Admitting the Truth~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Okay, maybe I was wrong. It’s been a month, and Leeteuk and Jiwon were still going strong. At first, I hated the idea of seeing them together, but as time went on, I got used to it. And, as hard as it was to believe, ever since she and Leeteuk were together, she’s been a lot nicer to everyone! Even to me! O.O I sometimes question myself if she’s even my sister anymore or just some weird replacement the aliens sent me. Mommy and daddy left about three days after my birthday and were back in Cali already. They told me they didn’t care how long I stayed, just so long as I made sure I was back in time to pack my things and head to Cambridge for the spring semester. Jiwon’s time, however, was almost up. She was able to escape for the last month because she had already taken all her major tests and got it cleared with her professors. However, as December neared, her finals and midterms were also nearing, which meant she had to hightail it back there in time for her classes or else she’d fail. Despite the fact that we had managed to find a common ground for the first time in our lives, I’m not sad to see her go. Good riddance!

“Did you think they’d ever last this long?” Donghae asked, looking up from his magazine. I looked up from my place on the floor in front of the laundry basket, folding mine and his laundry. He was lying on the bed on his stomach, reading through some gaming magazine Kyuhyun had thrown at him earlier.

I thought for a moment, biting my lower lip. “To be honest? I thought he was just doing it to annoy us. But I guess it was for real.”

Donghae let out a little laugh. “I thought the same thing, too. Did you think they’d ever actually end up together?

I just shrugged my shoulders. “There was no way of knowing.”

“Are you okay with it?”

I just looked at him. “I dislike Jiwon as much as the next person, but…If she honestly makes him happy, then I have no problem with it. I just want him to be happy. He’s the one I’m looking out for. I could care less about her. But if she’s just playing him, then there’s definitely gonna be a problem.”

He just laughed at me, reverting his gaze back to the magazine. As I was folding his jeans and shirts, someone knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Donghae called, not bothering to look up or ask who it was.

I looked up from the pair of jeans in my hand to see Leeteuk standing there. “Hey, Uki, can I talk to you for a second?”

My eyebrows raised. I still haven’t forgiven him for what he’s done. Not completely anyway. “Yeah, talk.”

“Can I talk to you alone?” he specified.

“The last time that happened, Donghae and I almost broke up,” I said harshly, giving him a cold look.

He let out a sigh. “That was a mistake. How many times do I have to say I’m sorry?”

“Enough times ‘till I forgive you,” I responded, huffily folding and hanging the rest of Donghae’s clothes.

“Fine, I’ll just leave you alone then,” he said, turning to leave.

Before I could protest, he already had the door shut. Donghae gave me an amused expression. “He just wanted to talk.”

I sighed and just held his shirt in my lap. “Yeah, I know. But I haven’t totally forgiven him for what he’s done yet. He’s just not the same anymore. He’s a different Leeteuk and I don’t like it.”

“I know what you mean. He seriously almost let it slip that he and Jiwon were together on this one show. I haven’t even told the press that we’re officially together and they already practically know!”

I just smiled at him. “Ehh. What can you do, right? And guess what.”

“Mhm?” he asked, looking at me with a smile.

“It’s almost your birthday, mister,” I sang, smiling. “What do you want for your birthday?”

“I don’t want anything,” he responded, turning this attention back to the magazine.

“Oh don’t give me any of that! After the diamond necklace and earring set you bought me, I’m gonna buy you something! Now what do you want?”

He just laughed. “I’ll let you know when we get there.”

Leeteuk’s POV~

It was obvious that Uki was still upset with me. But I couldn’t really blame her. I pulled a real douche bag move that one night on the roof. I don’t know what possessed me to do it, but…I just couldn’t help myself! I sighed and just stared at the ceiling, not sure of how I got myself into this situation. In the beginning, I hated Jiwon. I absolutely, 100%, despised her because of the way she treated Uki. But then something happened. I suppose it was the same night as the roof incident. I had come back down about half an hour after Uki left with Donghae and ran into her in the kitchen. We just started talking and she somehow got it out of me about the whole scene that had happened prior to that time. And we had devised a plan.

“I’ve got an idea if you really wanna drive Uki crazy,” Jiwon had said with an evil smirk.

“Oh do tell,” I responded.

And then she came up with the whole idea of us dating. At first, it was just a plan to irritate Uki and Donghae, which it did! But when I saw that it had failed in getting Uki’s attention, I gave up on it and told Jiwon that I didn’t wanna go through with it anymore. She told me that I just had to wait it out, that Uki would come around eventually. Me, being the idiot that I was, listened to her and ended up falling for her! Yeah, that’s right! I, Park Jungsu, somehow managed to fall for the wicked witch herself, Choi Jiwon. I don’t know how it happened, but it did. I think it was mainly because in a way, Jiwon was just like Uki. I mean, after you get past her horrible façade, she really wasn’t all that bad!

She was nice, she was thoughtful, she was genuine. The only reason why everyone was so eager to hate her was because of her overpowering jealousy she harbored against Uki. That attribute managed to overshadow every other good quality she had and it was such a shame because she actually was a great girlfriend! Somewhere in between us faking the relationship, we ended up actually starting to act like a real couple. And, well…I kinda liked it. For once, I was starting to focus on another girl besides Uki. No, I haven’t forgotten her. Let’s face it. I’m never going to forget her. But Jiwon managed to make me think about only her when I was with her and I liked the fact that she was just so easy to be around!

There was a slight knock on my door, pulling me from my mental babble. I looked up. “Come in,” I said.

The door opened and Jiwon walked in, bringing an unconscious smile to my face.

“Hey,” I said, smiling at her.

“Hey,” she responded with a smile. She walked toward the bed and I scooted over as she laid down beside me, resting her head on my shoulder as I threw my arm around her. I gently placed her head on my arm and just smiled. What was this? Why did I keep smiling whenever she was around me? “I have something to talk to you about.”

“Oh?” I asked, looking at her.

She smiled and looked up at me. “Um…Well, I know we’ve actually been faking the relationship for the past month, but, um…I wanted to know if you wanted to make it for real.” My eyebrows shot up. She immediately flushed, stumbling over her own words. “I mean, th-that’s only i-if you want to.”

I just smiled and cut her off with a kiss. “Sounds like a great idea to me.”

She looked at me, shocked. “Really?”

I just nodded, hugging her closer. “Yes, really.”

She smiled and kissed me again. “That’s such a relief. I was starting to get the idea that you’d never stop thinking about Uki. But I’m glad to know that you have.”

I just smiled at her, guilt wrapping itself around my mind. Um, of course I have.

 

Sorry for the short chapter, guys! I'm tryna figure out exactly how I wanna go about this so it's gonna take a little thinking time(x Lol. Hope you guys liked it!