True Revelations~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

 Alex’s POV~

“Would you hold still?” Uki huffed, irritatingly pulling back so she could glare at me.

“I’m sorry!” I responded. “It’s just…I’ve never put on so much makeup before! Nonetheless, have someone else do it for me. Please, just let me see what it looks like!”

“No!” Uki snapped, placing her hands on her hips. “I want it to be a surprise!”

“But—”

“No but’s. M’kayy, no close your eyes,” she interrupted.

I sighed and did as I was told as she put on another layer of eye shadow. Yah! Maybe she’s just playing me. She’s gonna make me look like clown and humiliate me in front of the guys! Oh my goodness, if she does that, I think I’d have to kill her! ARGH! WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?!

“Uki, can I ask you something?” I asked, still having my eyes closed as she was rubbing the eye shadow on my closed eyelid with her thumb.

“Mhm?” she responded.

“Was this your idea? Did you talk them into letting me do this?” I asked.

She chuckled. “Nope! I was surprised, too, that big idiots like them actually came up with a good idea for once.”

“They came up with this all on their own?!”

“I actually think it was Siwon and Henry who coerced Donghae into letting you do this,” she responded with a laugh.

I felt that she stepped away from me, examining my face and I could almost imagine her smiling to herself as she said, “Okay, now open your eyes.”

I did as I was told and she gasped, smiling so proudly. “OH EM GEEEE! YOU LOOK SO FREAKING GROGEOUSS!!”

“I wanna see!” I said, jumping up for the mirror. But being the stealthy little ninja she was, she quickly beat me and stood in front of the mirror, her arms barricading me from even getting near it! That smart girl. She even turned the mirror around so I wouldn’t be able to peek. -__-

“NO!” she responded. “You’re gonna ruin the surprise!”

“Uki!” I complained. “How do I know that you’re not making me look like a clown instead of actually making me look good?! You put so much makeup on me!”

“Yah! I may be y at times, but I’m not evil!” she defended with a pout.

I sighed. “I’m sorry! It’s just…I’m about to tell the guys that I’m a girl. I’m kinda terrified how they’re gonna react, especially Leeteuk.”

She rolled her eyes and waved her hand dismissively. “Oh don’t worry about that big bully, just leave him to me. But anyway, just one more thing on your hair, and you’re so ready!”

“Uki!”

“Aish, just sit down!”

I let out a sigh and once again listened to her, sitting down on the edge of her bed. I let out a huff as she began spraying random stuff into my hair again and combing through it with her fingers, ruffling it as if I were some little six-year-old kid. It better look good. -__-

Then she stepped back and took a long look at me, shaking her head. Yah! What now?!

“Give me that necklace back,” she demanded.

My mouth dropped in shock. “What?! Why?!”

She laughed at me and went to her organizing cabinet—her little thing was half my height and all she had in there were her accessories!—and pulled out another necklace similar to the one I had on, but except for black stones, they were silver! It was so cute!

“You can keep that one if you’d like, but I personally think this one matches better,” she said, tossing the necklace to me lightly.

“Uki, I can’t keep bot—”

“Oh save it! Consider it a ‘glad you’re back to being a girl again’ present!” she said with a wink.

I laughed and quickly put the silver necklace on instead of the black one. “Thank you so much, Uki! You don’t know how much this means to me!”

“Don’t think anything of it,” she responded with a smile. Then out of the blue she had a little coughing fit.

“Uki!” I exclaimed worriedly.

She shook her head and waved me off. “I-I’m fine,” she said, clearing . “Just dang allergies acting up!”

I knew better than to believe her, but I just let it slide. “So…Can I look at myself now?”

“Nope!”

Then she dragged me by the wrist toward her door and threw it open. I was struggling for her to let go, but she had quite a grip and I couldn’t get loose.

I didn’t even get to see myself before she showed me to everyone!

Then she stopped, making sure we were hidden from view. “Okay, now stay here, m’kay? You’ll know when to come out.”

“But Uki—!”

“No mirrors! Okay, now…Wait. Here. Got it?”

