my, super girl…” I looked down at my phone to see Siwon’s name flashing in my face. “Sorry about this. It’s my brother calling me.”

“Oh no, go ahead,” she said, smiling slightly at me.

“Yebeoseyo?” I said, answering the phone.

“Uhm, Uki, I know you’re doing your volunteer work and all, but, um—”

“Yah, give me the phone!” I heard someone interrupt him. I heard the phone being snatched from him and a moment later, their manager’s voice started yelling at me. “Uki! Please, hurry and get back here! I need you!”

“Yah! I think you’re perfectly capable of handling things for yourself! I’m busy!” I yelled, heatedly hanging up the phone on him. Not a second later, “Oh my, super girl. Yah! What do you want?!”

“Uki, pleeeeasssseeeee! The clothes situation got all messed up again!” the same voice begged.

“ALEX AND I SPENT TWO DAYS SORTING THROUGH THAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT GOT MESSED UP AGAIN?!” I screamed at him.

“I don’t know! That outfit you picked out for Sungmin? The stylists decided to give the outfit to Eunhyuk instead, then they got into a fight with Alex, and next thing I know, all the clothes were thrown everywhere. Please, Uki, come back! They have a show in two hours!”

I let out an aggravated sigh. They were so annoying! I didn’t answer him, just hung up and shut my phone off. I turned back to Amanda.

“I-if you needa be somewhere, it’s okay. I’ll just finish up the rest of it with another girl,” she stammered, looking at me with wide eyes.

I chuckled and said, “Oh no, we’re basically done. But my other job calls for me, so I do have to be going.”

She just nodded and stood. Then I thought of something.

“Amanda! Would you like to…Meet Super Junior?” I asked, smiling at her.

Her eyes bugged as I grabbed her hand and dragged her after me.

~~~~

“Uki, thank God! C’mon, c’mon! We need you!” their manager said the moment I stepped closer to the stage, grabbing my wrist and trying to lead me away.

“Yah!” I ripped my wrist from his grasp and glared at him. “Touch me again and you’re losing that hand!” I turned back to the members, looking for Amanda. Wasn’t she just…? I started laughing, seeing her standing there looking at them with a petrified look on her face, clamping onto Siwon—her baby Siwon…Yah, this is a little confusing. O.O— for dear life. “Guys, this is Ah Jin, but you can call her Amanda. She’s a huge fan of your guys’ and I thought it’d be awesome for you to meet her.”

“Annyeong, Amanda!” they all greeted in unison, bowing to her. “We are SHUPAHHH JUNI-OR!­” And then they did the whole emphasis on the final syllable and showing the palm thing. Aish. So cute!

Amanda was still in shock, smiling like crazy, but no sounds coming out.

“Amanda! Speak! Use your words!” I commanded, laughing at her.

She just kept standing there, silent.

“Aw, she’s so cute!” Heechul said, winking at her.

I glared at him. “You make a move on her and I’ll kill you, Kim Heechul!”

He just winked at me in return.

“Ah, so there you are! You’re the one trying to tell me how to do my job, eh?!” I heard a voice scream at me.

I turned around to see some random guy coming up to me with a million pairs of black slacks and assorted dress shirts hanging on his arm. Whaaaaa?

“I don’t care what you say! The guys are going to wear black during Sorry Sorry!” he yelled at me.

“Whoa, back up!” I yelled. “What the hell is this all about?! I don’t even know what you’re talking about! But as far as your idea goes, it’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in my life! Black?! For Sorry Sorry?! I don’t think so! It’s a tradition for them to wear all white!

“But I think they’ll look better in black!”

“Aiyoo, do you not feel how hot it is out here?! Do you want them collapsing on stage from heat exhaustion?! Do you want a million fan girls coming after to kill you, hah?!”

“Oh please! I think they can handle it. They’re worn black before!”

“BUT NOT ALL BLACK ON A HOT DAY LIKE THIS!”

I realized that everyone was kinda standing off to the side, including some of the other groups that were gonna be performing tonight as well, scared looks on all their faces. I also just now realized that the stylist and I were screaming so close to each other, our noses were almost touching.

“I think they’ll be fine!” he screamed.

“YAH! Are you the one taking care of them?! Are you the one making sure they’re not sick?! Are you the one who washes all their clothes at home?! Are you the one who knows these boys best?! Are you the one who knows how fan girls think?! I didn’t think so! So you leave this job to me, otherwise, you can be the one to look after them, arasso?!”

A vein in his head twitched as he was breathing hard in his anger. He threw the clothes at me, knocking me to the ground.

“Yah! Don’t you treat her like that!” Donghae and Seungri both yelled at the same time, the both of them coming up to help me up.

I felt the two of them exchanging a glance before picking me up. I just grinded my teeth, brushing the dirt off the slacks and shirts. I sent an icy glare at the stylist.

“If you ever do that again,” I said in a cold and deadly voice, “I will make sure that you never work another day in your life. Arasso?”

“Uki, please, can we just get on with this? The concert starts in an hour and a half and Super Junior is the one opening up tonight! WE HAVE NO CLOTHES PICKED OUT!” their manager pleaded with me.

I let out a huffy breath and said, “Get backstage, right now! And if any one of you ticks me off by not listening, somebody’s gonna be limping out onto the stage tonight got it?!”

They all scurried backstage immediately as the rest of the groups were laughing at the stylist. Apparently he had gone around and effed up alllllll of their clothes. Damn it. Why is it that they can never hire any competent people?!

“Who’s your assistant?! She’s great!” some of the other managers immediately inquired.

The guys’ manager just smiled and said, “She’s not my assistant! She’s Siwon’s little sister!”

“Yah! You’re Siwon’s little sister?!” Amanda asked me, her eyes bugging.

I smiled. “Oh yeah, did I forget that little detail?”

 

Kekeke. So I felt as though the last couple of chapters had been lacking Uki's lawyer side. So ta-da!(x

Oh yeah. Next spoiler? Somethin's about to go down within the next week or so! :O

Kekek. FIGHTING!~