Reunions~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

I quickly sprinted up to them and threw myself into their arms. It was Big freaking Bang, man! I haven’t seen these guys in God knows how long! After pulling myself from the group hug, I went and hugged them individually, only…I was missing one. I looked at them.

“Where’s…?”

“Yo, Seungri! Get out here, you maknae, your girlfriend’s lookin’ for you!” GD yelled, winking at me.

Only him, man. I laughed at him and rolled my eyes, grinning from ear to ear. 

“Look at our little Uki blushing!” Taeyang said, pinching my cheeks. “Aigoo, it’s been too long!”

“Tell me about it! How have you guys been? Oh my goodness, you have no idea how much I’ve missed you guys!” I exclaimed excitedly.

“Then why did you have to be all smart and stuff and leave us for college?” Daesung asked, pouting at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Your aegyo is neck-and-neck with Sungmin’s at this point, which means it no longer has any effect on me whatsoever.”

“Sungmin hyung? As in…Sungmin hyung from Super Junior?” Daesung asked me.

“Well duh! Who else would I be talking about? Yah! Where’s Seungri?!” I pouted at them and GD laughed at me once more, giving me his signature smirk.

“A little anxious to ignite an old flame, are we?” he asked me, giving me another wink.

“Yah, hyung, what’s so important that—Uki?!” Seungri stood there, staring at me huge eyes and a hopeful expression.

I smiled at him, my cheeks flushing red almost immediately. “Hey, Stranger. How have you been all these years?”

Siwon’s POV~

“How in the world does she know Big Bang?” I asked, looking at the other guys.

They all shrugged their shoulders at me, all except for Leeteuk. He just looked away, avoiding my gaze. Okay, so he definitely knew, but why wasn’t he telling us?! I turned back to see her standing there, talking with them as if they were all old time friends playing catch up. And then I saw something that I haven’t seen in awhile.

A smile.

I mean, a full on, legit, happy smile was seemingly stuck on her face as she was talking and just by the look of her, happiness was radiating from her very core. What the heck was going on?! How in the world did my baby sister know Big Bang?! As far as I knew, the only other Korean groups she knew personally were the ones from SM. Why are they here anyway?! This is an SM concert, not YG! Not that I don’t like them or anything! I have nothing against them, so don’t go believing that I hate Big Bang or anything. It’s just…I’m a little confused at the moment. O.O

I heard them yelling for Seungri, saying something about a girlfriend looking for him. Oh, Seungri was dating now? Wait a minute, where was his girlfriend? The only girl that was standing there was Uki! WHAT?! Seungri came bounding into view from backstage and stopped short, his gaze resting on Uki. And then the next thing I knew, she jumped into his arms and he was spinning her around, a happy smile on both of their faces while the rest of the Big Bang guys were teasing the two of them. Um…Donghae? I snuck a peek at him to see him standing there staring at them. His face was a little red and his fists were clenched. Oh no.

“Guys! C’mon, we needa get you ready for rehearsal! Which means mich checks and everything! Let’s go, let’s go!” manager hyung yelled.

We turned to look at him but none of us moved.

He let out an exasperated breath and walked up to us, following our gaze. “Oh hey, how does Uki know Big Bang?”

“I…We don’t know,” I responded, looking at him. “Do you know?”

All of sudden, they busted out singing the chorus of Haru Haru, Uki singing along with them.

Hmph.

She never sang along to our songs.

After they finished and calmed down from their fit of laughter, I heard Uki ask, “What are you guys doing here anyway? I thought this was an SM concert.”

“Oh, didn’t you know? YG, SM, and JYP decided to come together to do this benefit concert together,” I heard GD answer her. “You know, more money raised for all the charities and whatnot.”

Uki looked at them, her eyebrows raised in question. “Bwoh? I can’t say I know Jin Young very well, but Hyun Seok and Soo Man agreed to this?”

