Manner-less Fish~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

I hailed for a cab in front of the airport. After I had changed into some dark skinny jeans and fixed my face and hair a bit, I felt very much refreshed and ready to head out to see my hometown!~

Finally, a cab stopped for me, the trunk popped open. Gee, this guy isn’t even gonna get out to help me put my things away? Whatta gentleman.

I struggled to get my six suitcases that were all pretty much the same size as I was and my three duffels into the trunk, but thankfully, a kind stranger came up to help me. I looked up at him. He looked so…so…Cute!

Well helloooooo there! I’ve missed you, totally hot and pale Korean guys.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he returned with a stunning smile. “Are these all YOUR suitcases?” he asked me in Korean, still lifting the rest of my bags into the trunk.

“Um, yeah.” I smiled sheepishly. “I’m staying for awhile, that’s why I packed so much. I’m not high maintenance, I promise!”

He laughed at me. His laugh…Completely melted my heart.<3

After all the bags were put up, he shut the trunk with a firm *thud* and said, “Well, there ya’ go! I hope you have fun visiting!”

As he turned away, I called, “Wait! I didn’t quite catch your name.”

“Oh, it’s Heechul.” He smiled his heart melting smile again. Darn it, why does he keep doing that?! Doesn’t he know that my heart is going, like, a million miles per hour right now?! “And yours?”

“Er…Erm…Uki. Uki.” I felt like an idiot repeating myself. He’s not stupid. I’m SURE that he could understand me the first time.

“Well, nice to meet you, Uki. If you’re still here in Korea by the time I get back, I’d LOVE to get to know you.” He smiled again. Despite the fact that it was a close-lipped smile, it was still VERY hot.

“Um, where are you heading to, and when will you be getting back, if you don’t mind me asking.”

“I’m heading out to China, and I’ll be back in two months.”

“Oh, I’ll definitely be here then!” I smiled as he smiled at me.

“Good! Meet me in front of the SM practice studio on August 6 at say around…9:00 P.M.?” His light brown eyes were full of hope, which made me blush.

“Sure.” I said simply with a smile.

And the cute moment WOULD have gone on, had the RUDE taxi driver not honked his horn for me to hurry it up. Pfsht. Manner-less fish. First he doesn’t help me with my bags, then he RUDELY interrupts my conversation with the first insanely hot Korean guy I’ve run into in a little over a year now. How rude.

“Well, I guess your driver is getting a bit impatient. I’ll see you around then.” He smiled and waved at me as he walked into the airport, motioning for some other guy to follow him.

The guy looked back at me, and he sure looked an awful lot like…”Donghae?” I whispered to myself. I examined him closer. “No, it can’t be. Donghae is a lot skinnier and he has brown eyes and his hair isn’t that choppy…Unless he changed since I last saw him? Nahh, that can’t be.”

The taxi driver rolled his window down and stuck his ugly head out at me. “Look, lady,” he said, “either you hurry it up, or empty out my trunk and let me go fetch myself another customer already.” He reentered his taxi and rolled the window back up.

I crossed my arms, harrumphed, and stuck my tongue out at him.

Stupid fish.