LIAR!~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Happy birthday, my evil maknae!<3<3

“Uki, stay there! We’ll send someone up to get you!” I heard Agent Yi yell at me.

“No!” I screamed. “You do that and I’ll kill every single one of you!”

“Uki, are you insane?! YOU JUST NEARLY DIED!”

“That’s beside the point! The girls are still inside and if they get hurt, I’m holding you personally responsible!”

And with that, I turned to the window behind me. How convenient that this was my old apartment~ I grabbed the steel pipe that was still lying around and smashed the window in, breaking away every trace of glass so it’d be easier for the girls to slip through. What I didn’t expect, though, was for that damn monitor to jump out and pin me down. AISH! IT WAS THE SAME DAMN MONITOR I PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS THE FIRST TIME I WAS HERE! I grinded my teeth and flipped us over, punching him once in the face and leaping up so he couldn’t grab hold of me.

He held his jaw as he stood up, sending me a death glare. “What happened to the Uki that listened to what we told her to do?”

“ you! I’m not playing nice anymore! The only reason why I didn’t kill every single one of you was for the safety of the other girls, but one of your friends up there stole my necklace! Every single one of you is going to die!” I replied in anger.

He smirked at me and lunged forward, pinning my arms against the railing and pushing his body flush against mine. GROSS! “You and your dirty language. Someone ought to teach you a lesson.”

I smiled at him. “Wouldn’t you wish to be the one to do that?”

Catching him off guard, I kneed him in the gut, grabbing his arm before he fell and swinging him behind my back, letting him dangle over the side of the balcony. He looked down, his feet kicking madly, as he held onto my hand for dear life.

“Give me one good reason and I swear I’ll do it!” I growled in anger.

“Please, don’t let go! Please!” he begged, tears falling down his face.

“Why should I hold on, huh?! You’ve done nothing but put through hell!” I shrieked at him, ignoring all the terrified screams coming from below.

He just stared up at me, crying, not saying a word. I let him slip about a centimeter, causing him to thrash about wildly, looking for some type of foothold.

“Please don’t let go!” he sobbed, tightening his grip on my wounded hands.

I grit my teeth against the pain and yelled, “You better hurry! I’m a tiny little girl and I won’t be able to hold on for much longer!”

As if to emphasize my words, I let him slip another centimeter. He was flat out weeping by now, begging me to pull him back up. C’mon, c’mon, you know what I want! Just tell me damn it!

“A-Alex!” he suddenly exclaimed, a knowing look entering his eyes.

Bingo.

“What about Alex?!” I exclaimed.

“I-I can take you to her! I can! Sh-she’s still in this building!” he yelled.

I was so shocked, I almost let him fall, causing him to cry even louder.

“LIAR!” I screeched.

“No, no, I swear to you, she’s still here! I can take you to her!” he sobbed, giving me a beyond pleading look.

I smirked at him. “Do you know what’s gonna happen if I find out that you lied to me?”

He looked down below his feet again and squeaked, looking back up and nodding instantly. Effortlessly, I pulled him back up, throwing him to the balcony floor.

Sit,” I ordered, pointing to the corner.

He crawled over to the corner and sat, hugging his knees and still crying.

What a baby.

I fell off a building for God’s sake. I looked inside the window to see all the girls cowering in the center of the room in fear.

“Are there any other monitors in there?” I asked them.

They shook their head immediately.

“Alright, c’mon!” I yelled at them, beckoning them toward the window.

They all jumped up and hastily headed over. Two of the girls were helping Eun Jo over since she was obviously incapable of walking herself. I reached in, helping Eun Jo out the window as well.

“WHAT?! NO! THAT DAMNED IS RUINING MY BUSINESS!” I heard someone yelling.

I looked up to the roof to see Tony leaning over, an expression crossed between pissed and shocked on his face. I smiled sweetly up at him, giving him a sarcastic little salute.

“ARGH!” he growled, pointing a finger at me. “YOU JUST WAIT! I’LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVER LIVING!”

Then he and his goons disappeared. I turned back to the girls.

“C’mon, we needa hurry! They’ll be down here soon!” I urged, nudging them toward the ladder. One by one, they all started climbing down. I looked to Eun Jo. . How in the heck was I supposed to get her down?

“I’ve got her,” So Jin said, picking Eun Jo up on her back piggy-back style.

I bit my lip nervously. “So Jin, I don’t think—”

“It’s okay, I’ve got her,” she reassured. She looked back at Eun Jo, who had her head resting on So Jin’s back. “Hold on tightly, okay, Eun Jo? Unnie’s gonna get us both out of here safely.”

Eun Jo just nodded feebly as So Jin began climbing down, saying to me, “Good luck, Uki. Finish what you needa do, but come back to us safely.”

I smiled slightly, giving her a slight nod before she disappeared from view. I looked out at the policemen. “Take them to safety! I’ll send the rest of the girls down!”

One by one, I saw all the girls being led away to safety by one of the SWAT guys. I smiled satisfactorily. One room down. I snapped my gaze back to the monitor.

“Quit crying!” I snapped, glaring at him angrily. “Get up! You’re leading the way.”

He got up and climbed inside the window. I turned and grabbed the steel pipe. I had a feeling I might need that.

Following him to the next room, I took down the monitors in less than two swings of the pipe and let the rest of the girls out of the window as well. 14-17 year-olds. Fourteen?! Really now?! I ignored the anger building inside of me as I went to the room next to that. After this one, it was just one more left. I expected it to be filled with girls older than my age group, but nope!

ELEVEN TO THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS!THESE GUYS WERE ING SICK!

