Adjustments~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Alex’s POV~

I don’t know why, but I was tempted to punch Uki in the face when we all ran in to find Henry sitting on top of her. I know that they weren’t doing anything. I know that she was trying to free herself. I know that she was just freaking out at this point. But Henry was mine. They haven’t even been properly introduced and she’s already managed to spend the night with him?! I spent months trying to work up the nerve to simply tell him that I like him, just to have him practically spit in my face and leave me for New York and what does she do? She manages to spend the night with him! UNacceptable.

After Uki left, most of the other guys dispersed as well, Leeteuk following her to make sure she was okay and Sungmin following them to no doubt harass poor Uki. All that was left in the room was me, Donghae, Siwon, and Henry.

“Alex, can you shut the door?” Siwon asked calmly.

I did as I was asked. Then Siwon rounded on Henry.

“What the hell were you thinking?! You see a girl in your bed and you simply just climb in and sleep with her thinking it was okay?!” Siwon yelled.

“Yah! I thought it was Alex!” Henry accidentally blurted.

“SO YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO SLEEP WITH MY BABY SISTER?!” Donghae demanded.

“What?! No! Wait…What?!” Henry stammered. He looked at me. “By the way, it’s nice to see you again, Alex.”

I smiled slightly at him. Oh how I’ve missed those cheeks of his.

“Don’t avoid the question!” Donghae yelled. “What made you think that it’d be okay for you to sleep in the same bed with someone you thought was Alex?!”

“Well, it wasn’t Alex, obviously!” Henry defended.

“No, because it was my baby sister!” Siwon cut in.

“Hyung, I’m sorry!” Henry said, looking and sounding legitimately sorry. “I didn’t even know you HAD a sister, let alone that she was gonna be staying with us! No one ever told me these things while I was gone, so I came home expecting that no one would be staying in my room!”

“But you saw Uki in your bed last night, you must have!” Siwon reasoned.

“I did, but I swear I thought it was Alex, just with longer hair. And I figured it’d be okay since she was already passed out so nothing would happen between us. You gotta believe me, I didn’t do anything.”

“I came in here to find you pinning my little sister down on the bed. Dazzle me with your explanation there, mister,” Siwon demanded.

“SHE WAS ABOUT TO HIT ME WITH MY LAMP!” Henry yelled, motioning to his broken lamp on the floor frenetically.

Siwon thought for a moment then let out a sigh. “That sure does sound a lot like Uki.”

“You know how violent Uki gets, Siwon,” Donghae reasoned.

Oh, she’s gonna find out soon enough just how violent I can get. It wasn’t like me to get all jealous like this, but Henry and I have gone through a lot to get to where we are now, and I’m not about to let someone like Uki swoop in and ruin things for us. I mean, she already has Donghae, Sungmin, and Leeteuk chasing after her. What more does she want? Oh, and don’t think I don’t notice the way Kyuhyun looks after her whenever she walks by him. Moral of the story is? She’s got every single freaking guy in the house trailing after her like some lost little puppy dog, and she still feels the need to go after MY Henry? I don’t think so. If I so much as see her breathe near him, there will be a showdown between us. That I can guarantee.

Uki’s POV~

“Okay, so I think it’s been long overdue for our monthly group meeting,” Siwon said, everyone sitting in the living room listening patiently. “And with recent events—” he looked at Henry when he said this, “—we need to talk some things over.”

“Yeah, like, I want my room back,” Henry said, standing up. “Why’d you guys even give my room up if you knew that she was still gonna be here by the time I got back?”

“Hey now, that’s not fair,” I said, standing up as well, “we didn’t know I was still gonna be here. I was scheduled to leave a couple weeks ago, but my mother and father decided to be gross and have a ‘romantic getaway’ to Europe.” I shuddered at the thought of it.

“Okay, so as of right now, we’re stuck with either you staying in Kangin’s room—”

“I don’t think so,” I interrupted Siwon. “There’s no way I’m staying in a room next to THAT one. As if he doesn’t annoy me enough already.”

