Interrogation~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

I couldn’t imagine my eyes shutting any tighter when I heard him click the revolver in place. This is it, Uki. You did good. You led a good life. You took care of the boys. You did good.

*Cli—*

“DON’T YOU ING TOUCH MY BABY SISTER!”

I opened my eyes to see Siwon literally flying across the room and tackling Tony to the ground.

I let out a grateful cry, completely breaking down and sobbing as I felt someone’s strong arms envelope me, holding me close.

“It’s okay, Uki, oppa’s got you!” I heard Heechul’s voice tell me repeatedly.

I clung to him, burying my face in his chest to keep myself from watching the gruesome sight of Siwon pinning Tony down and literally beating the crap out of him. Next thing I know, as I was still sobbing, soaking Heechul’s shirt, other people began throwing their arms around me as well. I worked hard to protect my boys.

I think they can take over from here.

“Siwon! Siwon, stop! Siwon, you’re gonna kill him if you don’t stop!” I heard someone yelling.

“Then let him die! He almost killed Uki!” Siwon yelled in frustration.

“Siwon, come on! He’s already unconscious, just leave it at that!”

I think it was Eunhyuk and Zhou Mi trying to pry Siwon off. I tried standing up to go stop him, but I didn’t have the strength left in me. The moment I tried standing up, I immediately went limp, falling into Heechul’s awaiting arms.

“Uki, stop trying to be so damn strong all the time! You’re gonna kill yourself!” Heechul scolded, bringing me over the couch.

“Siwon! Come on, Siwon, just stop it already!” Zhou Mi yelled, successfully pulling Siwon off with the help of Eunhyuk. However, it took the additional strength of Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Hangeng to successfully pin him down from going and completely finishing Tony off.

“Let go of me this instant! I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna kill him! HOW DARE HE DO THIS TO UKI?! I’M GONNA KILL HIM!” Siwon yelled, struggling to break free of all the guys’ grasps, but that obviously wasn’t happening.

“Uki, are you okay?” Henry asked me, giving me a worried look.

I barely gave a nod, my neck hurting too much to do much more. “Wh…Why didn’t you guys wake up sooner?” I asked quietly, my gaze directed to my bloodied hands in my lap.

Heechul hugged me closer to him, kissing me gingerly on the temple. “Don’t you know that every single one of your oppas were literally tearing at the doors to come help you from the moment we heard someone crashing to the floor? That stupid damned bastard over there blocked all our doors with random furniture and he melted the locks on the door. We had to kick all of them down!”

I smiled, grateful to know that they were trying to come help me.

“I don’t understand. Why didn’t you fight back?! Why?! You were even able to catch me off guard, and you couldn’t defeat him?!” Sungmin yelled at me as Henry came up beside me with a wet cloth.

I smiled gently at Henry, immediately taking Heechul’s hand so I wouldn’t scream from the pain of the rubbing alcohol that was definitely about to come. “I-I…I couldn’t. He threatened to go in there to harm Donghae. And then he threatened to hurt you guys.”

Heechul tightened his grip on my hand for a second. I flinched from all the cuts and wounds on them. Noticing this, he immediately loosened his grip, bowing his head slightly.

“Mianhe,” he said.

“Oh my goodness, Uki, you don’t know how scared I was, coming out here and seeing you like that. Promise me that you’re never gonna do something like that again! Promise me that you’ll forget about us and fight for yourself next time, arasso?!” Siwon yelled at me, coming up to me and dropping down to his knees so he was eye-to-eye with me. He leaned forward, grabbing both sides of my face, and pulling me toward him, kissing me on the forehead. “DON’T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!”

My body screamed in protest as he pulled me forward in a bone-crushing hug, but I ignored it, hugging him back as well. I just now realized that I could have lost him! I could have lost my one and only big brother!

“Hyung, c’mon, we needa clean her up,” Henry said, causing us to break the hug.

I realized I was crying again. Goodness, I sure have been crying a lot since I’ve been here!

“I just realized something,” Kyuhyun said, leaning over Tony’s unconscious body thoughtfully. “Where’s Donghae in all of this?”

This is true.

Donghae’s never a heavy sleeper.

Unless—

A sudden bout of energy surged through my body at the thought of my fishy being hurt. I sprinted to mine and Donghae’s room, the guys close behind me, screaming at me to stop running. Throwing the door open, my mouth dropped. HE WAS STILL SLEEPING?!

HOW IN THE—?!

“Someone slipped him some medicine,” Leeteuk said, observing the empty medicine box on the nightstand.

I sighed in relief. I suddenly felt dizzy and weak again, falling onto someone for support. I looked up to see Heechul smiling down at me. Aish. Why was he all of a sudden all sweet and caring? It totally ruins his image, man! I slowly walked toward the bed, Heechul holding me by the elbows and helping me sit down next to him. I leaned forward with much difficulty, putting my ear to Donghae’s chest. A slow and steady beat filled my ears, making me sigh in relief again.

