Tough Decisions and Last Requests~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Uki’s POV~

Seeing my family completely give up on Jiwon saddened me.

Not seeing her look in my direction for help saddened me even more.

I mean, there was a time when we used to get along. Back when I was, like, seven. She actually used to be a good unnie to me. She always took care of me, she looked out for me, she threatened the kids that messed with me. I really did, truly love her. But then things started changing when I turned ten. She started hating me when I got accepted to study in the States. I remember wondering to myself what I’d done wrong. Why she hated me so much all of a sudden. And she never did give me an answer. She just went on hating me. I didn’t wanna give up on the previous relationship we had because I loved her so much, but as time went on, she treated me more and more horribly. As much as I loved her, I was still Uki Seohae Choi after all. I don’t take crap from anybody, even if it was my sister. Our feelings became mutual. I hated her just as much as she hated me. More, if that were possible.

I sighed when she ran off to the room, slamming the door on us. I still hated her now. Hated her with all my might. What she’d done to me and Alex was unforgivable.

But she was still my sister.

Donghae reminded me of that.

I let out a breath, sure that I was going to regret this later on.

I walked toward the room, and opened the door, shutting it when she turned around to face me.

Donghae’s POV~

“What is she doing?!” Heechul exclaimed. “She’s finally leaving! Please don’t tell me Uki’s in one of those good person moods again and gonna talk her into staying!”

“Oh my goodness, please don’t tell me that Uki’s gonna go in there and kill her,” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun bit his lip nervously. “Should we send someone in there to mediate?”

“I think if someone goes in there, we will all die,” Leeteuk said.

“Unless we send Donghae! Uki’ll never kill him!” Eunhyuk said, clapping me on the shoulder.

I let out a dry laugh. “I don’t think so. I think I’m gonna sit this one out.”

Someone screamed at the top of their lungs. All of us, even the Big Bang boys, immediately jumped up, looking at one another. Should we go check…?

“HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE!” we heard Uki screaming, followed by the sounds of something crashing. “CHOI JIWON! I SAID HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!”

“I CAN’T!” Jiwon screamed next. “IT WON’T TURN OFF!”

“DON’T TURN IT OFF, JUST HANG IT UP!” Uki yelled at her.

A second later, the door was thrown open and Jiwon ran out, a frantic look on her face. She ran toward the kitchen, throwing something into the sink and turning the water on. Uki came out next, tangled up in the hotel room’s phone cords. Despite it being a tense situation and all, I must say, it was just about the cutest thing ever!<3

“CHOI JIWON, I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR DAMN STUPIDITY!” she shrieked once she finally tore the cord off and tossed it to the side.

“I’m sorry! I forgot he could still call me!” Jiwon cried from her place in the kitchen.

Oh God.

I’m not likin’ where this is headin’.

“Jiwon,” Siwon said slowly, trying to contain his anger, “please tell me that those guys haven’t been calling you all this time.”

Jiwon looked at all of us, biting her lower lip in a pout and her eyes beginning to widen. Aish, this girl! How can someone so stupid be related to someone like Uki?!

“CHOI JIWON!” Siwon’s mom screamed at her. “ARE YOU INSANE?!”

“I’m sorry! I completely forgot that he had my number!” Jiwon cried.

I looked to Uki, who was holding her head in hands, pacing around agitatedly, and grumbling things to herself under her breath.

“I have to leave,” she said, looking up at all of us. “I can’t stay here. If they come here, all of you are in danger. Aish, Jiwon, you’re so stupid! IF YOU HADN’T CALLED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING! YOU WOULDN’T BE HERE AND ALEX WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN SOLD OFF TO GOD KNOWS WHERE!”

“IF YOU WEREN’T SO DAMN PERFECT ALL THE TIME, I WOULDN’T HAVE CALLED THEM!” she screamed at Uki.

Everyone went silent.

Are.

You.

Effing.

Kidding.

Me?!

THIS WAS ALL ABOUT HER BEING JEALOUS OF UKI?! SERIOUSLY?! SHE’S THE FREAKING OLDER SISTER HERE, SO WHY HAS SHE NOT GROWN THE FREAK UP YET?!

Uki stood there, blinking for a second, a confused/irritated expression on her face. “You mean to tell me,” she said, her voice shaking with her anger, “that I went through that hell, and Alex was sold off to God knows where, because you were jealous of me?”