I sighed and nodded my head as she stepped out into the living room.

Kyuhyun’s POV~

“Siwon, why are we sitting here for? I’d really just rather be playing games right now,” I complained.

“Oh shush. It’s a surprise, you’ll see,” Siwon said, exchanging an evil smirk with Henry and Donghae.

Hey now! That was my thing! What was going on?!

I looked at the other guys in question, but it was obvious that none of them knew what was going on either. I sighed and just waited for whatever the surprise was. Then Uki came into view, a broad smile on her face.

“Uki! You’re supposed to be sleeping! You’re gonna get even sicker!” Ryeowook immediately protested.

“Oh shush. Trust me, after this, I’m passing out for the rest of the night,” she said with a smile on her face.

I liked her smile.

It reminded me of Alex’s.

Forget I said that.

“Uki, what is this all about?” Leeteuk asked, giving her a strange look.

Oh hyung, don’t try to play it off. We all know you’re heartbroken on the inside

In response, she sneezed a dainty little sneeze and laughed as all of us said bless you. “Sorry ‘bout that!”

“Uki, you need to rest!” Ryeowook complained.

“Oh calm down,” Uki said, rolling her eyes. “This’ll just take a second. Any whoo, what would you guys say to having another girl living here with us?”

“Absolutely not!” Leeteuk said immediately.

She sighed at him. “Well that’s too bad! Because she’s staying! Oh Alexx~”

Then the room went SILENT.

My jaw dropped.

My eyes bugged.

My heart stopped.

SHE.

WAS.

GORGEOUS.

She looked up at all of us, her wispy bangs creating a mysterious look while her eye shadow had the smokiest look on her pale face, emphasizing the gentle yet fierce intensity burning in her fierce emerald green eyes. She was just so beautiful! Where have I seen her before?! She looked so familiar! I looked at what she was wearing. Pink silk shirt and white shorts. Conservative but yet so effing hot at the same time! Her face was pale and flawless. Not a blemish could be found anywhere, and the lipstick and lip gloss she was wearing made her lips look full and pouty. I wonder what her lip gloss tasted like…Oh my goodness! Now I know! Seohae! But wait a minute! Seohae was Alex, which means…ALEX?! O.O

I looked around at the other guys. Everyone, even Siwon of all people, was speechless and staring at her as if they couldn’t believe their eyes. THEY BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER! Then I snuck a glance at Hangeng. Oh crap. Weren’t they going out?! WHAT?! NO!

Uki busted out laughing at everyone’s expression and said, “Damn, I’m good! I might as well become a professional stylist!”

Then Alex’s face twisted. “Why isn’t anyone saying anything?! Uki! I knew you would do something like this! You made me look ridiculous, didn’t you?!”

Then she quickly turned to the mirror hanging on the wall and gasped at her own reflection, no doubt stunned by the beautiful girl staring back at her. It has been quite a few months since she’d seen herself as a real girl. Then she quickly turned to Uki and gave her a hug, a huge smile on her face.

“Thank you!” she exclaimed.

Uki laughed and said, “You’re welcome!”

After she broke the hug, Uki turned to the other guys, an expectant look on her face. “Well?”

“Wh—who is this?” Leeteuk asked.

Uki laughed at him. “This here, is Alex Seohae Lee, otherwise known as Donghae’s little sister.

“SISTER?!” everyone but me exclaimed.

‘Cause, well, ya’ know, I kinda knew already. xD

“Donghae, what is Uki talking about? Alex is your little brother, isn’t he…Er, she…Er…Whatever! You know what I mean!” Leeteuk shouted angrily.

“Okay, before you get all upset, here’s the story behind what happened,” Donghae began.

Then he, Siwon, and Henry launched into the long explanation of how Alex came here as a girl then managed to become a guy then managed to become this smokin’ hot girl that was standing in front of us again. Okay, so that last part was all me, but it was so true! She was so hot beyond belief!

“YOU ALL HAVE BEEN LYING TO US FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS?!” Leeteuk exclaimed angrily.

“Yah! No yelling!” Uki protested, covering her ears in annoyance.