“Hey, now, Soo Man isn’t as horrible as everyone makes him out to be. He’s a sensible leader and seems to get blamed for everything. But when it came to the idea of raising more money, he had no problem with it,” GD answered, shrugging his shoulders.

Uki rolled her eyes. “I know he isn’t all that horrible. But ya’ know, personal grudges and whatnot.”

GD tweaked her nose and said, “Uki Seohae Choi, why are you going around making so many enemies for yourself? It’s that rebellious streak of yours that keeps getting you into so much trouble!”

“Yah, oppa!” she said, hitting his hand away, a smile on her face. “You know me by now! I can’t stay outta trouble for more than two minutes!”

I hadn’t realized it before, but we somehow ended up merging closer to them and by now, we were right next to them. Uki looked up at us and her smile widened.

“Annyeong, hyungs,” the guys greeted, bowing slightly.

We bowed slightly in return and I looked at Uki. “Uki, how…?”

She tilted her head in confusion for a second then looked at them and a knowing light shined in her eyes. “Oh!” She let out a little laugh. “Well, you see, funny story! After I quit SM, I went to work for YG for a little while, and this—” She motioned to GD, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri in a flourished fashion with a proud smile “—is the result of all my hard work!” Still receiving some confused looks she rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue at us. “I helped them debut! These guys were some of my bestest friends back then! But sadly…After I went back to the States, we lost contact.”

“Yah, don’t pin that on us! We invited you to plenty of our concerts while you were here on your visits!” GD exclaimed indignantly.

“Yah! You go take care of and look after a Korean boy band of fifteen needy boys and then come back and talk to me about having free time to go to concerts!” Uki said, giving him a mock glare and pout.

He smiled and hugged her. “Aish, this girl. Always putting others before herself. You haven’t changed one bit!”

“So lemme get this straight,” I said, giving them a confused look, “you mean to tell us that you were behind the debut of Big Bang?!”

Uki smiled and nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders. “Well, so to speak yeah. It didn’t take much convincing, though. With Taeyang and Daesung’s beast vocal skills and TOP and GD’s legit rapping skills and Seungri’s amazing dancing skills, it was a piece of cake debuting them. And it doesn’t help that all of them are ridiculously smokin’ hot, too.”

“Aww, stop, you’re making us blush!” GD said with a playful wink.

Hmph.

She never said any of those things about us before.

“Uki, you have to come out to dinner with us tonight. It’s been way too long!” TOP said, staring at her with hopeful eyes.

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “That depends on if these guys over here need anyone taking care of them. I swear, they wouldn’t be able to function right if I or Alex were to just fall off the face of the Earth one day.”

“Please, Uki?” Seungri asked, staring at her with pouting eyes.

She smiled bashfully and blushed at him. Yah! Who does this kid think he is?! Was there something going on between them?! I looked at Donghae. I noticed that Eunhyuk had a hold of his wrist, holding him back from punching Seungri. Aish. First Jessica and now Seungri?! God, do you honestly want two people to be murdered at this event? I have a feeling that before long, Jessica and Seungri just might disappear for a little while. 

“I don’t know,” she said. “You guys are gonna have rehearsals for awhile and the guys really do need me here. Especially their manager. He secretly can’t function without me either.”

“Yah, I can hear you!” manager hyung said, pouting slightly. “Now come on, guys, we really needa get you guys into mich checks! It was nice to meet you boys. Uki, you’re right. I’m gonna need you. Their clothes got mixed up along the way of being transferred here from Seoul.”

“Yah! How many times have I told you to make sure you separate each members’ clothing and mark them with their names?!” Uki exclaimed, glaring at him.

“That would have been twelve extra boxes for shipment!” manager hyung defended.

“Aish! This happens every year! At some concert at some point in my stay, this always happens!” She looked at the boys and said, “Sorry guys, but duty calls. Rain check on dinner, though?”

“We’re holding you to that,” Seungri said with a smile.