“He’s still alive,” I confirmed.

“Uki, c’mon. We’ll just let him sleep it off. You, however, need to be cleaned up right this instant!” Henry yelled at me.

I sighed. “Yes, oppa,” I said, opening my arms to him.

He looked at me, surprised for a moment that I’d given in, but he picked me up regardless, carrying me bridal style to the living room while half the guys stayed behind to look after Donghae, the other half following me and Henry out. I cringed at the sight of Tony’s unconscious body on the floor. Siwon got him good, man. His face was practically unrecognizable at how badly busted it was. He was still alive… Right? Okay, good. I saw his chest was still moving.

“OH MY GOOD LORD JESUS, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” I heard a voice shriek. I saw my mom running into view, a frantic look on her face, my dad close at her heels. One look at me in Henry’s arms, she immediately broke down crying.

“Aish, mommy,” I said, reaching a bloodied arm out to her. Seeing the sight of my gross arm, I immediately retracted it again. “It’s okay. You didn’t see what the boys saw.”

“It’s a good thing, too. I’m pretty sure she might have had a heart attack, walking out here and seeing you like that,” Siwon said, coming up and comforting my mom.

My mom’s eyes flickered to Tony’s figure on the floor. “D…Did you do that, Uki?”

I laughed sarcastically. “Siwon did that.”

“Why didn’t you fight back?” my dad asked me softly, giving me a pleading look. “There was a reason I put you in all those classes!”

I sighed and laid my head against Henry’s shoulder. “He threatened to go in and hurt my boys. I couldn’t let that happen.”

It was quiet for a few seconds before I heard someone groaning in the corner.

He was waking up.

Henry immediately took me to the couch, as far away from him as possible. Siwon and Sungmin both went to make sure he didn’t try anything funny. Slowly, Tony stood up. I clung to Henry’s side, whose arm was around me tightly. Looking around his surroundings, his eyes narrowed in anger once his gaze rested on me.

“You woke them up,” he said, spitting his blood to the side. “How very rude of you.”

“Don’t talk to my baby sister,” Siwon said in a deadly tone, glaring at him.

Tony laughed sarcastically. “You know what makes me laugh? The Uki I knew was going around hitting everybody. Pushing people down stairs, out open windows, breaking people’s noses. What happened, eh, Uki? Come back and see your family and you’re all of a sudden weak?

“YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT HAPPENED WAS YOU DECIDED TO BE A COWARD AND USE MY BOYS’ SAFTEY AGAINST ME, YOU FILTHY LITTLE COWARDLY BASTARD!” I hadn’t realized it as I was screaming, but I was now face to face with him, staring up at him angrily.

The pain in my body was replaced by adrenaline.

I was going to kill him.

He smiled grossly. “You call it being a coward. I call it being smart.

“Whatever the hell you call it, it’s disgusting and cowardly. Almost like you hiding behind all those other girls. Using them to make sure I didn’t kill you. And now look at where you are.”

He laughed at me again. “Do you know how I got here? Your lovely sister.”

My fists clenched at my sides, my insides burning to the very core in anger.

“She let it slip which hotel you were staying at, and after that? It was just a matter of talking to the ELFs and getting past security, which was not a hard task to do at all. Face it, Uki. I’ll never let up. You ruined my business.”

“I didn’t ruin anything! I was just the only one who had any guts to do something about it!”

It was a silent staring contest between us before someone broke it.

“Tony?! What are you doing here?!” I turned to see Jiwon standing there, her hand over her open mouth. “Oh my God, Uki! WHAT HAS HE DONE TO YOU?!”

“What do you care?” I spat. “You let him in here after all. You almost got me killed!”

“But you’re alive,” she said quietly, giving me a sorry look.

“Only because of Siwon and the boys!”

“Well! This was fun and all, but I think it’s about time I get going,” Tony had the audacity of saying.

“SIT DOWN THIS INSTANT! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!”

I shuddered.

My mommy was so scary! ><

Tony looked at my mom, an amused look on his face. “You’re just like Uki.”

I backhanded him across the face, throwing him to the ground. “DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO MY MOTHER!”

He looked back up at me, shocked to see that I hit him. I smirked, leaning down so our noses were almost touching.

“My boys are out here safely. The girls aren’t here to protect you. So tell me.” I blinked my eyes at him, smiling sweetly as I whispered to him, “What’s holding me back from killing you now?”

He smirked at me, leaning in closer so that our noses were touching as he whispered back, “The fact that I know where Alex is.”

 

Hey, guys, guess what.

School's a no show today so be expecting a floooooood of updates today(;<

Kekeke.