“Oh come now, Uki, it’ll be fun!” Sungmin said, smiling at me.

I blinked a couple times at him. “I don’t think so,” I repeated.

“Okay, so the other option is you staying in my apartment for the remainder of your stay,” Siwon finished.

“Oh I definitely don’t think so,” I responded.

“Uki, it’ll eliminate any chances of anything else happening between you and the members. No one walking in on your showers anymore, no one waking up in bed with you anymore, and no more cooking for an army.”

“Wah! No! We’ll all starve if she leaves us!” Eunhyuk piped up.

“You guys have Ryeowook,” Siwon pointed out, “and you have Alex.”

“But we’re all so used to the way Uki cooks already,” Kyuhyun whined, “we can’t just switch people now.

“It’ll make me really sad if Uki can’t cook for us anymore,” Shindong said, pouting.

“You guys are just being babies at this point!” Siwon said.

“Yah! No yelling,” I said, already feeling a headache coming on. “We’ll talk this over like civilized people, with no yelling and no screaming involved, got it?”

“Fine, but Uki, please! You can’t leave us,” Kyuhyun said, pouting at me.

I blinked at him. “If I’ve learned to ignore Sungmin’s pout, you really think yours is gonna work on me?”

“Oh, I don’t think you’ve fully been able to ignore mine quite yet,” Sungmin said, giving me one of those looks.

“Shut up, Sungmin,” I responded.

He laughed at me. “Can we hurry this discussion up, please? I’m starving.”

Everyone murmured in agreement.

“Yah!” I said, staring at Sungmin. “I’ll cook for everyone else, but you, sir, are going to starve for the rest of the time that I’m here unless you can sweet talk Ryeowook or Alex to cook for you.”

He immediately turned to Alex, batting his eyes. “Alex, wanna cook for hyung?”

Alex looked at him, a look of mock disgust on her face. “I don’t think so. Ask your ‘perfect wife’ to cook for you.”

“I would, but she and I are fighting at the moment,” he said, giving me a sad expression.

I scoffed. “I would never marry you.”

“I’m confused,” Henry piped up. “So…Are you and Sungmin…Dating?

“No!” Donghae and I exclaimed at the same time. We both looked at each other and blushed.

Sungmin laughed happily. “Oh, I love being the trouble maker of the house.”

I glared at him. “You and I are about to get into a fight, mister.”

“Oh please,” Sungmin said, rolling his eyes at me. “You couldn’t even get tiny little Henry off of you and you think you can fight me? I’d love to see how that fight turns out.”

“Oh don’t underestimate me,” I said, giving him a sarcastic smile.

“Okay, can we please get this discussion back on track?” Leeteuk interrupted. We all nodded in agreement. “Look, Uki, it’s obvious that we’re all gonna starve if you end up leaving us. Can you please just it up and take Kangin’s room?”

Or Henry can be a sweetie and switch rooms?” I said, giving Henry a full smile and batting my eyes.

He looked at me, a shocked expression on his face. “I can’t! That’s my room!” I noticed he snuck a glance at Alex when he said this.

“Henry, c’mon,” everyone said, trying to talk him into switching rooms.

I sat down next him and pouted, giving him those puppy dog eyes. “Please, oppa? I’ll love you forever and ever if you just switch.”

Everyone was trying to keep their laughter in as Henry’s face turned bright pink and his cheeks started puffing out.

Finally, he said, “Aish. You and Sungmin are about the same when it comes to aegyo.”

“So…?” I asked, giving him a hopeful expression.

He sighed. “Fine, fine. I’ll switch.”

“Yay!” I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you! Okay, now it’s time for breakfast. I’m hungry!”

“Finally!” Sungmin exclaimed, standing up and heading to the kitchen.

“I never said you’re eating my food!” I yelled back, heading to the kitchen after him.

Everyone got up to follow, but I noticed Alex was still in the living room. I wonder what’s going through her mind because she looked beyond pissed.

Alex’s POV~

-__________________________________________________-

 

The pic totally has no relation whatsoever to the chapter, but it was just so cute, I had to post it!<3

^^