Eunhae~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

For the rest of the week, I was bored outta my mind. Donghae completely had no reason to worry about anything happening between Leeteuk and I because the dang guy also got sick! So poor Alex was stuck taking care of the both of us and although she says that she doesn’t mind it, I could already see the tiredness etched in her face.

But on the plus side, I started making Kyuhyun pay up(:<

“Kyuhyunn~” I yelled.

“Oh goodness, what is it now?” Kyuhyun asked, slightly scared to come into my/Donghae’s room.

“Wanna take me out to the couch? It’s getting stuffy in here,” I said.

He let out a sigh of relief. “I thought you were gonna ask me to sit here and feed you again. And clean the room. And help Alex in the kitchen. And wash the dishes. Aish. I’m glad you’re not a tyrant. You’d work your people to death.”

I laughed at him as he picked me up and brought me out to the living room couch where everyone was congregated watching a movie and eating udon. Wow. I really want some of that udon. Donghae stared at me as I batted my eyes at his bowl. He sighed and told me to sit up so he could feed me. I sat up with the assistance of Kyuhyun and leaned into Donghae’s side as he started failing at trying to feed me the noodles. In the end, I had Kyuhyun go get me a pair of chopsticks so I could feed myself.

“Aish. Remind me never to get into a drinking contest with Uki again,” Kyuhyun said, falling tiredly into an armchair.

Everyone laughed and as I said, “I warned you ahead of time. But just think about! Today’s August 18. Come September 16 and you’re free!”

Everyone laughed harder as Kyuhyun groaned.

After calming down from his laughing, Siwon turned to me and asked, “Are you feeling any better, Uki?”

“A little. Headaches and achiness is still a bother, but for the most part, I’m feeling better. No more coughing and no more dizziness,” I responded with a smile.

“Can you walk by yourself yet?” Kyuhyun asked with a friendly scowl.

“Oh probably. But what’s the fun in that when I have you here to carry me everywhere?” I asked with an evil wink. 

Everyone laughed again, further teasing the poor maknae.

I looked around, looking for Alex, and stumbled upon the cutest sight ever. Alex was asleep in the loveseat, snuggled into Hangeng’s side with his arm around her. AWW! CAN YOU SAY CUTE OR WHAT?! ^^

“Hey, Siwon,” I said, tearing my eyes away from just about the cutest scene in the world.

“Mhm?” Siwon responded, stuffing his mouth with the udon.

“When’s mommy and daddy coming again?” I asked.

He almost choked and I was shocked as Eunhyuk and Yesung ran up to see if he was okay. He waved them away and cleared his throat. After he took a few seconds to calm down, he says, “Tomorrow.”

“Alrightyy,” I said, but I noticed that everyone else was sharing an uneasy look amongst themselves. Okay, now I’m suspicious. “What’s going on?”

“Do you remember how I said mom and dad are swinging by here to come visit for your birthday?” Siwon asked me.

“Yeahh,” I said slowly.

“Well, they’re making another pit stop and picking someone else up along the way,” he said slowly and nervously.

“Okayy?” I asked. “You act as if I’m gonna blow the place up if you tell me who it is. An aunt, an uncle, a cousin? What?”

Donghae tightened his arm around me at this point, setting the empty bowl on the floor.

“Well…” Siwon said, nervously scratching the back of his neck. “A…Sister.”

The room was silent except for the annoying game show host on the TV set yelling something about five hundred points and the contestant being irritating by jumping up and down in joy. A few seconds ticked by before realization fully hit me.

But as quickly as I opened my mouth to scream and yell, Donghae covered my mouth, knowing I would definitely throw a fit. Lucky thing he did that, too, ‘cause lemme tell ya’. I wasn’t saying anything too nice about her. I just screamed all I had to say while Donghae covered my mouth, waiting for me to be done. After I calmed down, he looked at me.

“Are you done?” he asked.

I simply nodded, an angry look on my face.

“If I uncover your mouth, will you promise that you won’t scream anymore?” he asked me.

I thought for a second and shrugged my shoulders.

“Uki,” he said.

I rolled my eyes, gave a little huff, and nodded. He gave me an uncertain look before removing his hand.

“Thank you, Donghae,” Siwon said, an expression crossed between amused and fear on his face. “I never would have thought of that.”

“Don’t anybody else try that unless you wanna lose a hand,” I threatened, crossing my arms huffily.

“Aw, I feel so special,” Donghae said, winking at me.

“Ha ha ha, so funny,” I responded, giving him a look.

He slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer for a kiss on the cheek and despite rolling my eyes and looking the other way, I couldn’t help but let a small smile slip.

I let out a sigh. “Okay, so she’s coming. Where’s she staying?”

“They’re all gonna be staying at my apartment since there’s no room here,” Siwon answered. “And also because I don’t want the world to end quite yet.”

“Siwon, why didn’t you tell me beforehand that she was coming?! I would have had time to go check into a hotel over in Mokpo by now!”

“You’re not going anywhere,” Donghae said, tightening his arm around me again.

“As long as she doesn’t stay here, I won’t,” I said.

Siwon sighed. “It’s been five years.”

“Yeah! Five years isn’t long enough! Do you realize that it was because of her that you guys almost didn’t debut?! Do you realize that because of her, all your hard work almost went to waste?!” Everyone’s expressions turned melancholy at my words as I threw myself against the couch again, letting out a huffy breath. “It’s ridiculous that she’s coming. Shouldn’t she be all busy with Cambridge and whatnot? Does she really have to come and ruin my birthday?”

Siwon let out a breath. “Look, I’m not exactly thrilled that she’s coming either. ‘Cause, you know, watching you guys have a war is not really my idea of fun. But! She’s coming. That’s all there is to it. So make the best of it, please?”

I sighed and moodily rolled my eyes. I really don’t like that person. AT. ALL. When seeing that I was still upset over it, Donghae looked at me with his puppy dog eyes that made me smile despite myself.

“Do it for me?” he asked, batting his lashes at me.

I let out a sigh and said, “Aish, fine. I’ll be the bigger person here.”

“Whoa! Did Uki really just give in?!” Eunhyuk asked, looking at me with a shocked expression. I laughed at him as he faked sobs. “Donghae, can’t you see she’s coming between us?! How could you let this happen?!”

Everyone laughed as Eunhyuk practically tackled Donghae. Oh my goodness, I loved these guys! Even when I’m utterly pissed about a certain someone coming, they found a way to make me laugh. Eunhyuk and Donghae were in each other’s arms, faking sobs.

“Don’t leave me, Donghae!”Eunhyuk begged.

I laughed. “Yah! You steal him away from me and you and I are gonna have a little problem, oppa!”

“Shh! We can share him!” Eunhyuk said with a wink.

“When did I get in the middle of a love triangle?!” Donghae yelled.

“The moment you decided to cheat on me with Uki!” Eunhyuk yelled, punching his shoulder playfully.

“And the moment you decided to cheat on me with Eunhyuk!” I responded, hitting his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Eunhyuk, but I love Uki. We’re over,” Donghae said with a wink, throwing his arm around my shoulders again.

“Fine! I see how it is! Yesung! I love you!” Eunhyuk yelled, tackling Yesung.

Poor guy didn’t know it was coming and ended up crushed as Ryeowook yelled, “Yah! You shall do no such thing! He’s mine!”

I don’t remember the last time I’d laughed this hard. Have I ever mentioned that I love these guys?(:

 

I figured I needed to balance out all the recent sadness with some good 'ole Eunhae! ;D