I accidentally beat the monitors in this room a little worse than I did the others due to the blinding fury and rage I felt. I mean honestly now?! ELEVEN?! Aish, these idiots! After that whole fiasco, I was a bit scared to see what I’d find in the last room awaiting me, but I pushed past it regardless.

Hang on one moment.

I dragged all the monitors from that room and shoved them into the bathroom, beating them senseless.

“EIGHT TO TEN-YEAR-OLDS?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU THAT ING SICK?! GOD, YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HELL!” I shrieked at them, despite the fact that they’d long been beaten into unconsciousness. I spit in anger and threw the one I had in hands into the tub. They were ing disgusting, man. EIGHT-YEAR-OLDS IN A PLACE LIKE THIS?! WHAT WERE THEY PLANNING TO DO WITH THEM?! RAISE THEM?! JEEZ!

I walked out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut in my fury. All the girls were cowering by the window. I smiled gently at them, pushing my sweat-drenched bangs out of my face.

“Sorry for scaring you like that,” I said gently. “Unnie didn’t mean to do it.”

One of them, probably one of the youngest, broke away and came running to me, hugging me around the waist.

“Are you an angel, unnie?” she asked in her innocent little voice.

I smiled a heartbreaking smile at her. “I can be your angel.”

I felt her smile through my tank top as she looked up at me. “Thank you, unnie.”

I nodded at her and motioned to all the other girls. “C’mon. We’re getting you all out of here.”

They looked at me skeptically, but I opened the window, urging them all to climb through. I kept my eye on the monitor that I’d threatened to throw over just to make sure he didn’t try any funny business. When sure that he wasn’t going to run away, I used my steel pipe to try to get the ladder loose again. Once I heard the satisfying sound of the crash at the bottom, I looked to all of them.

“Okay,” I said, stooping down so I was eye level with all of them, “you’re gonna have to be brave for unnie, alright? Unnie promises that nothing bad will happen to you, just so long as you climb down. Climb down and run toward my oppas. My oppas will take good care of you.”

They all nodded and slowly, fearfully, they began climbing down, one by one. I watched over them, making sure that each one reached the bottom safely. The last one left was that same little girl. She tugged at my tank top, making me stoop down to her eye level again.

“My name’s Uki, by the way. Although I’m sure you know that already since you’re my angel and all,” she said with an innocent, toothy smile.

My eyes widened in shock. Uki?! I smiled at her, pulling her into a tight hug. “You’re gonna be great when you grow up. Us Uki’s gotta stick together, ya’ know.” I pulled away giving her a little wink.

“You mean your name is Uki, too?!” she squealed excitedly.

I nodded at her. “Now c’mon. Go straight down there and ask for someone named Siwon, alright? Tell him that I sent you and tell him your name. He’ll be in for a little shocker.”

I stared into her intense emerald eyes as she smiled and nodded, turning around and climbing down the ladder slowly. I watched her as the policeman led her away. She immediately started asking around, yelling at one of them when he told her something she didn’t wanna hear. Omo, she was just like me<3 Then I saw Siwon step forward, a confused expression on his face. After a few seconds of her explaining things, Siwon dropped on his knees and hugged her. I smiled. Aww, so cute<3 Siwon pulled back and looked up at me. I smiled at him, winking.

“Is that all the girls?” Agent Yi yelled at me.

I nodded but didn’t give him any other explanation as I climbed back in through the window. I went over to where that pathetic monitor sat, still crying, and yanked him up by the collar, dragging him after me.

“C’mon,” I said, ignoring his protests. “You’re gonna show me where my Alex is.”

I pushed him in front of me once we were in the hallway, nudging him in the back. “Walk,” I commanded in a deadly tone. “Try any funny business, and I’ll kill you right where you stand.”

He gulped and did as he was told. Walking for about five minutes, I began getting more and more nervous. Where was Tony in all of this? Where were all the guys? It didn’t take that long to get down here, did it?! The guy led me to a hallway with one single room.

“A janitor’s closet?” I asked. I spun him around quickly, pinning him to the wall. “What’re you playing at, eh?! What kinda joke is this?! WHERE’S ALEX?!”

He started crying again as he said, “She’s in there, I swear! J-just open the door! I swear to God she’s in there!”

I grinded my teeth, contemplating on whether or not I wanted to believe him. My lips curled in anger, seeing as how I had no choice. “If you’re lying, I’m gonna ing kill you!”

“She’s not in there,” I heard a voice say behind me.

I quickly spun around to see Troy. What the eff did he just say…?

“What’d you just say?” I asked him, blinking my eyes in confusion.

“I said she’s not in there,” he repeated, “but I can take you to where she is.”

I turned around to face that guy again, whose eyes were wide with fear. “YOU LIED TO ME?!”

“I-I didn’t!” he cried, dropping to his knees and covering his head with his hands.

Ick. How disgusting.

“He wasn’t lying. She’s in a janitor’s closet, but it’s not this one. C’mon, I can take you to her! But you needa hurry! Tony’s bound to get out sooner or later,” he said, grabbing my wrist.

I wrenched my wrist from his grasp and threw him against the wall as his words fully began to register with me.

“YOU ING KNEW WHERE ALEX WAS ALL THIS TIME?!”

 

Kekeke. Don't hate Troy too much. There's actually a sweet reason behind why he did what he did(x

Lol. Anyway, I'll try to update as soon as I can! It's almost done! Can you believe it?! D:

Oh, and happy birthday, Kyuhyun, my little evil maknae!<3<3

The pic is in honor of his birthday, btw. Has no relevancy to the chapter whatsoever(x