Jiwon just grinded her teeth. “That’s exactly it! You’re my dongsaeng, yet you go around showing me up at everything! I started violin first, not you! I started ballet first, not you! I started figure skating first, NOT YOU!”

“WELL OF COURSE YOU STARTED ALL THOSE THINGS FIRST, YOU’RE ING OLDER THAN I AM!HAVE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT OR ARE YOU JUST THAT STUPID?!” Uki shrieked at her, her fists clenching by her sides.

Jiwon’s face paled.

WOW!

She’s so stupid!

When Jiwon didn’t say anything, Uki let out a shaky breath, closing her eyes to calm herself for a moment. “I went in there to try and comfort you. And I find you on the phone with him? He may have been your friend at one point or another, but he put me through a living nightmare. And if you take his side over mine, then you truly are not my sister.”

Jiwon’s lips curled as she straightened herself and looked Uki dead in the eye. “Then I guess I’m not your sister.”

Uki’s POV~

I blinked rapidly for a few seconds, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks as her words sunk in. I knew she hated me. I knew she did. And despite me always saying that she wasn’t my sister, I never meant it. I always considered her my unnie still, and I somehow always had it fixated in my mind that maybe, just maybe, we could still go back to the way things were before. But hearing her say it out loud brought reality crashing down on me.

I had no clue who the girl standing in front of me was.

She was no longer my sister.

I smiled slightly, shaking my head in shock and disbelief. “So I guess this is it then. This is the way you’re gonna let things end? Fine. So be it. You wanna play that game? Good. You’re not my sister. Is that what you wanted to hear? After all this time, is that what you wanted to hear?”

Jiwon just stood there, glaring at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly in her anger. I shook my head at her. She was just…Not worth my time.

“Do whatever at this point, because I just don’t care. But I will tell you one thing. If Tony finds out where I am and if my boys are put in harm’s way, I will kill you. Arasso?” I warned.

She just smirked and walked past me, going straight into the room. I sighed. It definitely broke my heart knowing that she seriously hated me that much.

“Honey, everything will be okay,” my mom said, coming toward me and hugging me reassuringly. “We’ll let the police handle things from here, okay?”

