The Past?~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Uki’s POV~

Poor Alex. Why did she go along with Henry and Donghae’s crazy plan for? It was just absolutely ridiculous. I think I’d die if Siwon asked me to do such a thing. That, or just simply kill him. I slurped my udon noisily and chewed slowly, staring out the window. Henry’s room was a comfortable little room that was lacking furniture. Just a computer desk with a monitor sitting on top, a mahogany bookshelf built around the computer, a full sized bed, and a small flat screen hanging on the wall. It was all a person would actually need, but it felt so weird ‘cause usually a person would think that they needed more.

There was a slight knock on the door.

“Come in,” I called, my back still to the door, my face facing the window.

“U-Uki?” asked a tiny voice.

I froze.

“Get out,” I said without even turning around. I continued to slurp my udon.

“Uki, please…Can we talk about this?”

I heard the door close. Crap. This is how it happened last time, too.

“No, get out,” I repeated coldly.

Donghae came to sit next to me. I sighed. Some guys just don’t get the meaning of the word no. There was an awkward silence between us, and the tension in the air was so thick, you could’ve sliced it with a knife.

“Uki, I just wanted to apologize an—“

“For what?” I interrupted. “For breaking my heart? For skipping out on me? For using me? Oh, here’s a fun one. For making me think that you actually loved me?” Angry, hot tears welled up in my eyes as my grasp tightened on my chopsticks and the bottom of my bowl. “Here’s another one that might entertain you. For going out with Jessica right after we—“I abruptly cut off, tears falling fast now. I swallowed and my dry lips.

“Go ‘head, take your pick.”

I got up.

“’Cause you’re responsible for all of them.”

And walked out.

Donghae’s POV~

I grinded my teeth to keep myself from crying. All the things that she listed were like shaking salt into an already open wound.

“Here’s another one that might entertain you. For going out with Jessica right after we—“she cut off midsentence and was openly crying now. THIS made ME wanna cry.

“Go ‘head, take your pick,” she said with no emotion whatsoever.

Then she got up.

“’Cause you’re responsible for all of them.”

Then she walked out.

I sat there for a minute. I’m sucha flaskinjlsihfoiahodnwvkaslkhnqeifhobav for putting her through this. I sighed and cupped my face in my hands, letting out a breath. I laid down on the floor, staring at the ceiling. I didn’t know what to do. I wish Uki was like other girls and would just forgive me. No, wait! I don’t want Uki to be like other girls! Then she’d just be…Annoying.

I wish things would just go back to the times when they were so much simpler.

Flashback;; Three  Years Ago;; Donghae’s POV~

“Oppa!” Uki called.

I laughed and ran up to hug her. Being so short, her face was simply buried in my chest while my cheek rested on her head.

“And how is my lovely Uki doing?” I asked her, pulling her to arms’ length to get a good look at her.

Uki looked up at me and smiled. “I’m not a little girl anymore, Donghae oppa.”

“Oh trust me, I know,” I said, giving her a devilish grin.

She hit my chest lightly. “Oppa! Siwon wouldn’t approve.”

“Well, do you see Siwon here?” I made a point of looking around her empty apartment living room. “I don’t see him. Do you?”

She laughed and tried to get out of my arms, but I just simply tightened my arms around her and pulled her close. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, “I love you, Uki.”

I felt the goose bumps rise on her arms. “I love you, too, Donghae.” She looked up at me with her brilliant light green eyes with that weird but beautiful gold specked in her irises. God, she looks so innocent! I rubbed her arms to make the goose bumps go away and somewhere along the way, my lips made it to hers.

I quickly pulled away.

“Donghae~” she said quietly, and placed her hands on each side of my face, pulling me in for another kiss.

I deepened this one, and she gladly complied. Before either one of us knew it, we were walking toward her bedroom, and somehow, along the way, my dress shirt had become ed and my inside shirt had been halfway pulled up. She ran her hands along my abs and ran up my body, taking my undershirt with her, up and over my head. I leaned in for another kiss, to which she willingly accepted, throwing her arms around my neck. She sat down on the bed, her fingers painfully teasing me, running down my arms or barely touching my abs. I pushed her gently until she was lying down, me lying on top of her. The kiss deepened more and more. My head began swimming.

I swear, I could’ve gotten drunk off this girl~