Shocking Decisions and Realizations~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Alex’s POV~

I sat there beside Uki. Uki was really scaring me. I knew how completely and utterly stubborn that girl can be and she really doesn’t believe that she has to abide by anyone else’s rules but her own. It scares me because this just might get her killed if she doesn’t listen to them! I kept studying her face, which was turned toward the window, a calculating expression on her face. She was already formulating a plan of escape, I knew she was, but…I was really ashamed to say it, but I don’t think I’d be able to go through with it. I’m just too terrified of what might happen! I let out a sigh and laid down on the couch, curling into a ball. What was Donghae thinking right now? Does Hangeng even know what’s going on? What was Kyuhyun thinking right now?

Whoa! Wait a minute! Where did that come from?! I took a mental sigh and started sorting through my thoughts. What in the world was Kyuhyun doing in my thoughts? I mean, sure I missed the guy like crazy right now, but only because he was my best friend! Well, other than Henry of course. Aigoo, this guy. What are you doing in my thoughts?! You shouldn’t be here!

I shut my eyes tightly and chased away any traces of Kyuhyun that were floating astray in my mind. After I was sure that he was gone, I opened them again and began thinking of what Eun Jo had just told us. There weren’t just three guys here. There was one for every apartment, monitoring the girls. Okay, so here’s what was going on. The three that kidnapped us were the ones who were in charge. In charge of what? I’m not quite sure what to call it. A ion ring? Slavery ring? I’m not sure. They were just kidnapping girls and selling them. It was ridiculous, I know, but apparently, the sick bastards find nothing wrong with it at all. There were probably over three hundred girls here!

They split all the girls amongst the apartments by ages, and each apartment had one monitor, to make sure that nothing goes wrong and that nobody rebels. The only reason why there was nobody in this apartment building was because the three guys bought out the building and didn’t allow any outsiders to rent any rooms. Apparently this disgusting line of work pays quite the sum.

“Alex, tell me something,” Uki said suddenly.

I jumped slightly. She hadn’t said a word in the past two hours, just sat there in silence. I studied her slightly bruised cheek from the backhand she’d received earlier and swallowed hard. I couldn’t put up with that. “Mhm?”

“Do you trust me?” she asked.

Huh?

“Uki, what kind of ridiculous question is that?!” I asked her.

“I just needa know. Do you trust me?” she repeated.

“Well, duh. You haven’t given me a reason not to trust you yet, so why wouldn’t I?”

She just shrugged. “I was just thinking. And I don’t think we should try to escape.”

My eyes widened in shock. Did she just really say that?! Did Uki really just give in?! I secretly hoped that she wasn’t planning to do any stupid escape plan, but actually hearing her say it out loud kinda scared me! What was going on here?!

“Huh?!” was all I could manage from the shock and fear I felt in the pit of my stomach.

“You heard me. I don’t think we should try to escape,” she repeated simply, turning her gaze back to the window.

“Uki, did they hit you so hard on the head that you’re starting to go crazy?

She gave me a sidelong look. “I thought you’d be happy by my decision. You told me yourself that you didn’t want me doing anything stupid, so I’ve made my decision. I’m not gonna try to escape.”

I let out a breath of relief. “Thank you, Uki. At this point, all we can do is just listen to what they say and stay alive, alright? It’s just you and me now, so we need to make sure we stay alive. We will see our big brothers again, got it?”

She smiled at me and looked to the window again. “I like your optimism, Alex. But just so you know. According to Eun Jo, they choose one girl to make an example of to ensure that the others don’t rebel.” She let out a sarcastic chuckle, leaning forward on her fist. “I have a feeling that girl’s gonna be me this week.”

Kyuhyun’s POV~

After the show, we all quickly left, not bothering to go out to eat with the other groups. None of us were in the talking mood, the celebrating mood, or just the mood in general. We were all pissed, upset, and on the verge of cussing somebody out. Heechul got a head start on it already, yelling at the stylist, the tech guy, and Jessica all within a time span of about two hours. Kekek. I’ll admit. Seeing Jessica cower under Heechul’s death glare was quite the sight. ^^

We climbed into the van, silently putting on our seatbelts and immediately looking out the window, plugging in our headphones, or laying back and sleeping. I couldn’t believe this. As sad as I was about Uki being gone, I think I was a little more depressed about Alex being gone. Can you blame me, though? I knew Alex a lot better than I knew Uki. Granted, I knew Uki longer, but she was always infatuated with Donghae so I never bothered her. I let out a sigh and leaned back into my seat, stretching out my legs. I literally felt like I was about to cry.

Why was I feeling like this? I didn’t mind feeling sad…I didn’t mind feeling upset…I didn’t mind feeling pissed…But what was this foreign feeling in my stomach? I missed Alex so much and every time the different scenarios of what could have happened to her played in my mind, I immediately wanted to punch something due to the the anger I felt. I missed seeing how embarrassed she got whenever one of the guys would mess with her, how her cheeks would always turn red and puff out, how her green eyes would always make a person squirm for the guilt they felt for doing something wrong. Aish, why was I feeling like this?! Why was I recalling all these random little things about her?! Why was she even in my thoughts?!

“Kyu, you okay?” someone asked me.

I lazily opened my eyes and saw all my hyungs staring at me worriedly. I just nodded, not saying a word.

Siwon let out a sigh and buried his face in his hands for a second before looking up at us again. “I’m gonna have to call and tell my parents soon.”

“Oh crap, I have to do that, too,” Donghae said, letting out a sigh as well. “I’m scared of what my mom is gonna say. She might kill me for losing her.”

Siwon chuckled. “You think your mom is gonna kill you? My mom is going to murder me. Uki’s the baby of the family. She hasn’t even hit twenty yet. My mom feels as though she needs to watch over her for the rest of her life, so how do you think she’s gonna react when she finds out that she was kidnapped while visiting me?”

We all immediately looked sad again. Hearing him say that they were kidnapped just confirmed our worst fears, making them a reality. I let out a sigh and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees.

“I might feel a little stupid for asking this, but, um…Have any of us idiots tried calling them yet?” I asked.

Everyone’s eyes widened and their jaws dropped at me.

WOW.

Okay, so Uki and Alex were right.

We.

Are.

Idiots.

Uki’s POV~

“Oh my, super girl…”

My eyes widened slightly.

“H-hello?” I answered.

 

Aw snap! Super Junior is filled with idiots(x

But that's exactly why we love them!~ <3