“Mom, my one and only sister just completely disowned me. How are things going to be okay?” I asked, hugging her tightly and crying into her shoulder.

~~~~

Sleep was what I needed, and sleep was what I didn’t get. AGAIN! I was asleep for awhile, Donghae’s arm securely around my waist, when I felt as though someone were hovering over me. I swatted the feeling away, telling myself that it was just my imagination, that no one was there. But after few minutes passed, I just couldn’t kick the feeling anymore. There was someone there. Okay, so process of elimination. The height fit Kyuhyun. Pft. Probably came in here to pull a prank. Oh whatever. Just let him pull his silly little prank. I’ll get revenge on him for it later. I just wanted sleep.

I shifted, turning around so my face was buried in Donghae’s chest, his arm instinctively tightening around me. Aww, I loved him<3

Gosh, Kyuhyun, why don’t you just do whatever you needa do already?! Just get outta here!

And then a hand clamped around my mouth, making my eyes snap open.

Somethin’ was telling me that it wasn’t Kyuhyun standing behind me.

“Shh,” a cold voice whispered, his lips leaving a ghostly impression on my ear. “C’mon, baby, you wouldn’t wanna wake up your precious Donghae, now would you? He’s a hardworking man. Are you gonna be mean and steal away his well-deserved sleep?”

Something was off about his words. I just laid there, breathing hard, my heart pounding in my chest in fear of what his next move would be. What was it about the way he spoke that was driving me insane?!

“Now, here’s what you’re gonna do for me, okay?” he continued whispering right in my ear, causing goose bumps to rise along my arms despite them being under the blanket. “You’re gonna stand up slowly, and don’t you dare try to turn around to look at who it is, alright? Nod if you understand.”

I had a strong urge not to do what he asked me to, but he might harm Donghae! Reluctantly, I slowly nodded, his hand never once leaving my mouth. His words were still bugging me. They sounded a bit…Off. God damn it, what was it?!

“Good girl. Oh, and make sure you don’t wake up Donghae, alright? We wouldn’t want him to lose sleep and cause any…Accidents, now would we?”

I felt his lips forming a ghostly smile on my ear, making me cringe in disgust. I was definitely going to kill this guy. Slowly, I took Donghae’s arm off my waist, making sure I didn’t wake him. He murmured something, making me freeze. I stared intensely at him as I felt the guy’s hand tense slightly over my mouth. Don’t wake up, Donghae, don’t wake up! I mentally sighed in relief as he dozed off again. The hand that clamped over my mouth relaxed a bit.

Idiot.

Without making a sound, the guy pulled me off the bed, pinning one of my arms behind my back, while still keeping a firm hold over my mouth. I shut my eyes in disgust. He smelled like liquor.

God, the smell alone was almost enough to make me wanna quit drinking altogether!

“Now walk,” he whispered in my ear, giving me a little push.

I tensed, really wanting to just turn around and deck to stupid idiot, but what if Donghae got hurt?! I slowly took a breath, calming my anger, as I started walking toward the door. Once freely outside, I realized that it was still early. Probably around four or five in the morning. Gosh, of course no one would be awake at this time! I swallowed, wondering if I should kill him now since he let go of my arm to quietly shut the door on Donghae’s sleeping figure, but it was too late. He grabbed my arm again, twisting it upward painfully as he began nudging me forward again. Oh jeez. Kidnapping all over again. -__-

How did this idiot even get into this room?! WTFF?!

Once we cleared the little hallway leading to mine and Donghae’s room, he threw me to the couch, one of his knees immediately on my abdomen, his hands pinning my arms up above my head. I blinked the spots away clouding my vision from the sudden dizziness I felt after being thrown around like that. Oh God, my poor head. I looked up at my attacker, trying to see his face clearly, but it was dark. After a few seconds, my vision cleared and I saw Tony’s face staring down at me. It was obvious I was about to scream ‘cause he immediately leaned his face down to mine, our noses almost touching. I almost went cross-eyed! Oh my God, if he freaking kisses me, I am going to kill him!

“Now, now, why would you wanna go and do a thing like that for? You’re gonna wake up the rest of them, and they work hard. Imagine how rude you’d be for stealing all their sleep like that,” he said with a gross smile.

My face twisted in disgust as I ran through the worst possible scenarios in my mind.

A)    He could me.

B)     He could kill me.

C)     He could and then kill me.

Holy crap man, my chances weren’t lookin’ too good. Okay, so if I were to scream right now, who would be in here that could help? Heechul was rooming with Hangeng. I could see the both of them busting this guy’s face. Sungmin and Eunhyuk were together. Yeah, I can also see them busting this guy’s face. Shindong and Ryeowook? Yeah, no. Kyuhyun and Yesung? Pft. Yesung would probably have Ddangkoma do all the fighting for him. Zhou Mi and Siwon? SIWON! OH MY GOODNESS, SIWON WOULD MURDER THIS GUY! But…I can’t scream! He’ll go back in there and hurt my poor fishy! What do I do?!

“Aww, look at you finally learning!” Tony squealed like a little kindergartner who just received a sticker on one of their papers, smiling his disgustingly annoying smile at me. “So who are you more afraid of getting hurt? You, or your precious Donghae?”

“Go to Hell,” I spat disgustedly.

“Tsk, tsk, Uki. And we were making such progress! I think a punishment is at hand?” An evil glint entered his eyes.