She smiled back then started heading backstage, yelling at some of the people doing something wrong on her way there. Manager hyung laughed and quietly said, “Thank the heavens for someone like her.” He followed behind her and I turned my direction back the Big Bang boys.

“Ay, Seungri,” I said.

“Yes, hyung?” he answered, looking at me.

“What’s going on with you and my baby sister?”

“Our little maknae here has a crussssshhhhhh on Uki,” the rest of the Big Bang members teased, mercilessly taunting their poor maknae. Seungri’s face turned a bright shade of pink as he defended himself from his hyungs.

I saw Donghae’s expression in my peripheral vision. He looked a little upset, a little jealous, and a lot angry.

“Don’t worry, though, Donghae hyung,” Seungri said suddenly with a genuine smile directed at Donghae. I knew this caught him off guard. “I know she’s with you. She gushed about you back in the pre-debut days. I figured it’d happen sooner or later. I’m happy for you guys! I’m glad that she’s found a guy that can take care of her, which means take good care of her, okay, hyung? Don’t let her get hurt.”

Donghae blinked at him for a second, his expression unreadable.

Seungri looked a little worried now. “Hyung?”

Donghae smiled. “You’re the first guy who’s had a past with Uki and hasn’t tried stealing her away from me. And don’t worry! I’ll take good care of her.”

Seungri smiled. Aish, I loved this kid! First one today that hasn’t been up for causing any drama!

“Alright. Um, anyways, we’re done with our rehearsals for the day. Good luck with yours! And the dinner is extended to you guys, too! Don’t hesitate to call us up, okay!”

We nodded as they all waved goodbye to us and headed off stage. I looked at Donghae. “Your thoughts?”

He chuckled. “I’m definitely lovin’ that kid.”

“Yah! Idiots of Super Junior! If you don’t get backstage this instant, I’m coming over there and dragging you all here by the ankles!” Uki yelled at us, about thirty different shirts and jeans piled up in her arms.

I think we all hated it when our clothes got mixed up just as much as, if not more, than Uki did. There was this one time where mine and Leeteuk’s shirts got mixed up at a concert and well obviously, my upper body and his upper body are total opposites, which resulted in the shirt immediately ripping the moment I put it on and me having to go out there and perform shirtless. Good thing for the ELFs but embarrassing thing for me. I never heard the end of it from the guys!

“Uki, make sure you sort the clothes right!” Heechul yelled. “We wouldn’t want Siwon going out there flashing everyone again!”

Aish. My face turned red as I followed behind them as they were laughing and teasing me. Oh it never ends.

Donghae’s POV~

We all shuffled backstage to receive our headsets and michs from the tech people. I’ll admit. I was extremely jealous when I saw her with Seungri at first, but I can’t believe the kid had the guts to say what he said to me! My respect points for him immediately shot through the roof! I saw Uki shift the pile of clothes she had in her hands to her waist as she caught me by the arm. I turned to look at her with questioning eyes. She leaned up on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips, a little smile forming on her lips. She pulled back and looked at me.

“No matter what you were thinking when you saw me with Seungri, remember that you’re my special fishy, okay?” she asked with a smile, a genuine sparkle in her eyes.

I just smiled in return and said, “I’m holding you to that, Uki Seohae Choi.”

She smiled and return, giving my arm a reassuring squeeze. “Good. Now hurry up! I’ve got this headache of a clothes mistake to deal with. Oh Alexx~ Wanna help your dongsaeng with something?”

“Why do I get the feeling that you and I are about to scream and yell at stupid peoples’ mistakes?” Alex asked, giving Uki a look.

“Because when you’re responsible for a bunch of idiots like Super Junior, you reserve the right to yell and scream at all the stupid people you want,” Uki responded with a wicked smile.

 

Pwahahha. So ridiculously long chapter, I know, but I felt bad for updating only once today, so ta-da!(x Anyway, I'm totally, 100% in love with Big Bang so I've been really excited to find a way to stick them in this story some way! Lol. So there ya' go! Big Bang!(: