Escapes~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

The moment Tony walked in the apartment, I had him down with a bloody mouth in less than twenty seconds. It took quite a bit of effort to get me off, but I was so pissed! How dare he sell Alex?! She was the only reason why I haven’t killed him yet! When the others finally managed to pry me off of him, he stood up with a bloody mouth, a re-broken nose, and a busted eyebrow. And that’s how you do some real damage(:<

“You stupid little !” he yelled at me, flat out punching me in the face.

I snapped my head back and smirked, splitting the blood out to the side. “You think a little punch is gonna hold me back from killing you?”

“Why the sudden bout of bravery?” he asked me, wiping the blood from his mouth.

“The fact that you sold Alex! What’s holding me back now, huh?! Nothing is holding me back from killing you!” I yelled at him, trying to run toward him again, but Kevin and Vince had a tight hold on my arms. I almost let out a cry of pain at my screaming wounds, but I dared not let them know I was in any pain whatsoever.

Tony had the nerve to laugh at me! “Do you really wanna see all the other girls get hurt because of your stupidity?”

I grinded my teeth and spat out the blood again. How dare he use that old trick? “What girls are left, eh?! You sold half of them!”

He smirked at me. “Quit trying to act so tough. I’ve been ignoring it in the past, but there’s also nothing holding me back from hitting you either. Come on, boys, more deals are to be made.”

Kevin and Vince dropped my arms and I glared at them until they left.

“Uki, are you okay?!” Eun Jo asked, rushing up to examine my mouth.

“I’m fine,” I told her, walking to the kitchen and rinsing out my mouth.

Tony really thinks that I’m goin’ down without a fight? Ha. He makes me laugh. That’s not the way Uki Seohae Choi does things. As I looked out at all the girls in the living room, I smiled slowly as a plan began formulating in my mind. This oughtta rock Tony’s plans a bit.

~~~~

I looked at the clock. A blue 3:43 was pulsating at me. I smirked.

Perfect.

Getting up, I slowly put on Troy’s hoodie and walked over to his sleeping figure on the couch. Lucky for me, all the other girls slept in the other room. Apparently they found me quite intimidating. I don’t know why that is, though(x I pulled out some headphones and plugged them into his ears, turning his iPod up. He stirred for a second. I let out my held breath when he settled down a few seconds later. I smiled slowly and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thanks for looking out for me,” I whispered.

Then I turned toward the window and opened it, shivering from the sudden wind that hit me. I looked back at Troy to see if he’d woken up, but he simply just pulled his blanket around himself tighter and to his side. I loved that he was such a heavy sleeper. I turned back toward the window and stealthily climbed out the tiny opening onto the metal balcony. I turned and shut the window and stood there shivering as I felt goose bumps rise on my bare legs. I was glad I at least had Troy’s hoodie on, otherwise I’d be standing out in the cold in just a tank and a pair of Sophies. I turned to look out at the scene before me and took a deep, invigorating breath. It felt so good to be outside.

Okay, so how exactly do I go about this? The ladder? I went up to the metal ladder and tried loosening the latch, but it wouldn’t budge. Pfsht. Whatta horrible design. Can you imagine how many people would end up dying if there were a giant fire in this building? Well, I suppose that’s why it was abandoned and all. I let out a frustrated breath and sat down in front of it, staring at the damn ladder with an angry look on my face as if that were going to make it magically come loose. I looked around the balcony and my eyes rested on a metal pipe. I smiled to myself.

Perfect.

I grabbed the pipe and came over to the ladder, trying to wedge it in between the latch and the ladder. After a few minutes of strenuous attempts, the latch finally broke off and the ladder fell down loosely, making a loud crashing sound as it hit its full length. I cringed at the loud sound. . I needa be quick about this.

I threw the pipe aside and began climbing down as quickly as my sore body would allow me to, hoping against hope that the crash didn’t wake up Tony or any of the other guys. After my bare feet successfully touched the cold concrete, I looked back up to the window. I said a silent prayer, asking for the girls to be protected while I was gone. I also silently prayed for the safety of Alex, wherever she may be. Then I turned and ran down the length of the sidewalk, not really sure where I was running to since I wasn’t so familiar with this city. I figured it’d be best if I just ran until I caught a cab or something.

Oh my goodness, I was so outta shape! Not even twenty-minutes into running and I was already out of breath?! I used to be so good at this! Ugh. After I’m all healed and well again, I’m heading straight to the gym because this was just unacceptable! Oh my goodness, what was that? Was that a cab?! It was! I stopped, breathing hard, and flailed my arms wildly at the cab until he stopped.

I got in and recounted the address to the hotel. Oh my goodness, I can’t believe I’d finally made it out of that hell. But…It was a hollow victory since Alex wasn’t sitting here with me. My fists clenched in the anger I felt as I grinded my teeth. Don’t worry, Alex. I’ll come find you. I’m never giving up on you. I’ll find you.

After about twenty minutes of driving, the hotel came into view. Holy crap, the fans! Are they crazy?! It’s five in the morning and they’re still crowded around the front entrance?! Well, it’s not just Super Junior that was staying at this hotel, though. There were the other groups, too. Aish, this was ridiculous.

“Um, can you turn and take me to the back?” I asked in failed Vietnamese.

He nodded in understanding and did as I asked. I was grateful that the fans had the good sense to stay congregated around the front entrance rather than the back. I opened the door and patted my pockets. Oh , I just realized I didn’t have any money! I looked at him, my eyes wide in apology. He smiled kindly at me after seeing my face and just waved his hand dismissively.

“It’s okay. Consider it a kind gesture,” he said.

I nodded and bowed. “Thank you!” If only there were more people like him in the world!

I shut the door and watched as he drove off. I sighed and turned toward the door, pulling the hoodie to cover my face. Oh man, security was swarming the whole damn place! Pfsht. They had all this security and cops here and none of them managed to find me?! Law enforcement here ! I quickly ran to the elevator and managed to slip in without them noticing me.

WOW.

I cannot believe they just let a hooded figure run in like that! Wteff was wrong with these people?! As I watched the numbers rise slowly in the elevator, my heart began beating faster and faster. I looked down at my bare legs which were all black and blue practically everywhere. At least I covered my upper body. That’s where all the real damage was done. I didn’t want my mother having a heart attack the moment she saw me. The elevator *dinged!* at me and I sighed, letting out a slow breath before stepping into the hallway.

Okay, now which hotel room would they be in? They rented out three rooms, splitting themselves up amongst the rooms. I went to the first door and put my ear against it. Nope, not that one. Second? Nope, not that one either. I looked at the third door. Pfsht. Figured they’d all congregate in Donghae’s room. I pounded on the door, already feeling the tears beginning to pool in my eyes. I can’t believe I was about to see them all again after what’s felt like an eternity. Oh my goodness, why are they taking forever to open the door?!

Finally, the door opened and I looked up into the shocked face of my big brother.

“Uki?!” he exclaimed.

“Oh my goodness, Siwon!” I cried, immediately bursting into tears and melting into the safe arms of my big brother.

 

So what'd you guys think?(: You're about to find out who was truly the one behind all this by the way! ^^ Kekekekee. I know, I know, another cliffhanger, but I like them(x