“Just kill me and be done with it already,” I told him, anger coursing through my veins. “Just do me the favor of at least making it as least gruesome as possible when my family finds it.”

He laughed at me, loosening all the pressure on me as he stood up. I immediately sat up as well, just in case he got any funny ideas.

“Now, now, what would the fun be in that, eh? That’s just too easy.” A dark light glimmered in his eyes now as his face hardened. “You need to learn a real lesson for thinking you could run away like you had.”

And before I could say anything, my vision exploded into a thousand stars as I flew to the floor, knocking my mouth on the glass coffee table on my way down. Holy , that hurt! God, my head! My mouth! I whimpered slightly in the pain, biting my busted lip to keep myself from screaming. Think of Donghae, think of Donghae, think of Donghae. He grabbed me by the collar of my—well, technically, Donghae’s—shirt, and jerked me upward, my feet dangling off the ground a good five or six inches, as I looked him right in the face. I could already feel the blood beginning to trickle down the side of my face from a now open wound on the outer edge of my left eye. , that ing hurt like a !

“Who do you think you are, running away like that, eh?! If the police find out and ruin my business, I will and kill you, do you understand me, you stupid little ?!” he half shouted half whispered.

C’mon, scream louder. Scream louder so the guys will wake up! If I’m not the one screaming, you can’t get mad at me! I didn’t say anything. I needed to find a way to make him scream louder so the guys will wake up! I thought quickly and spat in his face, a mixture of my blood and my spit coating his disgusted face.

He closed his eyes against the assault and dropped me to the floor as he wiped his face clean, chuckling to himself.

“You stupid little ,” he said, wiping the remnants of my spit.

And then he kicked me, sending me flying into one of the walls, one of those framed paintings crashing down on me. t! That had to be at least fifty pounds! Oh my God, Siwon, wake up! Sungmin, wake up! SOMEBODY, WAKE UP! I realized I was crying from the pain my body was feeling. Ever since the pain had settled in last time, every little thing caused my body to scream out in pain. Need an idea of just how much it hurt? Well, think about this. if raising my hand to feed myself felt like a thousand knives stabbing into my arm, imagine how badly my entire body hurt from that fifty-pound painting falling on me!

I heard his footsteps crunching on the shattered glass as the frame was lifted off of me.

He looked at me, mocking a sound of sympathy. “Ouch. That must’ve hurt, huh?”

“Go. To. Hell,” I said through clenched teeth, blood running into my eyes.

I brought up a cut hand to wipe it away, but it didn’t help much. God, I hated this guy so much. First he treats me like crap. Then he sells Alex. And now he had the nerve to sneak into our hotel room and treat me like this?! I was going to kill him! He jerked me up by the collar again. God, why isn’t anyone hearing this?! WHY ISN’T ANYONE WAKING UP YET?!

“I’m surprised you haven’t screamed yet,” he said, giving me an evil smirk. “Afraid something might happen?”

My eyes widened in fear when he flashed something shiny in my face.

A gun.

Oh my goodness, I was just about to wake up the whole damn house, but I can’t do that now! He’s gonna hurt everyone! I quickly wiped away the tears, waiting for the worst to happen. Just it up, Uki. You can handle it! The boys are more important! Their safety is more important to you!

I let out a little cry of pain as he hit me across the face with the gun. It wouldn’t have hurt so badly if he hadn’t hit me in the exact same spot he did just a moment ago. I flew to the floor again. Oh God, please, just kill me now. Kill me now and get it over it, I’m begging you! Please, just kill me! Kill me and just make sure my boys stay safe! That’s all I’m asking for! I realized I was sobbing now. My body can’t take much more of this relentless beating. It just hurt so much! Goodness, Uki, it up! Tough it out! It’s just a few cuts and bruises, you’ll live!

Obviously I couldn’t just it up anymore.

The moment he stepped toward me again to further his assault, a broken, devastated scream escaped my lips. I immediately covered my mouth as the tears kept falling. What did I just do?! If the boys get hurt, it’ll be all my fault! I stared straight up at Tony, my eyes wide with fear, as he just shook his head, *tsk, tsking* at me.

“Bad idea,” he said.

I silently closed my eyes, hanging my head low, saying a silent prayer. Please God, if I die, take care of my boys for me. I know I haven’t been faithful to you in such a long time, but as a last request, I’m begging you. Take care of my boys. I shut my eyes tighter, crying harder, as I felt the cold gun touch the top my head.

“Say goodbye, Uki,” he said.

“Goodbye,”I whispered through my tears.

I know this is an absurd thing to think of when you were about to die, but I just figured out why his words sounded so weird to me.

He was speaking in English.

 

Kekeke. I know, I know, I'm evil for leaving you guys at such an intense moment, but I just couldn't help myself!(x Mianhe!~ I still love you guys!<3

So for those of you wondering when Alex will be saved, I'm not saying a word about her for a reason. Lol. You'll see what that reason is soon enough(: And I'm totally breaking 100 soon. It's inevitable at this point(x Kekeke. I'll try to update sometime later tonight if I can get this damn homework outta the way. Lol. Oh! And did you notice the longer chapter?! Long chapters make me happy<3

Lol.