“I’m sorry, Uki, but this is unacceptable! She’s been living here as a girl?! But…The guys have been walking in on her showers!”

“YOU GUYS DO THAT EVEN IF IT’S A GIRL!” Uki defended, her cheeks heating up and turning pink.

I like how her cheeks do that.

Reminds me of Alex’s.

Um…

“Alex, you can’t stay here! This has scandal written all over it!” Leeteuk said.

“You kick her out, then I’m leaving, too!” Uki immediately defended, standing in front of Alex with a protective glint sparked in her light green eyes.

“Uki!”

“Teukie!”

“Aww, your names rhyme and everything!” Sungmin suddenly exclaimed, a happy little grin on his face.

“Don’t start with me, Sungmin,” Uki said. “Look, if you kick her out for being a girl, and you let me stay, you’re either being totally unfair to Alex or you’re saying I’m a guy which is why it’s okay for me to stay.”

“Uki, you’re totally being unreasonable!” Leeteuk yelled.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Donghae was taking a step forward, but Siwon and Henry put out an arm, stopping him and shaking their heads slightly. Smart boys. Let Uki do all the talking~

“I’m not being unreasonable, you are!” Uki countered. “It’s simple! If she leaves, I leave!”

“But you do things around here for us!” Leeteuk replied.

“Alex did all the cooking and cleaning before I got here! And since I’m sick and you and Siwon so clearly don’t want me to do anything in the time being, then Alex can do it! You guys have crazy ridiculous schedules in the upcoming days and I highly doubt I’ll be well enough by your standards to do anything, so in the meantime, while you guys are gone, Alex can take some of the work load and once I get better again, we can begin to share! Teukie, quit being so difficult, okay? Let Alex stay here!”

I watched as Leeteuk was thinking for a second. Hyung! You better effing let her stay here or I’ll revolt!

Then he shook his head. “No! What will the media say? The ELFs?!”

Uki rolled her eyes, waving her hand dismissively, and said, “Oh don’t worry about them. I know how to manipulate them. It’s not that hard. Teukie, have faith in my abilities! When have I ever failed Super Junior?”

He let out a big breath and knew he was defeated. “…Fine, she can stay.”

“Oh my goodness, thank you!” Alex said, looking like she wanted to run up and hug Leeteuk, but by the looks of her expression, she was still scared to.

“On one condition,” Leeteuk said. He let out a huffy breath and said, “You take all kitchen duties. Uki’s been doing too much.”

“Now you’re just playing the favoritism game!” Uki protested.

“That’s the rule! She stays, she cooks,” Leeteuk said firmly.

“OR…She stays with no conditions or I move out,” Uki responded with a smirk, arms crossed smugly.

“Teukie! Just swallow your pride, please?! We need Uki here!” Eunhyuk and Ryeowook immediately begged.

Everyone began protesting loudly and I just sat back and watched, enjoying the show. This was just too dang hilarious! Uki sure knows how to stir up some entertaining drama!

Finally, Leeteuk yelled, “Alright! Fine. You don’t have to, but it’d be much appreciated if you would.”

Alex quickly bobbed her head in agreement and said, “I’d be more than happy to help, Lee—O-oppa.” I noticed she blushed at that word. How cute! “I’ve actually been wanting to help, but with Uki here, it’s as if she’s an army of ten maids doing everything by herself!”

Leeteuk smiled gently and I noticed he slipped an affectionate glance in Uki’s direction, but she was too preoccupied arguing with Ryeowook over her temperature to notice. “Yeah, you’re right. But since she’s sick…Yeah, ‘nough said.”

Then Uki looked up. “Oh oppa, you act as if we’re the only ones that live in this house. Besides—” She walked up to me and stooped down, giving me a sweet smile, saying, “—my dear Kyuhyun oppa here still owes me a months’ worth of servitude.”

Aw .

She remembered.

 

Okay, so that pic up there of the girl from BEG? That's the image I had in my head while describing Alex. She's super DUPER gorgeous!<3

And yeah, I know, long chapter, but I hope you guys like it anyway! ^^